BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
It's not a lie at all. This hot sauce can go virtually on anything...well not ice cream...ok so almost anything and taste realllllly good.
Lakeisha R.
Lakeisha R.
Sandersville, GA
This is a really good hot sauce. It leaves my mouth watering for more! It is hotter than other hot sauce and will go good on some chicken. The flavor is highly satisfying . I would recommend using it while making the coat for your fried chicken and it will taste delicious!!
this is the best hot sauce for chicken wings and dip ever ! i also use this pasta sauce and chili for that little extra kick
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.
I LOVE Franks Red Hot sauce! I use this all of the time when I am making my buffalo wings or chicken fingers.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
My family puts this on everything from chicken to eggs and in salads. Always consistent in flavor.
Juanita  W.
Juanita W.
Absolutely love the Frank's sauces the sweet chili and the buffalo is great you can mix with other thing to create other great flavors
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
West Springfield, MA
This is the best tasting hot sauce on the shelves! I'm hooked on it! I've tried so many different hot sauces, but I always have this around!!' It's the only one I'll use for my hot wings!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
This is the most disgusting hot sauce I've ever experienced. just.... no. it's all vinegar and old tasting.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Frank's is exactly the right amount of heat needed to spice things up at dinnertime! Too much of it can be too salty, but just a few shakes make a great topping for baked potatoes, chicken...almost anything!
Jen A.
Jen A.
Shelby Twp, MI
My favorite hot sauce to spice up any food!! My favorite is on eggs. Perfect added kick.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?