BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I am not a huge fan, but my husband loves it! Right now we probably have 3 bottles in the fridge. If you like it, you can literally put it on everything. He puts it in his Spaghettios!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
It's so spicy and it gives food such a great taste . I put it on almost everything !!!!! With chicken wings it's the bomb !!!
keri c.
Dwight, IL
I just bought the biggest bottle of this that i could find to take to work. Everyone loves it. We use it in dips, on chips, on chicken.... pretty much on anything and everything!!
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I could drink this out of the bottle I like it so much. I put it on everything. Chicken, potatoes, eggs, ect. It has the best flavor.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
This is a must in our house during football season. We often make buffalo chicken dip and that sort of stuff. It's not the hottest on the planet, but we go for flavor, not pain.
Lori F.
Bakersfield, CA
Love Franks redhot sauce! Perfect on wings or strips,. pizza, burgers, anything and everything! i love the flavor and its not overpowering with the vinegar
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Franks Red Hot is the best buffalo sauce around. They keep it stocked in my college cafeteria and we put it on anything to make the college food a little better. Pizza, chicken, omelets, you name it!
jamie h.
The best hot sauce on the market! plain and simple! it's hot but not too hot and it adds a lot of flavor to foods especially those that need a little kick!
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I love this sauce!! I make wings at home since its cheaper to make them yourself, I put it on my wings n they r AMAZING!!!! Choose if u want mild or hot cuz it can be a little too hot for some ppl.
Lauren K.
Foodie Expert
LOVE. My go to buffalo sauce!! Its spicy and tangy and delicious! I use it on almost everything I eat
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?