BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
San Antonio , TX
Omg y'all I think Influenster truly knows me cause girrrlllllll! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite sauce ever! I truly put that $#%! on everything! On my tacos, wings, grilled chicken, fries, everything! It puts the perfect spice and it's truly a great product! 💯 recommend and would buy again!!!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
"Put that ish on everything" is right! Seriously A great sauce for anything but my favorite is on pizza. It goes with any flavor without being overpowering and the spice is perfect without having you reaching for your drink every second.

I received this item for free in a voxbox but this item is seriously a staple in my household.
Andreina A.
Andreina A.
Doral, FL
Uuuuhu!!! I just try this hot sauce and I can tell is good , in a scale from 1/10 is 7 for spicy and 8 for tasty .
It taste a lot like buffalo sauce it's like you don't even have to mix it with butter anymore for you to get that buffalo sauce flavor .
Is nice .
I got this product for free from influenster for testing purposes .
Roxana W.
Roxana W.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my Favorite sauce ever... Seriously, opening my voxbox this month brought such joy to my face! seeing this beauty in the box made my day! It really does go on everything (almost lol) #FoodLovesFranks I received this item for free in a voxbox to try it... Best ever! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Clint C.
Clint C.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I dig Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Great hot sauce! Goes well with lots of things, especially eggs, cheese, and turkey. I always have some of this in my pantry. I need to try the other varieties, especially the buffalo and the next hottest (I hope I can handle it). Check it out if you haven't already.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
Okay first of all, WOW! I looooove the flavor of has, I love that tangy spice it has to it! Why haven't I tried this before??? I love how it taste a little bit like buffalo sauce and trust me, ya girl loves them buffalo wings, probably going to be using this on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
josie m.
josie m.
Pomona, CA
Foodie Expert
Tengo que admitir que es la primera vez que pruebo esta salsa y me encantó la disfruto mucho a cualquier hora y con cualquier comida si aún no la pruebas te recomiendo que lo hagas no te arrepentirás... yo recibí este producto gratis de @influenster pero mis reviews y experiencias son totalmente míos definitely will buy it...
Austin C.
Austin C.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
I received this item from the Gents VoxBox from Influenster. It's a delicious hot sauce. We used it to make the buffalo dip on the back of the label. We switched the blue cheese out for cheddar, and it was great! Highly recommend it. The hot sauce is, of course, hot, but it's not too hot. Just the right amount of heat for me.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Foodie Expert
Will always be my all time favorite for egg whites and it totally healthy! 0 points on weight watchers. Goes a very long way when you get the large bottle from SAMS club. I use it to marinate my chicken and also to add to taco meat!
Betsy C.
Betsy C.
Hollywood, FL
I had already tried this before they sent it to me, and I was already putting that $h*t on Everything!!!! lol It was also recommended by my fitness coach, its flavorful without the calories. Perfect for wings and anything you edible! we got this and I wasn't even able to take a picture of it full because since the moment I got it my fiance and I have been using it on EVERYTHING lol
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?