BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I got this in the tasty voxbox and I was super hesitant to try it! For the passed 15 years I have ONLY used Louisiana hot sauce. But this stuff tastes just like it with maybe a little more heat. I really like it and will definitely buy it in the future
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Foodie Expert
One of the best hot sauces EVER! It literally goes with everything you can think of just enhances the taste of anything!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Love Franks redhot!!! I use it for making spicy chicken lettuce wraps and obviously in my buffalo chicken dip. great price and well worth it. You can find it at literally any store which is a huge bonus, I hate having to search for products between different stores.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Mmmm I loooove this sauce I make sticky wings with it by adding brown sugar, its amaaazing!! Havent yet tried any other flavors but original but I bet they are yummy!!
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
I honestly cannot begin to rave enough about Frank's hot sauce, I am addicted. Finished a bottle in three months single- handedly! For a fun recipe, combine with canned chicken and cream cheese for a great cheesy buffalo chicken dip!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
I love it not tooo spicy but it still has a good tang to it! To be honest I love putting this on almost everything, it's seriously really good!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Frisco, TX
This isn't a bad hot sauce, I personally prefer Tobasco brand but this one is a close second.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Winnipeg, MB
I found Franks hot sauce looking for a hotter sauce than what I was use to. I bought it at my local superstore and the first thing that I used it on was pizza. Pricing in my local superstore is around $5. Not bad pricing at all!
I then used the hot sauce for my chicken wings. The best way to make them is douse the wings in the Frank's cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 take them out and re-douse with Frank's then put them back in the oven uncovered for another 20. These are my absolute favorite way to make them with Frank's hot sauce. The taste is hot, but a bareable hot to not make you not want to eat it. If you get use to the hotness of original you can always get the "extra hot" one!
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Windsor, ON
I remember the first time I ate Frank's Red Hot, so many years ago at a family BBQ. My cousin ate it on his hamburger. I was intrigued and, as kids do, we started to put it on everything. I still love Frank's Red Hot. It is great in nearly everything. Eggs, curry, soup, rice, any dish really that needs a little extra punch. Sometimes I just smell it and it makes my mouth water. Inexpensive to buy and you can find it anywhere.
Amani D.
Amani D.
Rex, Georgia
It's hot and flavorful and I like it. On the other hand, I prefer Texas Pete because it seems hotter to me. I usually get mine in bulk from my local Sam's. If your looking for healthy, hot sauce isn't it. It contains high levels of sodium although it has no calories. I would buy it again if my fave wasn't available.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?