BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lindsy W.
Minneapolis , MN
An absolute staple in my fridge. We never seem to have less than two bottles at any given time!
Tasha C.
Very tastey... Love it

Not to spicy ...... Very affordable and great taste. Love it on my pizza
Milena R.
Sugar Land, TX
Really good! Not soooo spicy. I really liked. Received for free, Influenster box. Just testing.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
One of my favorite hot sauces! Makes everything taste great. I put this stuff on everything :)
Janelly D.
Zero carbs and 0 sugar. This is perfect for the keto diet. I've been putting it on everything!
Ashley S.
['Pembroke Pnes', 'FL'], FL
It's hot enough. I made shrimp tacos and added the hot sauce on top. Perfect for TACO TUESDAYS
Rosemary L.
Hanford, CA
This stuff is really good!!! You can put it on foods or just add it to a recipe to spice it up!
Sandra G.
Port Orchard
Love the sauce. Only hot sauce used for hot wings in our house. Just the right amount of heat.
Samantha H.
Las vegas, NV
Best buffalo sauce out there. Great vinegar to heat ratio . Definitely my first choice 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Reyna-Yolanda G.
Caldwell , Id
This stuff is good! My husband uses it on everything since we got it! Will definitely by more!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?