BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juliana C.
Mooresville, NC
I received this in my playa box and I really enjoyed it. It adds the perfect kick to food!
Genesis K.
Excelente producto!! Muy picante como me gusta! Gracias por enviármelo totalmente gratis!!
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
Super hot and good sauce i recommend it I like it even tho im not into hot sauce that much
Jessica M.
Spicy and yummy very savory as well! I received this from Influenster for testing purposes.
Maria A.
Doral, FL
Not very spicy at a all. Is more about the flavor, the perfect balance of heat and flavor.
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
This is the best hot I have tried I can added to pretty much everything you have to try it
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL
Definitely worth buying. So good on anything pizza, tacos, wings, fried rice. Even on chips
Erica M.
Browns, IL
My family and friends love Franks Hot Sauce. Add it to any recipe needing a little kick!!!!
Gabriela B.
Coats, NC
I love it Hot! Love it with wings so awesome! Always loved it. Mmm so tasty! Always a fan!
Johalys C.
This product was really good and delicious. It works really good with buffalo chicken dip.
Kimberly C.
methuen ma
IS the original flavor the best ?
Nadeelen N.
Who else got it complementary from influenster
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Open Pit Barbecue Sauce, 156 OZ (Pack of 4)
chrystal e.
Auburn, WA
What do like to use this sauce on??
Allison H.
Las Vegas, NV
On a spicy level how hot is this?