BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Angela L.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I mom uses Frank's red hot sauce on chicken wings. I absolutely love it. I think it is delicious. It has a kick, but won't set your mouth on fire.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Clear Lake, IA
Love this stuff. Mix with melted butter and give your wings a classic buffalo flavor. I also appreciate that it's made just with cayenne pepper and isn't full of other unpronounceable ingredients. (Speaking of the original version, not the thick.). Excellent staple, my fav!
laquel a.
laquel a.
Appling, GA
I love this hot sauce. It is my favorite. This is amazing on fried chicken. Go buy now!!!!!!!
yesica a.
yesica a.
Being a person who loves spicy things this sauce is incredible! It literally tastes good on anything and I basically buy a bottle almost every time I go to the grocery store.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
This is my favorite buffalo sauce. It's the only one I use for making wings. I also like to mix it with blue cheese for a yummy chip dip.
Sean W.
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
Foodie Expert
I was actually surprised but this hot sauce is so good and flavorful and not really spicy. It's great!
Franks is a must have in your condiment rotation! I'm super happy to have received it in my #tastyvoxbox we always have franks on hand. I love it on burgers, in Mac and cheese and on wings. This is pretty much a staple in our home to liven up our meals. But my favorite recipe to use franks is in Buffalo wing dip, everyone loves it!
sheila  f.
sheila f.
Amity, PA
Absolutely love franks. I use it on everything. So good in Buffalo chicken dip. Nothing compares
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In
Always have a bottle on hand. We use it by itself, mixed in buffalo dip, buffalo quesadilla just to name a few
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Foodie Expert
Check out the recipe on the side of this bottle and whip up a quick Buffalo Chicken Dip that is sure to be a hit at the party!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?