BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jiyeon B.
Brooklyn, NY
Literally, I put Frank's on everything. I love spicy foods, hot sauce... etc.. Frank's has such a great flavor; it's more than just being spicy. I can't recommend this hot sauce more ... only if you like spicy food :)
ashley e.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this. We add to to everything...from eggs to mac n cheese! Must have staple!
Elizabeth T.
Ok well almost everything. Its sooo good ^_^
Alana H.
Washington, IL
I love this hot sauce , I always have some on hand to add to anything that needs a kick ! Make buffalo chicken sanwhiches like subway only healthier and way better
Arlene V.
Love me some Frank red hot! Its sooooo delicious. love this hot sauce. YUMMMYYY
Courtney D.
Mount shasta, CA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite hot sauce! I put it on absolutely everything and add it to anything! Highly recommended!
Jessica S.
Sandy, OR
Foodie Expert
Franks is good on almost everything me and my brother even put it on our eggs in the morning
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
Without a doubt this is my favorite hot sauce. Its definitely the perfect hot sauce for anything!
Rufina E.
I love the texture of this sals. It's not to creamy n not to runi it's perfect you can eat with everything and enjoy and feel satisfied every time you have it
Sam S.
I love Frank's Hot Sauce. This is my go-to when i make chicken wings. It is a good sauce base when added with some cayenne, butter, and pepper! It is also really good on eggs. You can really put it on anything for a little kick with huge flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?