BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shiela P.
Milwaukee, WI
So delicious on almost any food you can think of! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Maria Elena L.
It goes well with any food. Has a kick to it, not to spicy but just enough to give food a good flavor!
Jeunice W.
Dover, DE
If you are a person who thinks that hotsauce goes with anything, this should be your go to hotsauce^_^
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
The old lady from the commercial is right...I put that sh*t on everything! Nothing better than Frank’s!
Mari A.
Texarkana, TX
I'm not really a big fan of trying new hot sauces but this one I really enjoyed and was perfect for me!
Jennifer C.
Our #1 choice of brand for hot sauce. we LOVE Frank's! We will use it on just about any and everything!
Vivian M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really bitter compared to other hot sauces. Tastes okay though. Not a great topping with Mexican foods.
Jamillah C.
I don’t use any other brand of hot sauce because of the taste vinegar & I always but the big bottle!
Rochelle R.
Ocala, FL
Our got to hot sauce! Yummmmm #franksredshotsauce Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jessica C.
This hot sauce is the best tasting to me. Nice cayenne flavor and very vinegary. I eat it all the time.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?