BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kim S.
Raccoon, KY
Awesome! Love this stuff!! @FranksRedHot #iptsoe #foodlovesfrank got this free in my #influenster box!!
Jessica C.
This hot sauce is the best tasting to me. Nice cayenne flavor and very vinegary. I eat it all the time.
Mkn N.
I love this hot sauce ! I add it to almost every dish and i use it to cook. I love how it adds flavor
Jennifer C.
Our #1 choice of brand for hot sauce. we LOVE Frank's! We will use it on just about any and everything!
Leticia Q.
West Haven, CT
Taste great and gives anything that extra kick! Put it in soup, on chicken on anything and everything!!
Jamillah C.
I don’t use any other brand of hot sauce because of the taste vinegar & I always but the big bottle!
Cindy P.
San Jose, CA
Really love this sauce. Not to hot or spice, just about right. Great flavor and super good with pizza.
Avonlea C.
Houston, Tx
This hot sauce is amazing, i love to eat on on pretty much evrything, ooh and it goes great on pizza!!
Marissa W.
Lexington , AL
We absolutely love this hot sauce! Great on tacos and taco soup! We will not be using any other kind :)
Maria Elena L.
It goes well with any food. Has a kick to it, not to spicy but just enough to give food a good flavor!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?