BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Luz L.
Lansing, IL
Love the taste! Not spicy but zesty enough to enjoy your food! I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Karen P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Greaaaat and spicy to go with some wings !! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
sheila  f.
Amity, PA
Absolutely love franks. I use it on everything. So good in Buffalo chicken dip. Nothing compares
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Great for wings to you just took off the grill! Taking it to the next step of crazy great flavors
Ana S.
Spice up your wings and other food with some sauce! My bf uses this for almost all his meals lol
Corrina A.
Fort Worth, TX
Sooo good. I eat a lot of chicken and I love to put some of this on it or even add it to my pizza
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
The best got sauce to use to make buffalo wing sauce. It is the perfect combo of spicy and tangy.
Holly S.
We use this sometimes in BBQ chicken sauce. Has a decent flavor but not as spicy as Texas Pete.
Shana j.
I love this hot sauce. It's the only brand I use to make my buffalo wings or to add in my chili.
Tiffany P.
Monroeville, AL
The flavor is amazing ! I love it for making buffalo chicken dip ! Delicious :) lasts forever !
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can I add it to stews and ontop of ribs,I like honey garlic but a spicy version maybe?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Stephanie D.
marietta, OH
What kinds of recipes could I use this in? It's a nice add in so I want to see what else its capable of!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this too hot for you?
Luis P.