BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Reyna-Yolanda G.
Caldwell , Id
This stuff is good! My husband uses it on everything since we got it! Will definitely by more!
Sarah T.
Garden Grove, Ca
My husband loves these on his chicken wings! Perfect for football games! So easy and so yummy!
Cynthia L.
Bayonne, NJ
Finally got to try this and it was delicious. Perfect taste and perfect amount of spiciness!
Veronica R.
Sacramento , CA
Love this stuff. Makes really good buffalo chicken sandwiches and dips. It is very flavorful.
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
I love that commercial and I love Frank's Red Hot! I really do put that s*** on everything!
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Frank's Red Hot! Love it with my wings, veggies and turkey/ tuna sandwiches. iPTSOE!!
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
I always have to have this in my fridge its perfect with Shake and Bake extra crispy chicken.
Nancy O.
Ball Ground , GA
I love this hot sauce !! I put it on almost everything! Super goooood on wings or on snacks !
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
Love Franks on grilling meats and for making a sauce. Very tasty and right amount of spice.
Debbie P.
This is my go to for Hot sauce!! It's the right amount of spice with a whole lot of flavor!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?