BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Holly S.
We use this sometimes in BBQ chicken sauce. Has a decent flavor but not as spicy as Texas Pete.
Jenn D.
This hot sauce is pretty good and the top makes it easy to put on anything without making a mess
katie s.
Granville, IL
I make chicken strips and dip in this and it amazing. surprisingly its not all that hot for me.
Marisa H.
Escondido , CA
It's so delicious! It's a must try! Great in wings and anything else you like a little spice to!
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
A staple in my cabinet! I add this to soo much of my food and love it! Great spicy flavor! Love!
Yesenia C.
Yakima , WA
Best hot sauce to add to any of your favorite meals, like for your taco nights or nachos night!!!
Stenn C.
Massillon, OH
Love franks red hot,i use on chicken mostly,also sounds odd but put on popcorn for a spicy treat!
Shana j.
I love this hot sauce. It's the only brand I use to make my buffalo wings or to add in my chili.
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL
Not as good as my Tobasco, but I recently became a fan of Frank's. Definitely my 2nd go to sauce.
Ashley S.
['Pembroke Pnes', 'FL'], FL
It's hot enough. I made shrimp tacos and added the hot sauce on top. Perfect for TACO TUESDAYS
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?