BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Foodie Expert
Definetely gonna be using this in wings and see how they come out u loveeee me some spicy 🔥
warren w.
warren w.
Ludington, MI
Seriously, I really do put that s#*+ on everything! Frank's is by far the best all around hot sauce on the market!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
Foodie Expert
RedHot is a good sauce for the people who like that spicy taste but can't handle to much spice. It is good on all most everything from fried chicken to hamburgers and fries. I've worked at two different restaurants that used RedHot as their choice of hot sauce to give out and neither were paid to use it, they chose too. I highly recommend. They also make other flavors if you want a certain tasty hotsauce.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Wind Gap, PA
Got a whole bottle in my voxbox, it is the best! I put it on anything from eggs to oysters! Can't wait for my next meal that I can spice up with it!
Celia F.
Celia F.
This is my favorite brand of hot sauce hands down. Its great on wings, pizza, speghetti, tacos. The list is endless. I've mixed it in ranch to make my own buffalo sauce, you can use butter as well.
shannon g.
shannon g.
Buckeye, AZ
I have a stock pile of this in my pantry. I love the flavor that it adds to my cooking and the fact this product comes in different flavors and styles.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Elk Grove, CA
Okay one word: AMAZING.
I love spicy stuff and I always have Franks Hot Sauce when I make chicken or even in some soups. Their buffalo sauce is really good too (and spicy, of course). I've gotten my mom hooked on this sauce too!
Gianni L.
Gianni L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in my Influenster box and loved it. Classic hot sauce taste, very mild and overall a classic buffalo sauce!! Great for those who wants to get a little more flavor in their food but not for those who are looking to get a super HOT experience!
Sonia E.
Sonia E.
I love spicy food and I love hot sauce even more. I think I've found my favorite in Frank's Red Hot. The heat isn't overpowering and the flavor is perfect! It goes especially well with seafood or when you're just trying to spice up the food on your plate. It's a new addition to my marinades as well. And everyone seems to love it. My family puts it on just about everything!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Love this on wings. Makes them perfect!!! This was another sample in my voxbox!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?