BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
I love franks red hot. I use that sh** on everything. It comes in a big enough bottle to last several uses and there are instruction in the bottle for how to make a dish using it. Love red hot sauce!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I am a hot sauce fanatic and although I love other hot sauces as well franks redhot is one of the first hot sauces I used as a kid and it's an old favorite, it has a bit of spice but a lot of flavor.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Franks! I especially love it on hash browns / potatoes. It's not too hot for us who don't like hot sauce generally but if you use a lot of its hot enough for people who do! Perfect compromise!
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Foodie Expert
I always have a bottle of franks in the house..i use it on soo many things..its great for making chicken wing dip.
Christina V.
Christina V.
So good! Great on a variety of foods! I make a cheesy chicken dip with Frank's that is awesome! I also put it in my lentil soup for a little flavor and spice!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
Buy this and put it on everything! I literally put it on everything! I love buffalo sauce and hot sauces and this is my favorite. It has become a necessity in my house!
Nikke B.
Nikke B.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot Sauce!! I just received this with my Voxbox and am so happy I got it! Love the spicy cayenne flavor and love putting it on everything!! Can't get enough!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
It's true, I put this s**t on everything! One of my favorite hot sauces out there.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick Maryland
Foodie Expert
This is really good hot sauce the flavor is amazing really good value is was on sale I pair this with like meat wise just chicken and it not that healthy for u but I would definitely buy this again
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Foodie Expert
I am so not a spicy person but this tastes really really good um it is the perfect kind of a spice it's not too hot but it's not to do this and actually be great on tacos which is actually what I said was making tonight so we'll try it and my husband already loves this and he Raves about it and I think Frank's Red Hot so much for giving me a free sample of their products to try it tastes fantastic.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?