BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ciara B.
Missouri city , TX
Foodie Expert
"I put that sh*t on everything!" Literally! It tastes good on everything from chicken to spaghetti (yes spaghetti). Always a must have
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce around! The perfect spice for chicken wing dip and to put on chicken wings!!!
Rosa M.
White Salmon, WA
I am always looking for a new recipe and I made some hot wings the other night and I used this sauce for the first time and I love it. Perfect flavor. I will be buying it again.
Courtney S.
Ashtabula, OH
Adds such a bold flavor to any meal. I probably use this at least once a day. It really is the best hot sauce with perfect flavor!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
You know how the commercial says "franks red hot, I put that on everything"? Well, that's me! It's the Perfect hot sauce. Great on eggs, pizza, chicken... Everything
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Amazing. Just enough heat, great flavor, and I really do put this $#!+ on everything! I prefer the original flavor to the other flavors I've tried.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH
My house is not complete without Franks hot sauce and my five alarm chili wouldn't work. This has the best flavor or all hot sauces and works for many meals. The price is always amazing
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
Wasn't a huge fan of hot sauce until college. My roommate loved Franks Red Hot and pretty much put it on everything! I'm not as hardcore but I do enjoy hot sauce on my eggs and refried beans!
carrie m.
Columbus, OH
I love this hot sauce I put it on everything from potato chips 2 noodles and pickles it sounds weird but I just have to have it my kids are the same its like if they made it a drink we would do just that my granddaughters also is in to franks its just been past on 3 generation of a family of Franks.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING! I put it on EVERYTHING! Just the right amount of spice and not to vinegar-y.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?