BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Love it. It has a wonderful taste. I use it on a variety of food. It's not to hot and not to mild.
Kylie B.
The sauce is so good! I plan on making tacos tonight and covering them in this sauce 😋 #tastyvoxbox
Nadia B.
Orange, CA
I honestly put this got sauce on anything i eat. I recently swithced from tabasco to this red hot.
Hellen F.
Lake Worth, FL
I absolutly enjoyed this sauce with my hamburger and Im convinced that I will buy this sauce 🍔😍😊🖒🤗
Kassandra R.
San Diego, CA
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce some of the best bottled hot sauce I've had!
Antonia E.
This is a must in my house, because my family love hot sauce, and so far this is our favorite one!
Kara K.
Ishpeming, MI
Get creative with Frank's! I'm a huge fan of Frank's red hot sauce. I use it on a variety of foods.
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
My favorite hot sauce! Such a good good flavor. Great on chicken and on pizza my all time favorite
Janna G.
Sault S Marie, MI
I am totally addicted to this stuff, especially the Hot Wing flavor! It's great if you love spice.
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Love adding to my food for an additional taste ! Makes my food taste 10x better rather then blah .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?