BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dallas W.
Arlington , Tx
I like things spicy. There aren't many cayenne pepper sauces that I like but this one has to be in my top 3 picks!!! Great on fried chicken and fish!!!
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
Love this..i am addicted..chicken wings..my newphen will drink this stuff or put it on his toast
Emily A.
Hamilton, OH
Favorite hot sauce ever! Not too spicy and not vinagery either. I put it on everything I eat!
Marietchel N.
Mount Vernon, IL
Got it today from Influenster and I like it coz I'm into spicy stuff . I'll try it tomorrow for thanksgiving dinner
Magdalena T.
My favorite hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo chicken wings just like at the restuarant. The price is just right and you get a large amount of the sauce. It is very versatile.
Teryl G.
Statesville , NC
This is THE best hot sauce. Make some buffalo chicken dip and sit back watch some football. Your guests will love it!!
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
Foodie Expert
Woww it tastes really good with chicken!
It actually goes good with everything i love it
Brandy M.
El Cajon, CA
Love this stuff. I put it on.l everything! Goes great with chicken and on turkey. Mmmmmm. A fan favorite in our home.
Danita T.
Riverview, FL
The perfect hot sauce for every day use. It has just the right amount of heat, not crazy hot but warm enough to let you know that you're working with something! Makes the best hot wings.
Toshia A.
Midland, MI
BEST HOT SAUCE EVER! I wouldn't use anything else for my Buffalo Chicken Dip. Always need a double batch because it's so good! Also makes a great marinade for chicken breasts before grilling.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?