BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Erica M.
Erica M.
Scarborough, Me
Perfect for making buffalo chicken dip! Well, that's all I use it for but when using other cheaper brands you can tell the difference! Will not venture again! Frank's forever! ;)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Tampa, FL
I'm not a fan of things too hot, but Frank's Hot Sauce is perfect. I use it in the crock pot, on chicken wings, or just to give my meal an extra kick.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Madison, TN
Buffalo wings are my guilty pleasure. Using this amazing sauce, I can make a healthier version using shrimp and blue cheese sauce. The perfect way to satisfy a hot, vinegary craving!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
We buy this by the gallon, really! We love it and use it in a lot of recipes. It's great on chicken, mixed into mayo for a great sandwich spread, baked or roasted turkey. It's a versatile sauce that is always handy to have.
Dallas W.
Dallas W.
Arlington , Tx
I like things spicy. There aren't many cayenne pepper sauces that I like but this one has to be in my top 3 picks!!! Great on fried chicken and fish!!!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
Foodie Expert
I got this yumminess in my first #tastyvoxbox!! I tried it for the first time today I defiantly recommend it!! I usually get the búfalo flavored one for when we make wings but now that I tried the original I'm going to start buying it!!
Christa A.
Christa A.
Bremerton, WA
The franks original has such a good flavor, I'm obsessed and defiantly hooked, the only thing I'd like is maybe a spicier version. I am a weird one and love hot sauce, the hotter the better. This one has a nice flavor. I used it as a chicken marinade and I can not say enough good things about it. It definitely did the trick.
Krystyna F.
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH
I love hot sauce and I use Franks on everything. Tofu, chicken, wings, pizza, and dips.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
I use this on just about anything with chicken and in buffalo chicken dip. It's so good!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
I received this as a sample from Influenster in the Tasty Voxbox. I used this sauce to make some Spicy BBQ chicken strips. I mixed it with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce and it tasted so good. I love how it doesn't burn my mouth like other spicy sauces. I would recommend it to others to try if they like spicy sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?