BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Maria F.
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
Received this product from Influenster and I expected it to be mild and not spicy! However that was not the case , it was spicy for me. I added it to my chicken nuggets and it tasted amazing! I have never tried this hot sauce before so I'm glad they sent it for me to try out complimentary. Will be purchasing in the future .
Marcela B.
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
I usually don't like these kind of sauces, but this isn't bad! It is not that spicy, I like to use it in chicken wings and boneless... I don't think it's healthy, but the ingredients are just: aged cayenne red peppers, destilled vinegar, water, salt and garlic powder! I do recommend it if you like cayenne pepper sauce...
37734CRISTHINA N.
37734CRISTHINA N.
8020 NW 60th
Foodie Expert
Este es el mejor todo alrededor de la salsa caliente. Esto es impresionante para marinar alas en, o para sacar la pizza. No está demasiado caliente o demasiado suave, lo justo. Me gusta verter un poco de esto para darle vida a mi mac y queso, o incluso en mis patatas. Voy a comprar estas cosas una y otra vez.
Tatyanna R.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee , WI
Foodie Expert
I myself wasn't a fan of the taste I'm more of a spicy person and tried on different types of food and didn't like it. I would recommend for the people that don't like spicy food. I received this product for testing purposes and all opinions are my own
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Foodie Expert
I definitely keep reaching for this hot sauce and the buffalo flavor is my go to for dips! It's tasty and has just the right amount of spice! Love making Mexican eggs in the morning, adding it to some mac and cheese for lunch or tacos for dinner. I can put this stuff on literally anything and it just kicks it up a notch! Pick yours up at the supermarket now. It's easy to find and worth it!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
I always have 2 bottles of this on backup in the house I literally put it on everything (not joking) i like it spicy lol. They have a recipe on the bottle and website for the buffalo dip it is freaking addicting. Reason being i keep backups its great to whip something up with or spice something up. My entire family loves it. Also helps that its not overly scented with vinegar.
Jannina L.
Jannina L.
Absolutely amazing flavor!!! I love it as it isn't intolerably spicy, it has great heat, and adds great taste! I am a huge fan!!! I put some on everything! Great on my eggs, pizza, pasta and more!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Mike B.
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
This is the classic hot sauce. It tastes great on anything that needs an extra kick. Flavor wise there isn't much too it which is nice when you want to focus on other flavors but still get some spice. Even though I often use hot sauces with different flavor profiles, I always have this on hand to fix any boring food.
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Foodie Expert
There's nothing I could say to tell you how amazing wonderful this stuff is I could literally put it on everything LOL my baby just to grill chicken breast and stuff for chicken breast with blue cheese& viola blue cheese buffalo chicken breast!!!! Seriously got get some! It has a great tang to it with just enough spicy.
Tia J.
Tia J.
This makes the most amazing buffalo wings like no ones bussiness. I cant imagine my wings without it bu somehow the saltiness is overpowering with other foods. i tried it on rice ribs stake and baked chicken. the thick formula is better on fried foods. I buy it from walmart and would absolutely suggest someone try it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?