BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best all around hot sauce. This is awesome to marinate wings in, or to dip pizza in. It is not too hot or too mild, just right. I like to pour some of this to spice up my mac and cheese, or even in my mashed potatoes. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Riley K.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
Works with any diet(fad) you must do, but most importantly tastes amazing-on EVERYTHING. No matter what it is, eggs, chicken, side dishes, Mexican to Italian meals-it works!
Kara K.
Pittsburgh, PA
You name it, I have put Frank's on it. I am seriously OBSESSED with this stuff! I just can't get enough. I love the kick of it, how it spices every dish up, and the flavor it adds to my food. It makes even my least favorite foods taste sooo much better.
I used to hate eggs, and now I eat it with eggs constantly- whether its on an over easy egg on toast, or breakfast sandwich, whatever!
Buffalo chicken dip is so good when it is made with Frank's.
Jennifer F.
Union , NJ
Best hot sauce for cooking. I make a mix of franks red hot with shredded chicken and shredded cheese and stuff it in a wonton wrap and deep fry them. My husbands and sons most favorite football snack. And it is the franks that makes the whole dish amazing. I've tried others but there is no substitute.
Caitlin D.
Foodie Expert
I put it on everything:) sooooo good!!!! And amazing in my buffalo chicken dip!
James M.
Bloomington, IL
Franks is the original hot sauce for traditional buffalo wings. I have been using it for years and still use it now.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I use this to make buffalo wings. It's so good! Hot but not too hot.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Frank's RedHot sauce is great for any meal! I make a Buffalo chicken pasta with it, or you can use it for our usual chicken wings! I lived in Buffalo, NY, and Frank's is definitely a staple and must-have on anything! Eggs, too!! Wonderful flavor, not too spicy at all, either. My mom isn't one for spicy foods and she loves this stuff.
Lori Jo V.
Troy, MI
Foodie Expert
Frank's has become a staple on our dining room table. Fantastic on eggs, omelets, in chili….adds a ton of flavor, and no calories!
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
Only kind I use ! It adds the perfect kick to everything. I cook a lot with it and also add to finished meals it's perfect for both!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?