BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monnay B.
Red Hot is a good hot sauce. No calories! Great taste! Always have this in the pantry
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite hot sauces for some hot wings fry them or in a grill I love it!!!!
Holly G.
Centreville, VA
I cook with this all the time and my husband loves it sprinkled over eggs or pizza.
Staci W.
Love this hot sauce. Prefer this hot sauce over any other brand. It's not too hot.
Amanda K.
It's true, I put this s**t on everything! One of my favorite hot sauces out there.
Kimberly L.
I recommend it! Taste good on tacos and other food! For a buffalo chicken dip etc.
Rachel V.
Ponchatoula, LA
Great as a dip or to use in recipes. The perfect amount of heat and a great flavor.
Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Got this in my box and already used about half. 💕 the many different ways to use it
Naishia W.
Detroit, MI
This is the BEST hot sauce. I use it in my chili, on my chicken, chips, and pizza.
nora v.
Great taest. is not to hot or mild. i like to use it on variety of food. recommend
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?