BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Karen M.
Karen M.
Morelia
You can use this sauce with so much kind of foods, you should try it. Is so easy to find in the market, it tastes a little spicy ( if you don like chilli better don´t try it haha) I really like it. But the mexian sauce still been so much better. :p (yes, i am maxican.)
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Vancouver, BC
Very hot product (pardon the pun!) I fried chicken wings and toss these hot sauce with the chicken wings and can be used in a Caesar and add spicyness yummy product
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Love me some Franks! I use it on almost everything. This stuff can even make my mother in laws cooking edible...and that sure is saying something.
Heather V.
Heather V.
"I put this s#@t on everything!" It's tasty and has good heat. We like to use this on pizza, tacos, dips, sandwiches and chicken.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Drayton Valley
I am so in love.
Add some franks to mac and cheese or mayo for french fry dip or chili or your burger meat....The best!!!!!
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Calgary, AB
I use Franks for everything, literally. Just like the commercial says it adds an awesome kick to all your BBQ needs
Kate S.
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
This is a constant repurchase in my home! The flavour of this hot sauce is so tangy with just the right amount of heat. We add it to just about everything, eggs, rice, meats, and potatoes. We buy the larger size bottle and it's a great value for your money. My tip? Try it on something you never thought you would!
sarah s.
sarah s.
Foodie Expert
I have a cousin who loves his hot sauce puts it on everything so I was surprised when I tried this and it was as it's not soo hot where it blows your head off yet it's not got that weird vinaigrette taste some hot sauces have it was an aground good sauce. I have had a bottle in our kitchen every day since.
Christina A.
Christina A.
North york, ON
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce! the commercial is so accurate it's unbelievable! i literally put it on everything, it;s not too hot but the flavour is so amazing! I stomach problems so spicy foods i tend to stay away from but i can actually use this and as much as i want without it upsetting my stomach! I highly recommend this hot sauce if you can't handle too much spice it is great, and let me just add superrr affordable!
Daneymis P.
Daneymis P.
Foodie Expert
This sauce sent me as a free sample to know my opinion. I consider it a good sauce, light, good texture and palatable however what I do not like is the packaging since it is not practical a glass bottle. The packaging is heavy and dangerous since it is made of glass
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?