BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite hot sauces. I like it because of the vinegar flavor. I do I am on pizza and with french fries. It is pretty hot so I don't use a ton of it. But the overall flavor is really delicious.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I love this stuff. I add it to anything that I need a little kick too. Like chili and sometimes macaroni and cheese.
Chip R.
Chip R.
I've used Frank's Red Hot for years. Its a great all purpose hot sauce, good for anything from spicing up chili, adding zing to Nachos and even adding zip to eggs in the morning.
ashley e.
ashley e.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this. We add to to everything...from eggs to mac n cheese! Must have staple!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
I use this to make buffalo wings. It's so good! Hot but not too hot.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
This stuff is amazing. A restaurant I used to work for made their wing sauce from Franks Red Hot and butter. The perfect amount of heat too! Try it on Mac and Cheese!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! I used to only buy the Louisiana hot sauce and the siracha chili sauce. But I recently I bought this one bc I made this buffalo chicken dip out of chicken breast, cream cheese and franks red hot sauce. It was sooo good! Of course I spiced it up a lil with my own ingredients ;) And I know they have the Franks Red Hot Sauce at Subway I always get it on my buffalo chicken sub.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Foodie Expert
Check out the recipe on the side of this bottle and whip up a quick Buffalo Chicken Dip that is sure to be a hit at the party!
Juliet S.
Juliet S.
Raleigh, NC
My dad seriously makes some of the best wings, people are always beggingg for his recipe at parties. he always uses franks redhot (and some other hotsauces as well) but this is definitely a great, affordable hot sauce
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot original hot sauce works great in the kitchen. I like adding it into my beef when making burgers to add some spice.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?