BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
Use this sauce as hot wing sauce. I don't mix or dilute it...just pour it all over the wings. Absolutely perfect! We also dip chicken fingers in it and put it on hamburgers. Great product with consistently even spice and flavor!
Tonya A.
Crisfield, MD
We buy this and make our own wings and this sauce is delish. we also put chicken breast on the grill and put the sauce on it. franks red hot is inexpensive and there are a few different flavors.
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Used this for a buffalo chicken dip recipe i found on Pinterest. to do for!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I always have this on hand. I love hot and spicy food. I put this on just about everything!
Kristen F.
I use this on practically everything, eggs, hash browns, chicken, even my mac n cheese. I love franks and I always have extra bottles in the cabinet,
Johanna K.
Dover, NH
This sauce just has heat not too much unique flavor like some other sauces. It is grat for making buffalo chicken dip, though!
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY
Frank's hot sauce is my go-to hot sauce for everything and the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip on the back is the best I've found yet!
Gina G.
Williamsburg, IA
Some of the best hot sauce around!
Lauren N.
Franks is probably the best standard hot sauce of them all. It's the perfect consistency for coating, not too vinegary/runny. It's my go-to for buffalo chicken inspired dishes and dips. I love this sauce and always keep a bottle on hand.
angie s.
I love this brand of hot sauce, I always use the buffalo sauce in my chicken dip that I make for parties. it has a nice color and kick to it. My father is the one who got me hooked on it and is always on the table during meals. can't get enough!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?