BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana G.
Foodie Expert
It is good. It goes really good with children. It is the first time I use it and it is becoming my favorite one
Jenny K.
Rockford, MI
This is awesome on literally everything!! 💖 I received this product free to test! Love it
Cheska M.
I was excited to try this product when i received it since i like spicy asian foods. This product satisfied my palate...i used it when i cooked pork with carrots and potato and used this for my spring rolls. I would surely buy more of this.
Kelly G.
INDIO, CA
Favorite authentic buffalo wing sauce! Go to in our house for sure! Super stoked to be sent this free sample from influencer!
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
I put this sh!t on everything, literally! I love this stuff and loving when it's put on chicken especially!
Justine V.
Foodie Expert
I use this on pretty much anything I can dump it on. It has great flavor and is the perfect because you can add more or less to make it more or less spicy to your preference. You can find it in pretty much any grocery store
Brooke R.
Pingree grove , Il
Foodie Expert
I got this and loved it in my buffalo chicken dip! The recipe was even right on the bottle! Perfect for a party!
Chelsea H.
I love spicy foods and ultimately ending up putting this hot sauce on almost everything I eat! Great flavor in addition to the spiciness which is not too overpowering on the rest of your food.
Chris T.
Prior Lake, MN
Love This stuff! I put this $hit on everything and I mean everything!! It's got a nice kick but you can still taste the food.
Jessica F.
I tried Franks Red Hot Cayenne pepper flavor when I received it complimentary from Influenster. I absolutely LOVE the flavor it gives. I now put it on almost everything. Its got the right amount of heat.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?