BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Eagle Lake, MN
We got this in our first box and my fiancé is obsessed with it. He puts it on everything! It's not expensive, but even if it was - it would be well worth the money.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
GROVELAND, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! It's perfectly spicy without being too overpowering and it has a great pop of taste.
James H.
James H.
Lantana, FL
Can never have too much of franks... looks like it'll be a hot wing night. I've been using franks since college and don't plan on stopping
Liza P.
Liza P.
Manchester, Ct
Foodie Expert
Love franks .. I legit put it on everything. Chips, bread, eggs, steak, veggies just everything ! It's delicious and just the right amount of spicy ..
Janice W.
Janice W.
Clear Lake, IA
Love this stuff. Mix with melted butter and give your wings a classic buffalo flavor. I also appreciate that it's made just with cayenne pepper and isn't full of other unpronounceable ingredients. (Speaking of the original version, not the thick.). Excellent staple, my fav!
Kassandra K.
Kassandra K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love that you get a lot for so little. Great taste, great package. It goes on just about anything and is a great side
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
This is pretty hot stuff but it has a good hot taste to it. It came just in time for thanksgiving for me to try this out and so... thankful lol good stuff I will definitely continue to buy at 3.49 good bang for the buck
Dirk M.
Dirk M.
Mound, MN
I am not someone who eats hot stuff, my wife does that. But this sauce has a huge amount of flavour, without burning my mouth like most of the others do. I really like it and will definetely use it again and again!
Abby N.
Abby N.
I am not a huge fan of spicy stuff.... but I put some of this on my eggs yesterday and today and I think it gives the right amount of spice without burning your mouth off!
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
We are very much a hot sauce family, while this isn't my favorite for everyday foods, it is the whole family's favorite for buffalo wings! It's got just a light spice to it, not overbearing just right. Well worth it if you need a kick to your food but nothing over powering
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?