BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
I like Franks Red Hot, but only in certain things. It's perfect for our buffalo chicken taquitos.
Maria  E.
Victoria , TX
I love the taste but I prefer the Buffalo wing one better! Specially when making wings in the oven
Marissa V.
I always use this in my hot wings dip recipe. It gives a great flavor and very reasonably priced.
Melissa V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love adding spice to my food, especially my soups and my meats!! 😋😋😋😋😋 yummy gives it a little kick
Yesenia C.
Yakima , WA
Best hot sauce to add to any of your favorite meals, like for your taco nights or nachos night!!!
Luz L.
Lansing, IL
Love the taste! Not spicy but zesty enough to enjoy your food! I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Bought this for the first time to make buffalo chicken. Perfect amount of spice with big flavor!
Mireyaa Y.
Perfect for everything. Not to spicy and not to soft. Just perfect. Can put on about everything.
Julie F.
San Diego, CA
I love Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce. This has been my go to for chicken and crockpot dishes.
Cyn Q.
Calexico, CA
My hush and
Really Loves this salsa, he uses un everything like pizzas, chicken
Very good flavor
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?