BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Cynthia V.
Elizabeth , NJ
Foodie Expert
The only hot sauce I use it has a delicious flavor specialty on buffalo wings its just the best!!!
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best hot sauce... And the only sauce I would ever use to make my ever-requested Buffalo Chicken Dip!! Seriously it's so good!! It is full-flavored and hot, but not melt your face off hot... Which is perfect!
Janice W.
Clear Lake, IA
Love this stuff. Mix with melted butter and give your wings a classic buffalo flavor. I also appreciate that it's made just with cayenne pepper and isn't full of other unpronounceable ingredients. (Speaking of the original version, not the thick.). Excellent staple, my fav!
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Their motto is so true for me. I love franks red on anything. Pasta, Pizza, Chicken. Love. Love. Love.
Kyle C.
Clinton, NY
I have yet to find something that doesn't go perfectly with. Franks is the only hot sauce I think of when I think hot sauce.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I mom uses Frank's red hot sauce on chicken wings. I absolutely love it. I think it is delicious. It has a kick, but won't set your mouth on fire.
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
We always have a bottle of this in my house. My husband likes to put it on just about everything, and the price is great.
Iryna V.
Foodie Expert
Red Hot is cheaper that Tabasco but just as good. For those chicken wings lovers - you will admire the sauce's taste or make your own buffalo sauce.
Kathleen A.
Maricopa, AZ
My family LOVES this stuff! I put it in all of my food also, spaghetti sauce, chili, meatloaf, taco meat, baste chicken breasts while they cook. It is awesome!
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I put this stuff on everything. I have to rotate between this, Sriracha and Tajin.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?