BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite go to hot sauce! Nothing tastes like franks, it's the best. I use it on everything possible! It's not over powering with heat, in my opinion it's just hot enough where you can still taste the delicious flavor. If you can get your hands on this, I would definitely try it! You won't go back.
Maria K.
Fort Worth
Foodie Expert
Being w Mexican food lover, I was very excited to receive this hot sauce in the Plava VoxBox. I pared it with my tacos, and it was very delicious!! I also made a buffalo chicken dip with it for a recent party I had, and it was a hit with all my guests. A new staple in my fridge.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Amiee D.
Lubbock, TX
This hot sauce is nice but it is not my favorite. I like hot sauce to be HOT and this on is mild. The price and value is good! I like adding it too my crockpot recipes. You can easily get this product at any grocery store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to add a little heat to their meals.
Zuemy A.
Valrico, FL
Foodie Expert
I had tried the buffalo wing sauce from this brand but not the original, and I am so glad I received it to try. I have tried it on my eggs and avocado and I love the mild kick of spice. I enjoy hot sauce but I don't like for it to over power my food which it does not! This will. Certainly be a repurchase
Julia BM-165852 S.
Ame este producto, es excelente elección para todos los que nos gusta el picante en todos los platillos. Es una salsa picante con la que podemos sazonar el pollo pero también podemos comerlos sin pasarla por el fuego.
Veronica V.
Inglewood, CA
Foodie Expert
Helllo Hot Sauce hottie!! Oh man, i received Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #influenster complimentary to review.
so here it goes: I love hot sauce! Franks is a staple in my house, for Memorial day we made chicken wings and dipped them in the Frank's Hot sauce - and wooohooo they were delicious!!
Katriana R.
Orlando, FL
I am not a fan of hot sauce, because im super sensitive to even the lightest bit of heat, but this stuff is actually great! What I enjoy about it is the fact that the kick doesnt over power the flavor, which is what I cant stand about other hot sauces. This is now our familys choice on top of wings!
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce has a very spicy scent but when tasting it ,it isn't over powering and isn't too strong where you can add it to just about anything. If your a spicy food lover like myself you'll love this franks Redhot sauce. Just enough kick !
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Spicy tangy taste. I will use it in my dips to give them an extra kick. Chips and wings would be best for this sauce. Marinade with meat for a kick too! I received this for free to try from Influenster and would buy again for the next barbecue.
Ashtyn W.
I received this product in my voxbox and it's yummy! I have my favorites but this is close behind. It is great when baking into meals. I've made a killer baffalo chicken lasagna with it! I received it free for sampling purposes.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?