BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kristen g.
Wadsworth, OH
This product is a staple in my home. it can be used on just about anything from eggs to pizza.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I love hot sauce. I literally put it on everything. I couldn't make it through life without it.
Aly M.
Queen Anne, MD
Love this product! Helps makes the best Buffalo chicken dip...we put this $hit ok everything!
Brenda A.
This sauce is so bomb! Specially with chicken , my goodness..I think I found a must have sauce
Nancy O.
Ball Ground , GA
I love this hot sauce !! I put it on almost everything! Super goooood on wings or on snacks !
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
Love Franks on grilling meats and for making a sauce. Very tasty and right amount of spice.
Belkis C.
Hidalgo, TX
Best product ever so spicy should try do recommend it a unique taste (tried with my doritos)
claudia l.
Honestly wasn't a big fan of this. But then again i don't really like vinegar based hot sauce
Astrid A.
Fairburn, GA
This sauce have the right spicy and it's great to keep my summer hot! I recommended for sure!
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I love that you can add this to just about anything! I love to make chicken wings with this!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?