BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
I was super excited when I found out I was receiving red hot (hot sauce) I've seen it around but never really bothered trying it, but let me say ... the taste of it is amazing !!! The original flavor has just the right amount of spice and it's perfect with chicken or anything else you want to add flavor too ! I would definitely recommend it to a friend .
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I am in no way a hot sauce lover. I was born and raised in the Caribbean and we eat salty, not spicy. However, I decided to be brave and try this hot sauce and Oh My! I loved it. the flavor it adds to the food is super good and you can actually deal with the spice. I totally recommend! I received this for free for reviewing purposes.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Foodie Expert
Nothing like avocado egg toast topped with this delicious hot sauce!!! I may have received it in my playa vox box to review, but as a hot sauce junkie I can confirm its deliciousness from previous purchases.  Not full of nasty fillers and ingredients, simple and yummy!  Only wish was for it to be organic or at least NON-GMO.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to when I make buffalo chicken dip!! I always use Franks. It has just the right amount of kick to it and the texture works perfect for anything and everything. Want to use it as a hot sauce for eggs? Perfect. Want to coat chicken with it and grill it? Perfect. Want to make buffalo chicken dip? Perfect!! Love this brand.
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
Foodie Expert
I used this sauce yesterday when I cooked my favorite food ever: buffalo wings. I put this sauce on raw wings with some ketchup and mustard, kept them 15 minutes and then at the oven at 400F. This sauce is spicy but not too spicy. Personally I prefer more spicy sauces or food but this one is perfect for those ones who don't love spicy food. I recommend this sauce. I got it free in #PlayaVoxBox
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Niceville , FL
probably the best hot sauce I have used. I used this prior to receiving this box so seeing I got more for FREE I will be keeping this in my car for backup when I need it!

But it's just enough spice of course you can add more to intensify the flavor! Hands down my go to for my eggs, soup, rice, chicken you name it I use Franks on it !!
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Foodie Expert
This product I received for testing purposes was okay. The taste was to harsh for my personal use. It irritated my stomach a lot so I wasn't a big fan of this cayenne flavor. The odor is super strong as well so I know it was just not gonna be to my favor. But it did give some savory taste to my food that's why I gave it a 3 star.
Andreina A.
Andreina A.
Doral, FL
Uuuuhu!!! I just try this hot sauce and I can tell is good , in a scale from 1/10 is 7 for spicy and 8 for tasty .
It taste a lot like buffalo sauce it's like you don't even have to mix it with butter anymore for you to get that buffalo sauce flavor .
Is nice .
I got this product for free from influenster for testing purposes .
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
"Put that ish on everything" is right! Seriously A great sauce for anything but my favorite is on pizza. It goes with any flavor without being overpowering and the spice is perfect without having you reaching for your drink every second.

I received this item for free in a voxbox but this item is seriously a staple in my household.
Ashly L.
Ashly L.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
So I watched the video after making my own interpretation of "Franks Red Hot Buffalo burger" and I fried my chicken patty then threw it in some franks and added bleu cheese then sliced it and put it into a salad with some tortilla strips and omg it was heaven. This is the type of hot sauce I like. It gives off more of a buffalo vibe.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?