BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Inez S.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the taste of Franks RedHot on my chicken. It's just not any ordinary hot sauce.
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
One of the Best Hot sauces I have ever had. I keep it in stock at my work desk!!!!!!!
Giomara L.
Las Vegas, NV
great great taste . Not to spicy not to mild . love love love it . Totally recommend it
Rael L.
Malden, MA
This is always in my fridge my husband loves it and he really does put it on everything
Valentina S.
Amazing hot sauce ! The mild flavor is more like hot for me but the flavor is amazing!
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH
I love hot sauce and I use Franks on everything. Tofu, chicken, wings, pizza, and dips.
julie s.
El Paso , TX
I love this hot sauce on my chicken wings in a Sunday funday with my family and friends
b s.
Great got sauce. not too hot but not weak either. I put it on everything. Good flavor.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite sauce for wings! I also put it in my ramen for that extra spice. I love it
Nadeelen N.
Love it so so much , very spicy totally recommend it and you can make hot wings. Lovely
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?