BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Veronica V.
Inglewood, CA
Helllo Hot Sauce hottie!! Oh man, i received Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #influenster complimentary to review.
so here it goes: I love hot sauce! Franks is a staple in my house, for Memorial day we made chicken wings and dipped them in the Frank's Hot sauce - and wooohooo they were delicious!!
Yasmin R.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I'm typically not a fan of hot sauce in general but I really liked this Franks RedHot. I didn't find it to have to strong of a taste but it added a nice spice to my food. And the bottle is fairly priced and I would recommend to others.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Perfect hot sauce for any recipe you need! Makes dinner prep or party food easy to make and most importantly, delicious. I recommend making the buffalo dip, perfectly spicy and creamy! Had to make a 2nd batch for the rest of the family.
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
Before getting this in my voxbox I had actually already used it to make wings at home this sauce I feel compared to that of any restaurant that serves hot wings. I highly recommend for wings or to make chicken burgers and give it an extra kick. Super affordable and you can at almost every grocery store
Adri R.
I got it free in #PlayaVoxBox for test purposes. I loved it, my boyfriend loved it. We tried with salty nachos, it has the exact amount of spice and cayenne pepper and I like the light texture. Also, the size it's enough for many meals.
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
Love this buffalo hot sauce. It gives the perfect spice to any dish. I love to use it on my tacos and eggs. Influenster sent over this product for review purposes. I will for sure buy it again when I run out. If you love buffalo sauce you need to give this a try.
Norma V.
Austin , TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is perfect for adding a little spice to all my favorite foods. I added some Frank's RedHot to my family's recipe for shrimp cocktail and took it to a whole other level of deliciousness. I definitely will keep trying this on other foods and recipes
Renee P.
Brooklyn, OH
Super tasty stuff. I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting this hot sauce to be this tasty but it surely was. I literally put it on everything. The spicy level isn't too over powering and I love and trust Frank's Redhot brand. A little goes such a long way. A+! So happy I got to test this product for free.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces! I love to use it to marinate my tofu or to spice up my veggie bowls. If you are a meat eater, I bet this stuff would be great on chicken! It is soo affordable too! I'd recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good hot sauce that isn't too expensive!
Rosa C.
Springdale, AR
This was the first time trying this we used it with breaded chicken part of the seasoning and it was extremely good and it gave you the perfect spice that you needed for that special kick of flavor. Perfect combination with the chicken and couldn't of asked for something better will definitely continue to play this and recommend it to friends and family.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?