BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
The only brand of hot sauce we use at home. Amazing on chicken wings. Just the right touch to give you a kick and still be edible.
Caitlin M.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I use this more for a dunking sauce than anything else. I've tried other store brands that claim they're similar but really don't compare.
Kristen R.
Always in our refrigerator.
Shirley B.
Calexico, CA
I put Red Hot on basically anything! I just had pizza yesterday with plenty of Red Hot...hmm... Just thinking about it makes my mouth watery.
Austin T.
Dwale, KY
I love spicy foods and especially wings with a little more hot sauce! Definitely a good product and value! When you talk about a hot sauce brand Franks Red Hot usually comes up. I'm always satisfied with their products nice and spicy! Definitely recommended.
ari k.
mcdonough, GA
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my buffalo chicken sandwiches. It's really the best store buffalo sauce I've used.
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
Love love love. I'm not a huge Tabasco fan and so every time I wanted a zingy taste I would either add Tabasco and regret it or just go without and feel like something is missing. The best use for this is on home made Mac and cheese with bacon. Mhhh....now I'm hungry
Kylie W.
Windsor, CA
This hot sauce is great because it's not too hot, it tastes great and its good with just about anything. I have gotten a few friends hooked on it
J L.
Townsend, MA
I always keep in my fridge.
Melissa J.
Recently turned my husband on to Frank's RedHot. We love it on lays chips, chicken, burritos, etc. I could drink it, because it is just that delicious!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?