BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Christine P.
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
Use this sauce as hot wing sauce. I don't mix or dilute it...just pour it all over the wings. Absolutely perfect! We also dip chicken fingers in it and put it on hamburgers. Great product with consistently even spice and flavor!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
The BEST hot sauce in the world! It's super spicy (but not intolerable) and the base flavor is amazing! You can do sooo much with this sauce. I like to mix it with ranch to use as a dip for pizza. Hands down, I would recommend this sauce to anyone!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
I love putting hot sauce on pretty much anything chicken. When I first tried Franks RedHot sauce I was hooked. I will never go back to the hot sauce I was using before!!!!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Knoxville, TN
I love it !! It's the perfect blend of spiciness in your food! I'm so glad I got to try this in my tasty voxbox thanks influenster! !
Jamali S.
Jamali S.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this stuff I initally tried it for my hot wing, but I put it on EVERYTHING that needs a kick of spice. It is just right!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
I use this on everything, from my rice to my chicken to my sandwiches. This you can't go wrong with at all. Use a little or a lot
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
El Cajon, CA
Love this stuff. I put it on.l everything! Goes great with chicken and on turkey. Mmmmmm. A fan favorite in our home.
Maryela G.
Maryela G.
La Puente, CA
I had tried this on wings at a family party and they were delicious and went out to buy it and made it with wings on the weekend the flavor is so good.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
Foodie Expert
Woww it tastes really good with chicken!
It actually goes good with everything i love it
Teryl G.
Teryl G.
Statesville , NC
This is THE best hot sauce. Make some buffalo chicken dip and sit back watch some football. Your guests will love it!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?