BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Symone Z.
Lacey, WA
I love this stuff. There was a time when I only ate Tabasco but now this is my go to sauce. I love it!
Desiray R.
Palmetto , FL
I love this sauce on my chicken wings! It's amazing. I will be purchasing this products once I run out!
Brenna S.
Absolutely delicious! Adds that perfect spice you need without ANY calories or carbs! Very satisfying.
Andrea G.
Definitely hot!!! Goes great with tacos and ramen!! Great kick, not too hot and super amazing tasting!
Maria Elena L.
It goes well with any food. Has a kick to it, not to spicy but just enough to give food a good flavor!
Brooks W.
Blacklick, OH
I love using this on wings or when I make my buffalo chicken dip. It's just the right amount of spice.
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Best hot sauce flavor and brand hands down! Household essential! My favorite in my buffalo chicken dip!
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
The old lady from the commercial is right...I put that sh*t on everything! Nothing better than Frank’s!
Kim S.
Raccoon, KY
Awesome! Love this stuff!! @FranksRedHot #iptsoe #foodlovesfrank got this free in my #influenster box!!
Fatima G.
Rockford , IL
I love franks red hot! Especially on my wings I love cayanne pepper sauce ,and franks red hot is a hit!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?