BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
b s.
Great got sauce. not too hot but not weak either. I put it on everything. Good flavor.
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
My favorite hot sauce of all times, I like to mix it up with mayo and make it spicy :)
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
One of the Best Hot sauces I have ever had. I keep it in stock at my work desk!!!!!!!
Samantha R.
Greenville, NC
This product came in a full size, I tried some on my potato chips and it taste AMAZINF
Melissa B.
This hot sauce is amazing on pizza! It's also a great ingredient for making hot wings.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This is the best hot sauce in my opinion!! It has just the right amount of spice to it.
Rael L.
Malden, MA
This is always in my fridge my husband loves it and he really does put it on everything
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
It's an overall pretty good hot sauce I enjoyed in my soups and other foods really good
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH
I love hot sauce and I use Franks on everything. Tofu, chicken, wings, pizza, and dips.
Inez S.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the taste of Franks RedHot on my chicken. It's just not any ordinary hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?