BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jamie Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this primarily for buffalo chicken. You just use this mixed with butter and you are good to go.
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
My family puts Frank's on everything! Recently we also discovered Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce. They all are amazing.
Laura A.
Franks hot sauce adds spicy flavor and is perfect for enhancing so many meals including scrambled eggs, making buffalo chicken, and even adding to rice to name a few.
Valli C.
Aiken, SC
Of course you love it....it's FRANK'S!!! Spring is on the way, what better way to burn off the winter chill than a pitcher of CAJUN LEMONADE including a shot of Frank's in the recipe....you will spring forward in a BIG way.....
Theresa G.
I love hot wings. With this sauce and butter the hot wing are so so good! Great hot sauce to have in the house all the time.
Amber M.
This is by far my favorite condiment in the house! I use this on pizza, burgers, French fries, potatoes, chicken, you name it! It's low-cal, so I'm not worried about over doing it like I am with many other sauces. It's just perfect. You have to try it!
Bruna P.
Norwood, MA
Absolutely love it! My family puts that Ish on everything!! It goes well with anything. I my self prefer it over my eggs. Very affordable
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
The biggest thing that threw me off with this sauce is that it's very buffalo-y. nothing like tobasco.. just a heads up
b s.
Great got sauce. not too hot but not weak either. I put it on everything. Good flavor.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
This past superbowl of course we had wings, and what else would we use besides Frank's red hot? NOTHING. Spicy but not overpowering, and I know there's a few levels of heat...which is good for those of you who wanna test your limits. Can't go wrong with this sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?