BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Rebecca N G.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite hot sauces. I love to use it make buffalo cauliflower. It is really great on pizza too. The right balance of flavor... this was sent to me in my #tastyvoxbox
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
The all time best wing sauce in my opinion. It has a smooth kick that isn't overly hot. A nice kick, but not too smokey. I love this on chicken of course, but it's great on top of anything that you want to have a nice splash of spice to. The vinegar and heat levels are balanced great.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
This stuff is amazing. A restaurant I used to work for made their wing sauce from Franks Red Hot and butter. The perfect amount of heat too! Try it on Mac and Cheese!
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Kingman, AZ
Franks red hot sauce is amazing! No need to go out and spend a ton of money on wings! Grab some frozen drumettes and throw in the crock pot with some Franks red hot sauce and they will taste amazing! Throw on some pizza with chicken for a yummy buffalo chicken pizza!
Hil P.
Hil P.
I LOVE franks hot sauce! I put it on everything!!! My freshman year of college we all doused our meals in it! It goes with everything, pizza, veggies, potatoes, etc.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
I've never used Frank's RedHot but I will definitely endorse it! I was able to received this product for free in my Tasty Voxbox and it is one of the best products in the box! I'm not a fan of hot sauce and wouldn't make it a staple in my food making but this sauce is delicious and spicy not just straight up HOT but delicious cayenne pepper sauce that brings another level of flavor to any meal! I just used it tonight for the first time with BBQ pulled pork and it was wonderful!
Dakota S.
Dakota S.
Spicy for the win!! Love my Franks RedHot Sauce I received complementary for testing purposes. It's a great price and adds the right amount of spice!! Can't wait to try the Buffalo chicken dip recipe on the back of the bottle!
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
West Salem , WI
Absolutely love this stuff! it literally tastes good on anything! Not very hot, but has the taste like a good hot sauce! Great on any chicken.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster! I've been needing a hot sauce and I really enjoy this one! The flavor is great and adds the perfect spice to my food. It's not too spicy which is nice. I don't think I've tried RedHot before, but now I am glad I did!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Foodie Expert
Love hot sauce! What's even better is you can put your own spin on hot sauce! I buy Frank's hot sauce and add garlic and lemon juice, just to add more flavor and kick!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?