BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julie K.
Hammond, IN
This is my first time using Frank's red hot hot sauce and I can't believe how great it is. It's not super hot but it has bite and I really enjoy it on chips, Porkchops basically any kind of meat. I am excited to try making some spicy wings with it.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
We made a buffalo chicken dip and it was amazing, added cream cheese, red hot, cheddar cheese, and chicken breast. The best holiday snack.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Janine E.
Love this hot sauce! Taste amazing has a little kick to it but still enjoyable. Had it with some rotisserie chicken last night and on my eggs and potatoes this morning. If you are a hot sauce lover like myself I definitely recommend trying this one out. Received this product for free for testing purposes.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
I received this product for free in my #PlayaBoxVox for review purposes.  Usually I like to make my own sauce, however does not hurt to try new sauces.  First time trying Frank's brand, and it was surprisingly good.  Is spicy without burning your mouth, the flavor is a good addition to the food.  I fully recommend Frank's sauces.
Julie C.
To be honest, I am not a huge fan of spicy foods. However, I do enjoy spicy sauces if they're not too hot and add some flavor. I obtained a full sized bottle with my Playa Voxbox and I wasn't very impressed. It was just spicy, period. If you're into flavorful sauces, this might not be your thing.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
I am loving the extra layer of flavor this adds to my food. So far eggs, pizza and soups are all foods I have tried with Frank's red hot. This has been a great and tasty #free product that I received for testing purposes. #contest
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce Eu adoro molho apimentado, mais infelizmente nao posso comer muito porque fico com dores no estomago. Esse RedHot Original achei maravilhoso....é picante mas não prejudica o estomago. Ganhei do influenster para testar e virei cliente.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
I don't normally use hot sauce in my day to day life so when I received this from Influenster for testing purposes, I only tested it out and that was it. It's a good hot sauce, but hot sauce also isn't my thing. I definitely let my friends know about it, though so that they can try it out as well
Melissa B.
San Diego, CA
I actually liked this hot sauce! I usually only like Mexican hot sauces but this one has a good tangy, acidic taste. This would go great with some wings. I don't think it's healthy, taste like it might have a lot of sodium but I'd still buy it again. Got this free on my Influenster box.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this sauce! Got it in my #GentsVoxBox and it's tangy, sweet, and all around delicious. Priced nicely. Smells heavenly. Love it on my leftover pizza and can't wait to use it again. Would definitely recommend. Disclaimer: I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?