BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie S.
Granville, IL
I make chicken strips and dip in this and it amazing. surprisingly its not all that hot for me.
emma o.
I freaking love this hot sauce I use it mostly to cook with my chicken and it tastes delicious .
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
A staple in my cabinet! I add this to soo much of my food and love it! Great spicy flavor! Love!
Corrina A.
Fort Worth, TX
Sooo good. I eat a lot of chicken and I love to put some of this on it or even add it to my pizza
sheila  f.
Amity, PA
Absolutely love franks. I use it on everything. So good in Buffalo chicken dip. Nothing compares
Shana j.
I love this hot sauce. It's the only brand I use to make my buffalo wings or to add in my chili.
Ana S.
Spice up your wings and other food with some sauce! My bf uses this for almost all his meals lol
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Love this..i am addicted..chicken wings..my newphen will drink this stuff or put it on his toast
Jessica M.
East Islip, NY
I like the original Frank's RedHot sauce, but I also really enjoy their Sweet Chili sauce. Yum!
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Bought this for the first time to make buffalo chicken. Perfect amount of spice with big flavor!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?