BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexis S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not lying when I say I go through 5 bottles a month. I'm addicted and can't eat without my red hot!! Everyone calls me crazy but it is the best hot sauce out there and it goes good with everything!
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! My entire family loved it for Thanksgiving. I will not be purchasing Texas Pete ever again(Sorry Texas Pete lol) A must buy!
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot is the reason everyone begs me to bring my buffalo chicken dip to every event!! it has the BEST flavor ever!!!
Ruthie S.
Defuniak springs, Florida
I love this hot sauce. My husband puts it on everything. I personally prefer to use it on my home-made hot wings
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Foodie Expert
I received this is my voxbox and talk about amazing! I am not a huge hot sauce fan but after trying the franks red hot I believe I could eat this on pretty much anything! My fiancé is a huge hot sauce fan and he loved this sauce better than Texas Pete!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
The all time best wing sauce in my opinion. It has a smooth kick that isn't overly hot. A nice kick, but not too smokey. I love this on chicken of course, but it's great on top of anything that you want to have a nice splash of spice to. The vinegar and heat levels are balanced great.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite hot sauces. I love to use it make buffalo cauliflower. It is really great on pizza too. The right balance of flavor... this was sent to me in my #tastyvoxbox
Kristine N.
Los Angeles, CA
Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is so bomb, I honestly put it on just about anything--rice, wings, potatoes--it is a great addition to a wide variety of meals.
Tyler H.
Wyoming, MI
This sauce has great flavor and is one of my favorites. I really enjoy making buffalo chicken dip with it. Nothing beats it and the whole crowd always loves it!
Megan H.
Kewaskum, WI
My house never goes without Frank's RedHot. We use it on our eggs, our chicken wings, and with melted butter as a sauce to dredge our wings in. This is probably the best sauce that is a step down from Tabasco that is out there. I love recommending this to anyone that I can! Once you try it, it's a must have in the pantry
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?