BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
I don't like because I never have liked, but my father says is so delicious, he loves that.
Gabriela B.
Coats, NC
I love it Hot! Love it with wings so awesome! Always loved it. Mmm so tasty! Always a fan!
Linh T.
Rutherford, NJ
It's good but it's no Sriracha. I like that it's tangy but wish there was more heat to it.
Jessica M.
Spicy and yummy very savory as well! I received this from Influenster for testing purposes.
Katie D.
Princeton, NJ
Amazing. I put it on my salad, I dip my chicken in it, I even dip plain potato chips in it.
Juliana C.
I received this in my playa box and I really enjoyed it. It adds the perfect kick to food!
Wendy M.
The best spicy sauce I use it with my meat, tacos and everything because I love spicy food!
Whenyber D.
Duluth, GA
So in love with this. I buy this every time and I am so happy to get full size for free !!!
oriana g.
The best sauce ever!!! Perfect spicy I just love this ❤❤ i recommend this great taste like
Kimy S.
Fullerton , CA
It is delicious and very spicy to combine with any meal it is super good I really loved it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?