BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lizette R.
It's my first time trying and I loved it. I used it as a drip for some chicken fingers and I fell in love. It is spicy but who doesn't like spicy food from time to time? I need to buy another bottle already!
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
I love spicy! This is not for the weak hahahahahaha! It is perfect for tacos, empanadas, rice, soup, pretty much anything. I really enjoyed this product! Will definitely repurchase on my own! It is that good
Natalya K.
Folsom, CA
Yum yum!! I loved this sauce! I use it on just about everything. It has the perfect taste and right about of kick. I love the flavor and it is so hard to use anything else because I love this one so much. I would definitely buy this again and again since the whole family uses it and loves it.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, NY
Really tasty hot sauce ! So I'm the type of person who puts hot sauce on literally everything, but I've always had different types of hot sauce for different types of food. I would put sriracha on dumplings or cholula in my rice and beans. This hot sauce can go on everything !!! I love it !!
Heather L.
I am a lover of all things spicy and Frank's is my go to hot sauce! It's perfect amount of heat and amazing flavor had me hooked! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great hot sauce/wing sauce. I have went through many bottles or Frank's and will continue re purchasing in the future
Maria S.
Received a bottle compliments of @Influenster in my #PlayaVoxBox. Opinions are my own of course. Honestly, I like this hot sauce. Its the perfect amount of spice and heat. Its completely different taste than the usual typical hot sauce I use. I will definitely be finishing this bottle real quick.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
This is the absolute best hot sauce out there and I will argue with anyone who says differently! :P But seriously, it's delicious. It has just the perfect amount of heat. They have other varieties for people who want more heat as well! It's a little pricey but I thoroughly enjoy it!
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Honestly love this hot sauce, always have a bottle on hand so I was super excited to receive a bottle from influenster since I was running low. While it's "hot" it's not too hot so feel free to put it in anything to add a kick
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
This is not only a common pepper sauce, this one has an amazing flavor, your food gets way tastier, next time I have to go to the supermarket I will buy this item for sure, I really recommend it guys try it
Sheila G.
Franks Red Hot, Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce which i received free from Influenster is amazing! It was my first time trying it and its a great taste. I would pair it with Tacos and maybe with some Nachos, I would definitely but it at a store. I would strongly recommend this sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?