BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Wyoming, MI
This sauce has great flavor and is one of my favorites. I really enjoy making buffalo chicken dip with it. Nothing beats it and the whole crowd always loves it!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Pearl River, LA
My first time trying franks redhot and it definitely works lol it really enjoyed it. Just enough favor to make you want me
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
This stuff is even better than Tabasco. I love to put it on my pizza. So very good!
Rebecca N G.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite hot sauces. I love to use it make buffalo cauliflower. It is really great on pizza too. The right balance of flavor... this was sent to me in my #tastyvoxbox
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
The all time best wing sauce in my opinion. It has a smooth kick that isn't overly hot. A nice kick, but not too smokey. I love this on chicken of course, but it's great on top of anything that you want to have a nice splash of spice to. The vinegar and heat levels are balanced great.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
The wing sauce is awesome. I also use it on my eggs in the morning. Great in dip and onwraps
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
I've never used Frank's RedHot but I will definitely endorse it! I was able to received this product for free in my Tasty Voxbox and it is one of the best products in the box! I'm not a fan of hot sauce and wouldn't make it a staple in my food making but this sauce is delicious and spicy not just straight up HOT but delicious cayenne pepper sauce that brings another level of flavor to any meal! I just used it tonight for the first time with BBQ pulled pork and it was wonderful!
Jen B.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
If you want to make classic chicken wings for a party, this is the sauce to use. Franks has flavor and heat. Use with butter and double bake your wings. Serve with celery and carrots and your favorite ranch and blue cheese dressing. I have used this for years and will continue doing so.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster! I've been needing a hot sauce and I really enjoy this one! The flavor is great and adds the perfect spice to my food. It's not too spicy which is nice. I don't think I've tried RedHot before, but now I am glad I did!
Chris T.
Chris T.
Prior Lake, MN
Love This stuff! I put this $hit on everything and I mean everything!! It's got a nice kick but you can still taste the food.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?