BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Erika L.
Erika L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love Frank's because it is so incredibly flavorful without overpowering the dish. I especially love it on scrambled eggs or chicken.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Layton, UT
Foodie Expert
Our household loves Frank's. I have several recipes that I use it in and my husband puts it on any chicken that I cook.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love using the buffalo flavor on any think from chicken to cauliflower. Also add some zip to dips for chips or veggies.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I love spicy foods and this is the perfect hot sauce to use! My family will put it on everything from chicken to putting it in soup and chili to add extra spice. It's the perfect blend of spice that tastes good, not overpowering!
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Franks red hot sauce. I useto be a fan of Texas Pete until I tried Franks
Karina B.
Karina B.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this hot sauce. It is not hot at all... more salty if anything which makes me super happy. I put this one chips and my eggs in the morning. One of my top two favorite hot sauces.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
West Springfield, MA
This is the best tasting hot sauce on the shelves! I'm hooked on it! I've tried so many different hot sauces, but I always have this around!!' It's the only one I'll use for my hot wings!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
I love their buffalo sauce. I just buy some chicken stripes and add some sauce on them and they're basically boneless buffalo wings saves a lot of time
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but this is pretty good. It's not overly spicy and it goes perfect when making buffalo chicken wing dip.
Candice V.
Candice V.
Ferndale, WA
Franks Red Hot is my go to sauce for everything. This past weekend for the Super Bowl, I made classic home made buffalo wings and used franks Red Hot with a mixture of unsalted butter and they were a great hit! I also make buffalo turkey burgers and this sauce gives it the right amount of kick and flavor! It can get pretty spicy depending on how you use it and how much of it you use as well. Sometimes a little chicken broth or a pinch of lime juice can do the trick. I advise everyone to keep a small bottle fo this on hand to experiment with. Marinate meat in it, use it on top of burgers or sandwiches, use it in a bloody mary instead of tobasco sauce! Mix it up and try it out. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?