BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite sauce for wings! I also put it in my ramen for that extra spice. I love it
Melissa B.
This hot sauce is amazing on pizza! It's also a great ingredient for making hot wings.
Erika N.
Fayetteville, NC
Definitely one of the hottest I've ever had. Got it free to test out from Influenster.
Emely C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this buffalo sauce! Mix it with some mayo & booms, you have spicy mayo. Amazing!
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
This sh#$ so good I put it on everything this is all ways in my house family loves this
Stephanie L.
San Jose, CA
So addicting!! Pretty much use it all the darn time!! Goes good on just about anything.
Samantha R.
Greenville, NC
This product came in a full size, I tried some on my potato chips and it taste AMAZINF
Joseph G.
Easton, PA
It really is heaven in a bottle. The price, the flavor. It's all one thing. Just right.
Tanya S.
Yumminess for the belly. Used it for wings and a dip. Has kicks and is delicious to eat
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
I had never tried this since Influenster sent it to me and I'm loving it on wings !!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?