BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
If you want to make classic chicken wings for a party, this is the sauce to use. Franks has flavor and heat. Use with butter and double bake your wings. Serve with celery and carrots and your favorite ranch and blue cheese dressing. I have used this for years and will continue doing so.
Hil P.
I LOVE franks hot sauce! I put it on everything!!! My freshman year of college we all doused our meals in it! It goes with everything, pizza, veggies, potatoes, etc.
John R.
Omaha, NE
By far the best hot sauce to use for chicken wings. Whether you use it alone or as a base to create your own concoction, Franks is where it's at!
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I am a hot sauce fanatic and although I love other hot sauces as well franks redhot is one of the first hot sauces I used as a kid and it's an old favorite, it has a bit of spice but a lot of flavor.
Kaydi S.
This sauce is so hot, i love spicy thing and this is spicy. i got one for my dad too and he loves it so much, I'm gonna share
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Mmmm I loooove this sauce I make sticky wings with it by adding brown sugar, its amaaazing!! Havent yet tried any other flavors but original but I bet they are yummy!!
Kortnee P.
I LOVE Franks Red Hot sauce! I use this all of the time when I am making my buffalo wings or chicken fingers.
krista p.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is the best to make hot wings with! Its so simple and fast to make on days you want a snack or even superbowl for a larger party!
Josie A.
Foodie Expert
Every time I grill chicken wings I use this for flavor .. Its not spicy to my taste it has a little vinegar taste but its still good
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
Love it, the best hot sauce, I love to mix it with BBQ sauce and BBQ chicken with it. It give the perfect amount of kick to it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?