BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I am a hot sauce fanatic and although I love other hot sauces as well franks redhot is one of the first hot sauces I used as a kid and it's an old favorite, it has a bit of spice but a lot of flavor.
Nikke B.
Nikke B.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot Sauce!! I just received this with my Voxbox and am so happy I got it! Love the spicy cayenne flavor and love putting it on everything!! Can't get enough!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
When I make buffalo chicken, I use Frank's. I bread and bake chicken cutlets and while they are warm, toss them in RedHot. I throw it over a fresh green salad and serve bleu cheese or ranch dressing on the side.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Foodie Expert
Check out the recipe on the side of this bottle and whip up a quick Buffalo Chicken Dip that is sure to be a hit at the party!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
Buy this and put it on everything! I literally put it on everything! I love buffalo sauce and hot sauces and this is my favorite. It has become a necessity in my house!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
It's true, I put this s**t on everything! One of my favorite hot sauces out there.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Foodie Expert
I am so not a spicy person but this tastes really really good um it is the perfect kind of a spice it's not too hot but it's not to do this and actually be great on tacos which is actually what I said was making tonight so we'll try it and my husband already loves this and he Raves about it and I think Frank's Red Hot so much for giving me a free sample of their products to try it tastes fantastic.
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Foodie Expert
Excellent hot sauce..just enough spice to add flavor but not too overwhelming..I would definitely recommend it
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
Whenever I make my famous baked wings, this is the sauce that I use for my wings! They're delicious and the perfect amount of hot-ness! Plus this sauce is suuuuper affordable and not at all expensive!
MeChe P.
MeChe P.
Huele demasiado picante, pero sabe muy muy bien. No soy amante del picante así que lo consumo poco, sólo en determinadas comidas por lo que puede rendirme muchísimo
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?