BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Love Franks hot sauce. I like it on chicken, noodles, mac, it is so spicy and i love spicy.
Juliana C.
I received this in my playa box and I really enjoyed it. It adds the perfect kick to food!
Java Q.
I like Franks Red Hot on pretty much everything. It has the heat but not the vinegar taste.
Whenyber D.
Duluth, GA
So in love with this. I buy this every time and I am so happy to get full size for free !!!
Lacey R.
Favorite hot sauce. Awesome flavor and great on anything you want to add a little spice too
Johalys C.
This product was really good and delicious. It works really good with buffalo chicken dip.
Genesis K.
Excelente producto!! Muy picante como me gusta! Gracias por enviármelo totalmente gratis!!
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Me encantan el sabor y el precio no es tan picante como pensé y lo recomiendo a mis amigos
Brandi A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is the BEST Hot Sauce there is! NOTHING compares to the flavor! We LOVE Franks RedHot!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I always have this on hand. I love hot and spicy food. I put this on just about everything!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?