BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Spring Hill, FL
Love Frank's Red Hot. For adding a little heat to just about any meal or for making the perfect buffalo sauce, Franks is our family's go-to hot sauce.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Belden, MS
Foodie Expert
Anytime a recipe calls for hot sauce, like the buffalo chicken dip and Mississippi Sin dip I'm making for today's super bowl party, this is the brand I reach for! Yum!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! My entire family loved it for Thanksgiving. I will not be purchasing Texas Pete ever again(Sorry Texas Pete lol) A must buy!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm not lying when I say I go through 5 bottles a month. I'm addicted and can't eat without my red hot!! Everyone calls me crazy but it is the best hot sauce out there and it goes good with everything!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
I just walked in the door and had a box waiting for me. Inside, was a franks hot sauce! Luckily, I was making myself tacos for lunch and decided to throw some of the hot sauce on. It was delicious!! I never would have purchased it on my own because I get nervous but since I received this free, I got to test it out! I now will be ALWAYS buying this!!!!!!!!!! DELISH!
Marylou W.
Marylou W.
Scotia, NY
Foodie Expert
THE BEST hot sauce. I put it on everything. Pizza is not complete without Franks
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
La Mirada, CA
This makes chicken of all types taste awesome. Great for recipes, and homemade hot wings are amazing with Frank's.
Christina W.
Christina W.
This is my absollute favorite hot sauce! It adds some heat without overwhelming and has really good flavor, awesome for hot wing sauce too!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! I used to only buy the Louisiana hot sauce and the siracha chili sauce. But I recently I bought this one bc I made this buffalo chicken dip out of chicken breast, cream cheese and franks red hot sauce. It was sooo good! Of course I spiced it up a lil with my own ingredients ;) And I know they have the Franks Red Hot Sauce at Subway I always get it on my buffalo chicken sub.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Chickamauga, GA
I love to put this on grilled chicken. Or you can throw your chicken in the crock pot with some of this stuff and when it's done mix in a block of cream cheese and you've got some great meat for chicken sliders.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?