BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Rosemary L.
Hanford, CA
This stuff is really good!!! You can put it on foods or just add it to a recipe to spice it up!
Kate R.
Lancaster, PA
Foodie Expert
Super good! I love spicy foods and this sauce is really tasty and spicy!! Must try it at home!
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
It's hot enough. I made shrimp tacos and added the hot sauce on top. Perfect for TACO TUESDAYS
Lindsy W.
Minneapolis , MN
An absolute staple in my fridge. We never seem to have less than two bottles at any given time!
Samantha H.
Las vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Best buffalo sauce out there. Great vinegar to heat ratio . Definitely my first choice 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
kristen g.
Wadsworth, OH
This product is a staple in my home. it can be used on just about anything from eggs to pizza.
Sandra G.
Port Orchard
Love the sauce. Only hot sauce used for hot wings in our house. Just the right amount of heat.
Reyna-Yolanda G.
Caldwell , Id
This stuff is good! My husband uses it on everything since we got it! Will definitely by more!
Jaclyn O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Got this for free from Influenster. Taste amazing on my chicken. I would definitely recommend.
Tasha C.
Very tastey... Love it

Not to spicy ...... Very affordable and great taste. Love it on my pizza
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?