BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sarah E.
I grew up in a very Norwegian-based, small farming community in Minnesota. I was very used to bland, underseasoned food. When I met my husband, I quickly adapted to eating very spicy foods. He eats the spiciest things like it is nothing. I have tried different hot sauces (and buffalo sauces) and NONE can compare to Frank's. I use it in a lot of my recipes too.
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
I put this on just about every food I eat. It's a staple that we always have in our house. It goes perfect with sausage and hash browns for breakfast and even better when I make homemade perogies!
Mary C.
Hermitage, tn
I was a Tabasco girl for years, and while there are still a few things I think it's great for, I always reach for the Franks first now!!! Great flavor, just-right heat, and really absolutely addictive. If you're a hot wing lover then Frank's is for you!
Jaime-Lynn S.
Brick, NJ
Thank goodness this is available at Costco! I use it on everything from tacos to eggs to cucumbers! Staple in our house & if you haven't tried it you must!
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is on just about everything I eat. From cat fish to Lays plain chips and almost everything in between.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
The greatest thing on this planet! I put it on pretty much everything I eat. Mix it with ketchup for french fries or make a killer buffalo chicken dip!
Tiffany H.
Monmouth jct, Nj
Great for chicken and making wings & dip!
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
It goes great with everything . It's not that hot . It's not that expensive either . Hot sauce is usually really hot but this one is mild .
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
Foodie Expert
I adore franks hot sauce! I am a big fan of spicey everything so this is a must for meal time at my house. Its thick, spicey, and not expensive. What more could a spiceaholic ask for?
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
Love this stuff!!! I use it in a buffalo ranch dip and it tastes amazing. I have also used it on my chicken and it is to die for. My friends love when I make the dip with it too! :)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?