BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Memphis
I love this hot sauce. Its not too hot but it definitely gets the job done. It's one of my favorites besides Louisiana!!!!
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Foodie Expert
I am a FRANKS RedHot addict (all of their sauces are amazing)! I love them on everything especially dipping my popcorn in it. I recommend this for anyone who likes a little spice and tang in their sauces, its the perfect combination.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love franks red hot! I could put it on just about anything. I love it because its not just a spicy sauce but it has a delicious flavor as well. It is not too spicy but can be if you add enough which is what I do. The price is also reasonable !
Channon S.
Channon S.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Frank's RedHot. I make buffalo dip all the time and use only Frank's RedHot. I tried another brand one time based on someones recommendation...never again. Plus Frank's RedHot always has coupons. I love when a product that I actually use has coupons...BONUS!!!!
Erika M.
Erika M.
When it comes to HOT SAUCE, I am all for Franks Red Hot. I love the original but they also have other flavors but nothing can compare to the original. I use it on almost everything, Hash-browns, Tacos, Chicken. it just has this spicy kick to it which I absolutely love. They have a good variety and prices, Sundays when i get the newspaper, sometimes they have a coupon $1/1 with an advertisement of an upcoming sale.
Best hot sauce ever, not to hot but has that kick to it!!!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
I use this to make buffalo wings. It's so good! Hot but not too hot.
Bee B.
Bee B.
Eastover, SC
Definitely top five hot sauces out there. I was never a hot sauce or food person before trying franks. Totally opposite end of the spectrum from Tabasco. franks actually has a flavor along with the kick rather than just simply being burning heat. I literally put this on everything.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
What cant you put this stuff on!!??
April S.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Being a person who loves spicy things this sauce is incredible! It literally tastes good on anything and I basically buy a bottle almost every time I go to the grocery store.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Grand Island, NE
I put that Sh*t on everything! Well not really, but I do enjoy Frank's redhot sauce.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?