BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bianca B.
York, PA
I use this hot sauce for almost anything! Love it ! Wings, burgers and dressings! Good price and size.
Karley B.
Willow, OK
This is by far our fav buffalo sauce!! It is good for all kinds of recipes. I usually buy it at walmart
Karla M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
The better combination for my grandfather #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Mkn N.
I love this hot sauce ! I add it to almost every dish and i use it to cook. I love how it adds flavor
Kim S.
Raccoon, KY
Awesome! Love this stuff!! @FranksRedHot #iptsoe #foodlovesfrank got this free in my #influenster box!!
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
We love Frank's Red Hot! It goes great on everything! My personal favorite is on scrambled eggs!! :)
ari k.
Mcdonough, GA
I use this to make my buffalo chicken sandwiches. It's really the best store buffalo sauce I've used.
Dominique J.
Fredericksburg, VA
It's not too spicy. It's more of a buffalo sauce. A little thicker than normal hot sauces. Must try.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
We go through the very large jug from SAMs pretty fast while using this to make buffalo chicken dip!
Jahnya K.
This is practically the best hot sauce on the market, its perfect for wings and buffalo chicken dip.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?