BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Frank's RedHot sauce is great for any meal! I make a Buffalo chicken pasta with it, or you can use it for our usual chicken wings! I lived in Buffalo, NY, and Frank's is definitely a staple and must-have on anything! Eggs, too!! Wonderful flavor, not too spicy at all, either. My mom isn't one for spicy foods and she loves this stuff.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot is the reason everyone begs me to bring my buffalo chicken dip to every event!! it has the BEST flavor ever!!!
Christina W.
Christina W.
This is my absollute favorite hot sauce! It adds some heat without overwhelming and has really good flavor, awesome for hot wing sauce too!
nicole c.
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
I just recently bought this to try and I tell you what, this stuff is amazing. I put it on almost everything.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Fort Worth, TX
I put this stuff on EVERYTHING! It's great on pizza and chicken. This is a staple in my fridge.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Santa Ana, CA
I was very surprised with the taste of this hot sauce. I decided on the buffalo sauce and tried to make my own hot wings. It was a fun experience, less expensive than buying them from pizza hut and honestly the taste was very close to as if someone else had prepared them! I have not tried the sweet chili but I'm sure it tastes just AS amazing.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Scarborough, Me
Perfect for making buffalo chicken dip! Well, that's all I use it for but when using other cheaper brands you can tell the difference! Will not venture again! Frank's forever! ;)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
So good and so many ways to use it!! In chilli on wings, burgers, beans it not too hot
Constance G.
Constance G.
Wauchula, FL
The best.
Eve R.
Eve R.
I love this hot sauce. Most hot sauces I've tried are just spicy, they don't add flavor to the food. Franks has such a good flavor, and just the right amount of heat. i love it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?