BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my FAVORITE new hot sauce! Since getting this in my vox box I will never go back to another brand. It's reasonably priced and tastes great! My favorite way to use it is putting it on my eggs in the morning! Highly recommend!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
The best of the best my favorite hot sauce by far I actually have a friend who loves it just as much and keeps a small bottle in her purse
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fort Valley, VA
Thanks to @ Influenster's #TastyVoxBox I got to try this for free! I'm a believer!! It's great on everything and has just the right amount of spice and flavor. Yummy!
Arielle m.
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce on the market! It is the init hot sauce you will ever find in my family's house. We use i it almost daily, either in recipes or just with our for as a sauce. It also make the best ever buffalo chicken dip, leaves everybody asking how I made it.
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
In my first voxpox I received this product, I do not like the spicy, but that does not mean I do not recognize that the product is good, my family loved it.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite things. I put it on everything lol. I put it on mashed potatoes and even eggs. I'm trying to eat healthy Franks adds flavor to my healthy meals.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
I fell in love the first time I tried this stuff. I love to put in on pizza, eggs, top ramen and just about everything else!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV
I mix this up with some brown sugar and pour it over chicken fingers.....so good!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Frank's RedHot sauce is great for any meal! I make a Buffalo chicken pasta with it, or you can use it for our usual chicken wings! I lived in Buffalo, NY, and Frank's is definitely a staple and must-have on anything! Eggs, too!! Wonderful flavor, not too spicy at all, either. My mom isn't one for spicy foods and she loves this stuff.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
exeter, CA
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce I've ever used; I don't even really use hot sauce often, because the flavor doesn't really do it for me. This is the one exception to that rule.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?