BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Syracuse, NY
My husband and I like to use this on everything ! Morning eggs to evening pizza it's perfect to turn up the heat ! Very inexpensive for the amount you get. This can be found at any major grocery store and I would make it part of my grocery list each time I run out.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Foodie Expert
Love it! You can add as much as you want with the shaker top. Nice flavor along with a good heat! Usually can find it on sale which is good cause we use it on everything
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Spring Hill , FL
I recieve this in my voxbox. I used this in my blooming onion dip. The flavor was really good. It wasnt to spicey. I plan on making it my go to hot sauce!
Foodie Expert
Got it #free in my #tastyvoxbox Made some buffalo chicken dip and it had the perfect flavor! Thanks #franksredhot
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Fredericksburg, VA
It's not too spicy. It's more of a buffalo sauce. A little thicker than normal hot sauces. Must try.
Ian L.
Ian L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Foodie Expert
I have been using Franks for years! I use it on anything from Wings to my eggs(that may sound odd to some). I always keep a big bottle in my dorm room and at home. It goes great on anything that you want spiced up a bit. I've tried other types and brands but I always come back to Franks.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hands down, my favorite. I'm very picky and don't like the taste of hot sauce by itself, weird I know. BUT, Franks has a unique taste that cant be found in any other bottle. I eat it on everything.
shannon g.
shannon g.
Buckeye, AZ
I have a stock pile of this in my pantry. I love the flavor that it adds to my cooking and the fact this product comes in different flavors and styles.
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
Whenever I make my famous baked wings, this is the sauce that I use for my wings! They're delicious and the perfect amount of hot-ness! Plus this sauce is suuuuper affordable and not at all expensive!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
I love Franks. Some hot sauce is all about being hot, but Franks has the right amount of spicy and great flavor. I love to mix Franks with a little melted butter and honey to make a delicious wing sauce. This goes great on chicken, eggs, pork, noodles, pizza...the list is infinite.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?