BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
This hot sauce tasted amazing on my wings! It's a definite must purchase and a yummy marinade to use.
Brooke
This hot sauce is good on everything! From buffalo chicken dip to hot wings...this stuff is the best!
Erika P.
Maywood, NJ
My most favorite hot sauce I used it on almost everything but specially in chicken fried chicken yum
Alejandra G.
Amazing with wings!! Great product! Definitely recommend this for anyone who likes a spicy BBQ sauce!
Lauren D.
My family puts this on everything from chicken to eggs and in salads. Always consistent in flavor.
Ariana G.
I honestly don't like hot sauce, but this is the first time that I tried it and I really liked it.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
I prefer the other flavors over the original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
michelle d.
Woodhaven, NY
Love red hot franks! I always put it on my food. It gives a great kick to food but not overwhelming
Fara D.
Visalia, CA
I'm not a huge fan of buffalo flavor but this is ok for who wants that flavor that is not to spicy.
noemi h.
Love it! Gives every meal a little spice! Totally recommend to anyone I know! Make sure you try it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?