BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ashely B.
Ashely B.
Arden, NC
Love this sauce! It I should great on homemade fried chicken wings! You can make it into a dip as well. I would pick this hot sauce over any other hot sauce.
Bee B.
Bee B.
Eastover, SC
Definitely top five hot sauces out there. I was never a hot sauce or food person before trying franks. Totally opposite end of the spectrum from Tabasco. franks actually has a flavor along with the kick rather than just simply being burning heat. I literally put this on everything.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Red Hot!! It's so yummy on really anything! I toss it with grilled chicken, use it as a salad dressing, put it on my eggs, really the possibilities are endless. It packs a punch, without covering up the flavor of the food you are eating, and it is so versatile.
Liza P.
Liza P.
Manchester, Ct
Foodie Expert
Love franks .. I legit put it on everything. Chips, bread, eggs, steak, veggies just everything ! It's delicious and just the right amount of spicy ..
Antwanette D.
Antwanette D.
I put this on everything this is the only hot sauce that i use it taste so good lots of flavor but not over powering with a spicy hot taste
Alex W.
Alex W.
Royse City, TX
This hot sauce is good in almost anything. I have had it in hot wings, eggs, on pizza, or on sunflower seed.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA
This hot sauce is so GOOD! I pretty much use it on everything I find it delicious! It's at a reasonable price and you can find it pretty much everywhere!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Marietta, OH
I really like this hot sauce, it's great for an extra kick! It's really good on sausage too!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Rockford, MI
This is awesome on literally everything!! 💖 I received this product free to test! Love it
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
The best got sauce to use to make buffalo wing sauce. It is the perfect combo of spicy and tangy.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?