BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica F.
So light and delicious!! Love it on eggs. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Aly M.
Queen Anne, MD
Love this product! Helps makes the best Buffalo chicken dip...we put this $hit ok everything!
Ashley B.
My husband loves Frank's, he puts it on everything! It has really good flavor and not too spicy
Jaclyn O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Got this for free from Influenster. Taste amazing on my chicken. I would definitely recommend.
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
Sooooo good!!! Especially with wings!!!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Samantha k.
Rock Port, MO
We love this at our house. We find that it's not too hot or sweet as can sometimes be the case
Brenda A.
This sauce is so bomb! Specially with chicken , my goodness..I think I found a must have sauce
Kate R.
Lancaster, PA
Super good! I love spicy foods and this sauce is really tasty and spicy!! Must try it at home!
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
You can't find a better hot wing sauce in the market. And for this price $$ it's a great deal.
Estela A.
Tucson , AZ
I love salsa redhot it's good I love this brand I recommend this product good price good flavor
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?