BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie F.
Fort Worth, TX
I put this stuff on EVERYTHING! It's great on pizza and chicken. This is a staple in my fridge.
Kate R.
Lancaster, PA
Super good! I love spicy foods and this sauce is really tasty and spicy!! Must try it at home!
Estela A.
Tucson , AZ
I love salsa redhot it's good I love this brand I recommend this product good price good flavor
Jessica F.
So light and delicious!! Love it on eggs. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
You can't find a better hot wing sauce in the market. And for this price $$ it's a great deal.
Milena R.
Sugar Land, TX
Really good! Not soooo spicy. I really liked. Received for free, Influenster box. Just testing.
Brenda A.
This sauce is so bomb! Specially with chicken , my goodness..I think I found a must have sauce
Reyna-Yolanda G.
Caldwell , Id
This stuff is good! My husband uses it on everything since we got it! Will definitely by more!
Rosemary L.
Hanford, CA
This stuff is really good!!! You can put it on foods or just add it to a recipe to spice it up!
Sarah T.
Garden Grove, Ca
My husband loves these on his chicken wings! Perfect for football games! So easy and so yummy!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?