BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Nadeelen N.
Love it so so much , very spicy totally recommend it and you can make hot wings. Lovely
Melissa B.
This hot sauce is amazing on pizza! It's also a great ingredient for making hot wings.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
So good and so many ways to use it!! In chilli on wings, burgers, beans it not too hot
Erika N.
Fayetteville, NC
Definitely one of the hottest I've ever had. Got it free to test out from Influenster.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield , CA
My favorite sauce for wings! I also put it in my ramen for that extra spice. I love it
Giomara L.
Las Vegas, NV
great great taste . Not to spicy not to mild . love love love it . Totally recommend it
Joseph G.
Easton, PA
It really is heaven in a bottle. The price, the flavor. It's all one thing. Just right.
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
My favorite hot sauce of all times, I like to mix it up with mayo and make it spicy :)
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
This sh#$ so good I put it on everything this is all ways in my house family loves this
Valentina S.
Amazing hot sauce ! The mild flavor is more like hot for me but the flavor is amazing!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?