BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I put this sh.. on everything! I haven't tried all the flavors they have but I like the original and the buffalo sauce. This is a reasonable price. I put it on eggs, white rice, chicken, pretty much anything .
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Foodie Expert
Franks is the best around very decent price and goes on everything i always buy it the kids love it can u can pick it up from walmart foe under $3
Alexis T.
san jacinto, CA
I love hot sauce. I usually eat on everything. Especially most meats. Frank's does not disappoint. I like my hot sauce hot and this one gets me there. It's delicious and seriously makes everything taste better. if you love hot sauce, well, then you probably already know about Frank's.
Mandy A.
Spring Hill, FL
Love Frank's Red Hot. For adding a little heat to just about any meal or for making the perfect buffalo sauce, Franks is our family's go-to hot sauce.
Lyndsay H.
Loveland, OH
I love that I can use this guilt free on things like chicken and sausage. Heck, I have even used in in Ramen for extra kick. It is a low-carbers dream, too. You can load up for flavor with zero carbs. They have so many flavors, too. My husband recently discovered they have a BBQ version. We always have a bottle of their buffalo one in ourhouse
Denisa R.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE drenching majority of my food whether its soup, fries, or whatever with hot sauce. I like the fact that unlike other hot sauces Frank's adds some heat without taking all of the flavor from whatever it is you're eating. If you love hot sauce on anything then this is the one to purchase.
Julia W.
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is a great hot sauce for people who don't like tabasco's super hot flavor. Frank's is more of a mild sauce. I love cooking with Frank's Red Hot Sauce and the Buffalo sauce, It has the perfect flavor without being too spicy!
Jamie G.
Brooklyn, NY
There is not a day that I don't try to find a way to cook a meal with the Franks Thick.

Try it on popcorn - delish.

I will never use a different hot sauce.
Jocelyn K.
Rockwell City, IA
I love the Frank's Buffalo Sauce. I add it to everything: pizza, chicken, pasta, chips, etc. I think I would drink it straight out of the bottle if my brothers didn't use it all the time too.
Lora S.
Harrison, AR
This is my go to sauce for Buffalo Chicken Dip! I always keep a bottle or two stocked in my pantry because I am constantly being asked to bring my buffalo chicken dip to a gathering. The secret in the sauce is Frank's Red Hot sauce! It's the only brand I use when making the dip! Nothing compares!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?