BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie W.
Wildomar , CA
Foodie Expert
I love using this with chicken wings, and I also dip my pizza in it. its the best sauce to kick up any meal.
Jamie Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this primarily for buffalo chicken. You just use this mixed with butter and you are good to go.
Johanna K.
Dover, NH
This sauce just has heat not too much unique flavor like some other sauces. It is grat for making buffalo chicken dip, though!
Jacqueline B.
This is a easy way to get an inexpensive, yummy, easy to make meal. I like the popcorn shrimp
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
Amazing. I put it on my salad, I dip my chicken in it, I even dip plain potato chips in it.
Jasmine J.
North Augusta, SC
This is the only HOT SAUCE allowed in my house...end of story.
Christina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok maybe not everything but I do find myself grabbing the Franks almost daily. I put it on pizza, pasta and even add it to soup.
Sarah B.
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but this is pretty good. It's not overly spicy and it goes perfect when making buffalo chicken wing dip.
Celia F.
This is my favorite brand of hot sauce hands down. Its great on wings, pizza, speghetti, tacos. The list is endless. I've mixed it in ranch to make my own buffalo sauce, you can use butter as well.
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
I put this on just about every food I eat. It's a staple that we always have in our house. It goes perfect with sausage and hash browns for breakfast and even better when I make homemade perogies!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?