BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Angel P.
Angel P.
MURRIETA, CA
When making my own Buffalo Chicken Wings or Strips, this is the sauce I use. Makes my chicken taste like restaurant style without me paying an arm and a leg. My husband likes it with his breakfast burritos as well. I also like to apply on either a Chicken Patty or Hamburger Patty and top with Bleu Cheese for a buffalo/bleu sandwich/burger :)
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Lexington , AL
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love this hot sauce! Great on tacos and taco soup! We will not be using any other kind :)
shannon g.
shannon g.
Buckeye, AZ
I have a stock pile of this in my pantry. I love the flavor that it adds to my cooking and the fact this product comes in different flavors and styles.
Constance G.
Constance G.
Wauchula, FL
The best.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom and I love this hot sauce, we refuse to use anything else besides this. You can add a little bit of this to almost anything for an extra hint of spice!
sabrina h.
sabrina h.
Ragley, LA
This product is excellent! Whether you use it for hot wings, to make a buffalo pizza, or to dip other foods in...it's not too spicy but not bland either...it's the perfect combination...I'm from the south so we are all about the spice :)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Kewaskum, WI
My house never goes without Frank's RedHot. We use it on our eggs, our chicken wings, and with melted butter as a sauce to dredge our wings in. This is probably the best sauce that is a step down from Tabasco that is out there. I love recommending this to anyone that I can! Once you try it, it's a must have in the pantry
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Favorite hot sauce. Awesome flavor and great on anything you want to add a little spice too
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Wyoming, MI
This sauce has great flavor and is one of my favorites. I really enjoy making buffalo chicken dip with it. Nothing beats it and the whole crowd always loves it!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Pearl River, LA
My first time trying franks redhot and it definitely works lol it really enjoyed it. Just enough favor to make you want me
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?