BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Betty L.
Betty L.
The Frank's Red Hot commercial pretty much sums it up, "I Put This **** On Everything!" I love the hot sauce, and the commercial is hilarious. You should check it out if you haven't yet seen it.

The sauce adds a nice kick and flavor to otherwise bland food. I can add it to sandwiches, mashed potatoes, macaroni/cheese, you name it!

Truly goes on anything.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Batavia, NY
Being from Buffalo, Ny this is a staple for our city and buffalo wings. You can't have a good wing without franks!!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
New Freeport, PA
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot sauce is the ONLY hot sauce we use in our house! Not only is it the right amount of heat, without burning your face off, it has an awesome taste. LOVE it!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV
I mix this up with some brown sugar and pour it over chicken fingers.....so good!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Davie, FL
I love this sauce! It has just enough heat and it's delicious on almost everything. We put it on omelettes, fried chicken and we even added a dash or two to yellow rice as it simmered. A true staple every kitchen needs!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Syracuse, NY
My husband and I like to use this on everything ! Morning eggs to evening pizza it's perfect to turn up the heat ! Very inexpensive for the amount you get. This can be found at any major grocery store and I would make it part of my grocery list each time I run out.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Spring Hill , FL
I recieve this in my voxbox. I used this in my blooming onion dip. The flavor was really good. It wasnt to spicey. I plan on making it my go to hot sauce!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Foodie Expert
Love hot sauce! What's even better is you can put your own spin on hot sauce! I buy Frank's hot sauce and add garlic and lemon juice, just to add more flavor and kick!
Lawanda S.
Lawanda S.
This is the best, I have been using it since I was a child, it has just enough spice and plenty of flavor, my family loves this, we have tried others here and there but always come right back to Franks!
Christina W.
Christina W.
This is my absollute favorite hot sauce! It adds some heat without overwhelming and has really good flavor, awesome for hot wing sauce too!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?