BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
liz w.
waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
I love that you can add this to just about anything! I love to make chicken wings with this!
Emily A.
Hamilton, OH
Favorite hot sauce ever! Not too spicy and not vinagery either. I put it on everything I eat!
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I really like this sauce its a bitter spicyness that goes right to the point with any meal !
Astrid A.
Fairburn, GA
Foodie Expert
This sauce have the right spicy and it's great to keep my summer hot! I recommended for sure!
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
Love Franks on grilling meats and for making a sauce. Very tasty and right amount of spice.
Natalie H.
South Gate , CA
It was amazing! The taste had a good kick to it and can't wait to try it with different foods
Kaitlyn Y.
This stuff is the best I love hot sauce. This is the box box I got sent in the mail for free!
Kimy S.
Fullerton , CA
Foodie Expert
It is delicious and very spicy to combine with any meal it is super good I really loved it!
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
Amazing. I put it on my salad, I dip my chicken in it, I even dip plain potato chips in it.
Jessica M.
Spicy and yummy very savory as well! I received this from Influenster for testing purposes.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?