BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this in my tasty vox box but I've had it before. Franks hot sauce is the best hot sauce out there! Nothing compares to that awesome taste!
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
I drink this stuff straight on the daily! try it. you'll be glad you did!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Farah J.
Foodie Expert
This is definitely not for someone who can handle the real deal. This has less flavor than tabasco I feel like and possibly hotter but not very much flavor and to vinegar-y, this is not my favorite since there are other options to try! I wouldn't recommend
Samantha A.
Foodie Expert
This sauce wasn't overly spicy, but a little bit went a long way! I tried making buffalo chicken nuggets the other night and even though I only added a little bit to the recipe, you could still taste the spice! It's also priced well. Would recommend!
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
Foodie Expert
My favorite. It's absolutely delicious and has amazing flavor and it's good on basically everything. It's the go to hot sauce for our household including all the other flavors. It's definitely brag worthy.
Natassia F.
Gilbert, AZ
We used this to make wings and they were so delicious!!! We seasoned them, poured a little of this one them and then baked them. When they came out we brushed more of this on them and they tasted amazing! It was the perfect heat for wings! Definitely making again!
Ana Paula S.
I got this product in my Tasty VoxBox. At first, I was afraid it would be too hot for me, but it is not! I tried it in different dishes, and I really like the taste and spice it gives them. I really liked it and I will keep using it in my recipes!
Hannah A.
Depew, NY
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. It's got a kick of spice without being too hot for no reason. The flavor is unbelievable. A great recipe is chicken wing dip. A bottle of hot sauce, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, shredded or canned chicken and cheddar cheese mixed up and baked then add cheese on top and eat with chips or veggies. It's delicious and a Buffalo staple!
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert

You can copy/paste the review below:

After trying Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce, I began to use it more frequently than I normally would have any hot sauce. Being it that I am not a hot sauce type of person, this says a lot. I began to use it on my noodles, chicken, burritos, and even fries. It is not too hot and not too mild. Just the right amount of kick for your meal (provided it is the original kind of Frank’s you are using). I rate this product an overall 8/10. The only downside is that the sauce gets thick when you refrigerate it.
Tiffany C.
I love this hot sauce! It's probably my favorite brand right now. I love to use it to make buffalo wings. It has the perfect spice.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?