BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sugeith B.
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to Frank's RedHot sauce!! I seriously can't have any kind of chicken or pizza without it. I love tossing some grilled chicken in it or dipping some pizza or French fries! I know... I have a problem. But it's a delicious problem.

I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce because it is not just heat in a bottle it has a lovely flavor and like their slogan says "I put That $^!+ on Everything!" This is the only hot sauce product that gets used in my house! 🖒🖒
Selena L.
Slayton , MN
Foodie Expert
We are a big hot sauce eating family. But we eat really hot, hot sauce! Franks RedHot was a good mild hot sauce for us when we didnt want to eat anything too hot. It has a a great cayenne pepper/vinegar taste that i really enjoy! I cannot wait to try this on some chicken tenders or a burger!
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot is a great addition to any barbecue party. Smother some wings in it, dip some fries, or use it any way you like it. Frank's is my go to condiment for almost anything I eat. You'd be surprised how great it tastes and adds a lot of flavor to many dishes. I definitely recommend this product for anyone in the search for some good hot sauce.
Carissa O.
Foodie Expert
This is the go to hot sauce for my family. And really the only one that exists to us. My husband literally puts it on everything. Literally. And the fact they make it in travel sizes it goes with him everywhere. The taste is great especially when using for buffalo chicken or buffalo chicken dip.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
I received this product for free in my #PlayaBoxVox for review purposes.  Usually I like to make my own sauce, however does not hurt to try new sauces.  First time trying Frank's brand, and it was surprisingly good.  Is spicy without burning your mouth, the flavor is a good addition to the food.  I fully recommend Frank's sauces.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a very big fan of hot sauce, but when my boyfriend found out I was getting Franks hot sauce in my playa voxbox he was excited surprisingly, he says this hot sauce is amazing with almost everything so this bottle was a big win on our end.!
Mayra E.
Foodie Expert
First time user of this brand and sauce. I used it on my homemade 🍗 chicken tacos! The sauce is not really that hot 🔥 however it does have a lil kick to it. Can't wait to try the buffalo wings recipe. Got it free from Influenster.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I am loving the extra layer of flavor this adds to my food. So far eggs, pizza and soups are all foods I have tried with Frank's red hot. This has been a great and tasty #free product that I received for testing purposes. #contest
Daniela T.
I love this hot sauce. It is always a must-have in the house. It's reasonably price and goes well with anything! You can incorporate while cooking or to top off any meal. It has a kick but it's not too spicy either. It's great if you're making a spicy dish for a group of people and don't know how everyone feels about spicy!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?