BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
Foodie Expert
RedHot is a good sauce for the people who like that spicy taste but can't handle to much spice. It is good on all most everything from fried chicken to hamburgers and fries. I've worked at two different restaurants that used RedHot as their choice of hot sauce to give out and neither were paid to use it, they chose too. I highly recommend. They also make other flavors if you want a certain tasty hotsauce.
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
Classic sauce. Great mixed with other sauces - ketchup, mayo, just about how anything. It's also super on just about any kind of food - potatoes, meats, tofu, yum! It's a little tomato-y but also has other good flavor and spices.
Jillian W.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I got this in my #voxbox and I'm so happy I did! It's so yummy and taste good on so many things. My favorite is with chicken and cream cheese and this and you eat it with chips. I love the taste of it and highly recommend anyone who likes spicy to try it out!!
Jessica's S.
Homer City, PA
Our fridge is never without Frank's hot sauce. We are huge fans of buffalo chicken dip and use Frank's hot sauce every time. Plus, my husband puts on almost everything he eats.
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
I was sooo excited to see Franks Red Hot sauce in my box this month! It's the best hot sauce and that's saying a lot from a Sriracha-loving white girl. I mixed the hot sauce with some brown sugar and honey and poured it over some cubes chicken breast - baked it for an amazing dinner that my husband couldn't get enough of. Definitely buying another bottle soon.
Ashley Z.
This is probably the best product I received in the Tasty VoxBox, this hot sauce is a favorite in our household, the taste is great, it's fairly priced, you can use it on just about anything! It's also much better than its competitors, usually hot sauce seems watered down, this is far from that! 10/10!
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I like why it's not very spicy it has an edible taste, in cheese and chicken tacos it's delicious, the price is right, I love that it does not have carbohydrates because I'm doing the low carb diet so I would definitely buy it again
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
This sh#$ so good I put it on everything this is all ways in my house family loves this
KerriAnne B.
Temple, TX
I love franks hot sauce. I put it on everything. Franks is my favorite of all the the hot sauces and always will be. I think that of all the things I got in my box this was my favorite thing. I recommend thing to everyone. the price of this is always resonable
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Foodie Expert
This came in my tasty box. In my household, hot sauce goes on everything. Literally everything. It's not overly spicy, so it goes well with everything. It's fairly inexpensive and I think it's the s stuff one out there.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?