BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kate L.
Shelton, CT
Love to add this to eggs, chili, hot dogs... everything if i could! not as spicy as I'd like, but they do make other flavors.
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
Foodie Expert
We love Frank's in our house. When I make chicken wings I make a sauce that's to die for... 1 bottle Original Frank's, 1 bottle Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce, 1 stick of butter, one packet of dry Italian dressing mix. Put them all in a large sauce pan and simmer, stirring until the butter is melted and the sauce thickens... best wings ever. Trust me, I live with the world's pickiest wing eater.
Angela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I should probably just buy stock in this company because I love this product so much. Its cheap, spicy and delicious. I put this on everything from chicken to burritos.
Francine V.
Warrensburg, MO
My favorite hot sauce. Use it on everything from wings to pizza, burgers, tacos, nachos, etc.
Jiyeon B.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally, I put Frank's on everything. I love spicy foods, hot sauce... etc.. Frank's has such a great flavor; it's more than just being spicy. I can't recommend this hot sauce more ... only if you like spicy food :)
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. It has a wonderful flavor and great bit to it!
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is on just about everything I eat. From cat fish to Lays plain chips and almost everything in between.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
I honestly can say that I consume more Frank's than is reasonable for a normal human being. I have it at least once a day, but usually I have it with every meal. It is the perfect blend of hot and tangy. My husband is convinced that, if it were socially acceptable, I would drink it in a shot glass.
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
The biggest thing that threw me off with this sauce is that it's very buffalo-y. nothing like tobasco.. just a heads up
Brendan B.
Woonsocket, RI
This sauce is great. Adds kick to anything. Great on wings, burgers pizza.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?