BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the best hot sauce brand! When I make my buffalo chicken dip this is the only type of hot sauce I will use! I'm not one for super spicy so I love that using some of this gives it enough kick but not too much unless you want it very spicy!
Kathleen K.
Oakland, MI
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot I put it on anything and everything. My favorite thing for breakfast is scrambled eggs and RedHot. It is of course salty but the taste is delicious. And while it it spicy the spice isn't too much, you can still enjoy the flavor of what you're eating and the taste of the sauce.
Nishawn W.
There are many brands of sauce but I prefer Frank's overnany other. Been using Frank's for 30 years.
Jennifer  b.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
My husband recently had my try franks red hot and boy am i in love we add it to eggs ...burgers. ..Mac and cheese and so much more the sauce is a perfect balance of hot that leaves you wanting more
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
Foodie Expert
I got started on Franks RedHot Sauce when I needed some to make some buffalo chicken dip. Now i keep it in the house. It is great and not too hot. Really good!
J L.
Townsend, MA
I always keep in my fridge.
Celia F.
This is my favorite brand of hot sauce hands down. Its great on wings, pizza, speghetti, tacos. The list is endless. I've mixed it in ranch to make my own buffalo sauce, you can use butter as well.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Foodie Expert
My family loves Frank's nothing else compares to us. My boys like it on everything including popcorn They wont eat chicken with out it The taste is better than any other brand we have tried. I always find it on sale That is a big plus for me, great taste, great name and great price!
Kierstyn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It is so good has great flavor I put on almost everything you cannot do a cheap hot sauce it has to be Frank's
Jennifer M.
San Jose, CA
I marinate my chicken wings in this overnight and it tastes great the next day!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?