BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sara N.
Kansas City, MO
The wing sauce is awesome. I also use it on my eggs in the morning. Great in dip and onwraps
Belkis C.
Hidalgo, TX
Best product ever so spicy should try do recommend it a unique taste (tried with my doritos)
Jessica S.
Sandy, OR
Franks is good on almost everything me and my brother even put it on our eggs in the morning
Stephanie D.
Marietta, OH
I really like this hot sauce, it's great for an extra kick! It's really good on sausage too!
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
Love Franks on grilling meats and for making a sauce. Very tasty and right amount of spice.
Debbie P.
This is my go to for Hot sauce!! It's the right amount of spice with a whole lot of flavor!!
KARLA G.
Love it it's hot and I can used it to eat it with my food it's super delicious I just love it
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I love this hot sauce! I put in my eggs, pizza, tacos and chips. Taste so good with anything
Amanda M.
Frisco, TX
This isn't a bad hot sauce, I personally prefer Tobasco brand but this one is a close second.
Stephanie M.
Willowick, OH
Franks RedHot goes on EVERYTHING! I love it and I always have it fully stocked in my kitchen.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?