BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie D.
Marietta, OH
I really like this hot sauce, it's great for an extra kick! It's really good on sausage too!
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
I like franks hot sauce. I found some really yummy buffalo recipes that I can't wait to try.
laquel a.
Graniteville, SC
I love this hot sauce. It is my favorite. This is amazing on fried chicken. Go buy now!!!!!!!
Kassandra I.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite sauce to use on chicken wings. It's not too spicy! Just the right amount.
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this sauce its a bitter spicyness that goes right to the point with any meal !
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I love this hot sauce! I put in my eggs, pizza, tacos and chips. Taste so good with anything
Erica M.
Browns, IL
My family and friends love Franks Hot Sauce. Add it to any recipe needing a little kick!!!!
Jessica M.
Spicy and yummy very savory as well! I received this from Influenster for testing purposes.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Great for anytime you want some spice to your meal. The only hot sauce our household buys.
Victoria S.
Louisville
The only hot sauce I will use. It’s the best I use it on everything. Literally everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?