BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Natalie H.
South Gate, CA
It was amazing! The taste had a good kick to it and can't wait to try it with different foods
laquel a.
Graniteville, SC
I love this hot sauce. It is my favorite. This is amazing on fried chicken. Go buy now!!!!!!!
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I love this hot sauce! I put in my eggs, pizza, tacos and chips. Taste so good with anything
Kaitlyn Y.
This stuff is the best I love hot sauce. This is the box box I got sent in the mail for free!
Emily A.
Hamilton, OH
Favorite hot sauce ever! Not too spicy and not vinagery either. I put it on everything I eat!
Wendy M.
The best spicy sauce I use it with my meat, tacos and everything because I love spicy food!
Jessica M.
Spicy and yummy very savory as well! I received this from Influenster for testing purposes.
oriana g.
The best sauce ever!!! Perfect spicy I just love this ❤❤ i recommend this great taste like
Juliana C.
I received this in my playa box and I really enjoyed it. It adds the perfect kick to food!
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
I don't like because I never have liked, but my father says is so delicious, he loves that.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?