BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
Super hot and good sauce i recommend it I like it even tho im not into hot sauce that much
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Love Franks hot sauce. I like it on chicken, noodles, mac, it is so spicy and i love spicy.
Linh T.
Rutherford, NJ
It's good but it's no Sriracha. I like that it's tangy but wish there was more heat to it.
Java Q.
I like Franks Red Hot on pretty much everything. It has the heat but not the vinegar taste.
oriana g.
The best sauce ever!!! Perfect spicy I just love this ❤❤ i recommend this great taste like
Genesis K.
Excelente producto!! Muy picante como me gusta! Gracias por enviármelo totalmente gratis!!
Wendy M.
The best spicy sauce I use it with my meat, tacos and everything because I love spicy food!
Jessica M.
Spicy and yummy very savory as well! I received this from Influenster for testing purposes.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
I don't like because I never have liked, but my father says is so delicious, he loves that.
Victoria S.
Louisville
The only hot sauce I will use. It’s the best I use it on everything. Literally everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?