BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jahnya K.
This is practically the best hot sauce on the market, its perfect for wings and buffalo chicken dip.
Lauren K.
LOVE. My go to buffalo sauce!! Its spicy and tangy and delicious! I use it on almost everything I eat
Fabiola R.
Watsonville, CA
Best hot sauce for wings super spicy. I like to just grill chicken and put the hot sauce all of it!!
Jessica B.
This stuff is AMAZING! I put it on EVERYTHING! Just the right amount of spice and not to vinegar-y.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
This is very good. It was my first time using it and now I want to use it in everything. I recommend
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
I'm not a fan of spicy or hot sauce at all but this one was pretty good especially to use with wings.
Gabrielle R.
I use it for rice,ramen, pizza. I've even added it to vanilla ice cream before. I use it for tacos.
Catherine N.
Doral, FL
No soy de comer mucha salsa picante, pero esta me gusto ya que tiene un sabor diferente y muy bueno.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
We use this sauce on our wings at my job. Safe to say that it has truly made our wings a best seller!
Adriana R.
Concord, CA
I love the taste not to hot but also very good add flavor to any food my kids loved it on everything
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?