BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer M.
Franks RedHot Original is the best hot sauce out their I think because it goes well with many dishes like my Tikki Marsala mmm so good and also goes well with potatoe salad , and collard greens !! It's great on wings etc !! Try it it's so good!!!
Stephanie T.
Woodbridge , VA
I've always like Franks Hot Sauce! The fact that I can put it in anything and everything bomb! I love to put it on my mangoes with lime and salt! Today I had carne asada with rice and pico! You already know it I sure did add it to my rice! ❤❤
Jessica K.
Katy, TX
I love this hot sauce. Literally just like the commercial I put that s*** on everything. I carry a mini bottle with me in my purse because it adds so much flavor and literally makes every meal so much better! I love it
Manhvu N.
Carrollton, TX
Received this with my package box from fluenster and I couldn't be any happier! One of my go to hot sauces for wings or mix in your sauce for some great flavor! Happy to receive a complimentary product to review, especially one that I enjoy!
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
Being w Mexican food lover, I was very excited to receive this hot sauce in the Plava VoxBox. I pared it with my tacos, and it was very delicious!! I also made a buffalo chicken dip with it for a recent party I had, and it was a hit with all my guests. A new staple in my fridge.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
This is the second time Influenster has sent me a full size bottle of Franks and the second time MY MOM nearly emptied the bottle herself! She LOVES IT!! And so do I! It has a bite and is more vinagary than Chalula (sp), which is what we were using before. Yo, you HAVE got to try this if you haven't already. Cheers!
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a great flavor that I use to add a kick to my favorite recipes!
My favorite thing to make with this sauce is my vegetarian cauliflower buffalo "wings" - even the pickiest eater at my house swears this tastes like real wings! Thanks to Frank's, we can have a healthier and lighter version of our favorites!
LADY J.
I dot usually like spicy stuffs and I was alittle bit concerned about this box because of the product but yesterday, my brother decided to cook some sausages using Franks redhot and I can tell it was very good. its not that spicy but the flavor is really good! you guys should trythis my bro and my dad love it.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
My all time favorite go to hot sauce! Nothing tastes like franks, it's the best. I use it on everything possible! It's not over powering with heat, in my opinion it's just hot enough where you can still taste the delicious flavor. If you can get your hands on this, I would definitely try it! You won't go back.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Spicy tangy taste. I will use it in my dips to give them an extra kick. Chips and wings would be best for this sauce. Marinade with meat for a kick too! I received this for free to try from Influenster and would buy again for the next barbecue.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?