BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Isabel T.
Isabel T.
The packaging of this product is really nice . I'm a fan of spicy and this wasn't what I expected but to be fair , it has a " heat indicator" , printed on the label.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Watertown, NY
I grew up in a very Norwegian-based, small farming community in Minnesota. I was very used to bland, underseasoned food. When I met my husband, I quickly adapted to eating very spicy foods. He eats the spiciest things like it is nothing. I have tried different hot sauces (and buffalo sauces) and NONE can compare to Frank's. I use it in a lot of my recipes too.
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Franks is a great all around hot sauce. Hot but not too hot. Also, has an amazing buffalo chicken dip on their website that has all your party guest asking for more!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Edinburg, TX
My husband loves this hot sauce. We buy one every month. He puts it on everything.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Who doesn't love Franks hot sauce? Its the best. I really do put it on everything. From eggs to chicken, to chips to pasta. It's so good. I really like the hot buffalo sauce. I put mix my wings on in it, and use when making chicken buffalo sauce.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV
I mix this up with some brown sugar and pour it over chicken fingers.....so good!
Paige C.
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Our family uses Franks on nearly everything. When we start the day with scrambled eggs and hot sauce, and pull it out for every other meal through out the day. For BBQ chicken or just to spice up a chip dip, try this on anything and everything. You won't be disappointed!!
Allison O.
Allison O.
San Diego, CA
I'm a spicy girl and I don't feel Franks is very hot at all. The flavor isn't that great either. Very disappointed. I put a little in my marinade for beef jerky and I feel all I could taste franks. Make it hotter!!!
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas city , MO
Foodie Expert
My wife and I use Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce all the time! We mostly use Frank's Hot Sauce to make Hot Wings. We are always satisfied with the flavor, would definitely recommend this Hot sauce to all of my friends, co workers and associates.
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
Foodie Expert
This seriously has to be the best hot sauce I've ever had. Tonight I tried out the buffalo chicken dip and my boyfriend and I are the entire bowl! It's so addicting! I plan on making some oven baked buffalo wings this weekend with this hot sauce and looking up what other fun recipes I can use it with! Like the commercial says, I literally put that **** on everything!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?