BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce around! The perfect spice for chicken wing dip and to put on chicken wings!!!
Symone Z.
Lacey, WA
I love this stuff. There was a time when I only ate Tabasco but now this is my go to sauce. I love it!
Courtney M.
Ava, NY
Out of all the different kinds of hot sauce I've tried before Franks is my favorite so far. I use it with a lot of different food.
Elizabeth C.
Webster, NY
Use Franks Res Hot to spicce up "steamers" or summer time little neck clams. Instead of just serving drawn butter.... Do the following:
- Chopped garlic
- Butter
- a few dashed of Franks
Throw into a container in the microwave and melt all together so it infuses.... the result is amazing with the clams. ENJOY
Allison N.
Fort wayne, IN
I use Frank's to make buffalo chicken dip. I've tried making it with other brands but it tastes the best with Frank's.
Laurel P.
Tucson, AZ
Frank's is my go-to for any number of meals, especially grilled chicken wings. This is the ONLY product I will use on my famous wings. I've been using it for close to 20 years now, and won't ever veer away. It's ideal.
Megan H.
Ocala, FL
Tweak the recipe on the bottle a bit to suit your taste buds! I switched blue cheese with ranch and added shredded cheese to make it even more scrumptious!
Latasha P.
This hot sauce is so good. I really put it on everything just like the commercial says. It makes my Ramen noodles taste like a gourmet meal. This has replaced Texas Pete!
Eliyah W.
This is the only hot sauce I will use. It goes perfectly on everything and is especially good for making hot wings
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Franks is my favorite brand of hot sauce. It taste like real cayenne pepper sauce and not artificial like some other brands. Great for hot wings and what ever food item that you usually put hot sauce on. Will not disappoint.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?