BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
First thing I made when I got my Tasty Vox Box was Buffalo style chicken wings. It's a good hot sauce, smooth, not watery, full of flavor. Makes for a good wing sauce. A garlic version would be clutch!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
I just walked in the door and had a box waiting for me. Inside, was a franks hot sauce! Luckily, I was making myself tacos for lunch and decided to throw some of the hot sauce on. It was delicious!! I never would have purchased it on my own because I get nervous but since I received this free, I got to test it out! I now will be ALWAYS buying this!!!!!!!!!! DELISH!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
Frank's has a great flavor. It can be put on food, dipped or used in a recipe. It's a good price and not to ridiculously hot for those that may not like super spicy.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Just like the slogan... I put it on everything. It isn't super spicy, so its a great addition to most meals! Try it on eggs, you won't be sorry!
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Spring Hill, FL
Love Frank's Red Hot. For adding a little heat to just about any meal or for making the perfect buffalo sauce, Franks is our family's go-to hot sauce.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Raleigh, NC
I love using this for my Buffalo Chicken dip. It's not too hot where people are diving for a drink but not so mild it doesn't have that hot wing feel.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Brunswick, OH
I've used Frank's RedHot in a lot of my food prep, especially Hot Wings. Mixed with a little bit of butter and you've got an awesome taste and bite to your wings!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
Franks is by far our favorite! We use it in all of our buffalo chicken recipes. Great buffalo chicken dip recipe on their website.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and anything spicy! When I don't have my sriracha sauce, I use this and it gives me that hot flavour I want. I have a high tolerance for spicy food so I'm constantly putting a ton of sauce and it just makes the food taste better! Great price. Even adding a little bit of sauce makes the food better! Totally recommend! But only using a little if you're not used to spicy food!
Ivy A.
Ivy A.
Orlando, Florida
One of my favorites luckily it came also as a free sample in my voxbox! Woohooo! I used this product in making hot wings and it really is perfect for that dish! Makes the food more delish!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?