BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lacey H.
Nashville, TN
Hands down, the best general across the board, use it for everything, hot sauce. It's hot, but has flavor. It's not overly vinegary nor does it have that weird taste like tabasco does. ACE.
ashley e.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this. We add to to everything...from eggs to mac n cheese! Must have staple!
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Franks is my favorite brand of hot sauce. It taste like real cayenne pepper sauce and not artificial like some other brands. Great for hot wings and what ever food item that you usually put hot sauce on. Will not disappoint.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
I put this stuff on all kinds of food. It also makes the best buffalo wings :)
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
I've always loved Franks, it is the perfect hot sauce to me! It has amazing flavor, and it's not overly spicy which is perfect. They also have several flavors, including BBQ and sweet chili which are equally amazing! Definitely recommend!
Gloria L.
I seriously am so addicted to Frank's Red Hot. i can't really eat spicy food, even spicy chips are too much for me, but Frank's RH has such a good tangy taste and is not as spicy as i thought it would be. I first tried it at a Jack in the Box and from there i had to run off to the market and find a bottle. I put it on everything from NY Steaks down to my Cup of noodles i just can't get enough. highly recommend.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is so good. I add it to many of my plates. My husband loves it on his pizza. He can't eat pizza without his Franks red sauce.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Foodie Expert
This is our family's favorite hot sauce. We use it for pizza, buffalo chicken dip, chili, and eggs! Great flavor and just the right amount of heat.
Juliet S.
Raleigh, NC
My dad seriously makes some of the best wings, people are always beggingg for his recipe at parties. he always uses franks redhot (and some other hotsauces as well) but this is definitely a great, affordable hot sauce
Sarah B.
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but this is pretty good. It's not overly spicy and it goes perfect when making buffalo chicken wing dip.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?