BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
Franks is by far our favorite! We use it in all of our buffalo chicken recipes. Great buffalo chicken dip recipe on their website.
Lora S.
Harrison, AR
This is my go to sauce for Buffalo Chicken Dip! I always keep a bottle or two stocked in my pantry because I am constantly being asked to bring my buffalo chicken dip to a gathering. The secret in the sauce is Frank's Red Hot sauce! It's the only brand I use when making the dip! Nothing compares!
Kathleen L.
Albany, NY
Love!! No calories and amazing flavor! Has great flavor with heat, and goes great on virtually anything. One of few hot-sauces that you can put a small amount to add some heat to any dish, or add more for a full-blown spicy flavor!
Kati W.
Farmington , MN
Foodie Expert
Franks is the only hot sauce that I use when making Buffalo Chicken Dip. I use the original and not the wing sauce. It is good to put on EVERYTHING - not too hot but definitely has a kick to it.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I don't even like buffalo type hot sauces, but Frank's is the only hot sauce I will use! It's so good as a condiment on just about any meal. I eat it on tacos, steaks, salads, sandwiches, and cook with it all the time! It's also super affordable when you're cooking a big batch of something like hot wings or buffalo chicken dip.
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love, Love, LOVE Franks original Red Hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo wings or buffalo cauliflower wings or topping your burger or adding some to your mayonnaise for a dipping sauce. so versatile in it's uses and the tastes is amazing!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This is my go to hot sauce in my Buffalo chicken dip and it never disappoints! They have a couple different hot sauce flavors that are all really great. To buy it normally is inexpensive and with different bottle sizes at your local grocery store. I will continue to purchase this brand as long as they keep making great hot sauce!!
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Foodie Expert
I put franks red hot on everything!! Actually just finished a sandwich with some on it. If you like hot sauce then this is the way to go. I use the regular franks red hot for almost everything, but when I'm eating it with fries I like to use the franks red hot buffalo sauce!
Natasha D.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I literally put this sh*t on everything! lol
Jessica H.
Linden, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce because it's not overwhelmingly spicy and it has a nice flavor. It adds a nice kick to every meal.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?