BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
The best thing about red hot is it adds the perfect kick to any food. It's really cheap and avail at pretty much any grocery store you go to. The flavor is delicious and spices up food wonderfully! Got it free from Influenster's! I made oyster with a lemon butter sauce with red hot!
Adri R.
I got it free in #PlayaVoxBox for test purposes. I loved it, my boyfriend loved it. We tried with salty nachos, it has the exact amount of spice and cayenne pepper and I like the light texture. Also, the size it's enough for many meals.
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
Before getting this in my voxbox I had actually already used it to make wings at home this sauce I feel compared to that of any restaurant that serves hot wings. I highly recommend for wings or to make chicken burgers and give it an extra kick. Super affordable and you can at almost every grocery store
Renee P.
Brooklyn, OH
Foodie Expert
Super tasty stuff. I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting this hot sauce to be this tasty but it surely was. I literally put it on everything. The spicy level isn't too over powering and I love and trust Frank's Redhot brand. A little goes such a long way. A+! So happy I got to test this product for free.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect hot sauce for any recipe you need! Makes dinner prep or party food easy to make and most importantly, delicious. I recommend making the buffalo dip, perfectly spicy and creamy! Had to make a 2nd batch for the rest of the family.
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
I really usually only buy and use more of the "Spanish" hot sauces but I just tried the Franks Red Hot sauce on my tacos. LOVED it!!' I will be buying this in the future because the bottle I received in my Influenster box will not las long. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Mia W.
Palm Bay , FL
This hot Sauce was good. Very tasty. I enjoyed it very much. It had a bit of spice but wasn't very spicy. I wasn't satisfied, it kind of bland. I would use this to use as a topping but not as a HOT sauce. Would buy again but for different purpose. I got this complimentary solely for re-view purposes.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Foodie Expert
This was an ok hot sauce. I love hot sauce so I'm pretty picky with them and I'm hispanic so I like the more hotter ones. This one wasn't bad, but I felt like it needed more spices. I would probably not buy it again, but I recommend others try it for themselves! I received this complementary for testing purposes.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces! I love to use it to marinate my tofu or to spice up my veggie bowls. If you are a meat eater, I bet this stuff would be great on chicken! It is soo affordable too! I'd recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good hot sauce that isn't too expensive!
Selena L.
Slayton , MN
Foodie Expert
We are a big hot sauce eating family. But we eat really hot, hot sauce! Franks RedHot was a good mild hot sauce for us when we didnt want to eat anything too hot. It has a a great cayenne pepper/vinegar taste that i really enjoy! I cannot wait to try this on some chicken tenders or a burger!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?