BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
I originally bought this because of all the hype. But, I was majorly disappointed. It's super vinegary, and the flavor just isn't right. It's not too spicy.
Avonlea C.
Avonlea C.
Houston, Tx
This hot sauce is amazing, i love to eat on on pretty much evrything, ooh and it goes great on pizza!!
Jen B.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
If you want to make classic chicken wings for a party, this is the sauce to use. Franks has flavor and heat. Use with butter and double bake your wings. Serve with celery and carrots and your favorite ranch and blue cheese dressing. I have used this for years and will continue doing so.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sandy, OR
Foodie Expert
Franks is good on almost everything me and my brother even put it on our eggs in the morning
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
We are very much a hot sauce family, while this isn't my favorite for everyday foods, it is the whole family's favorite for buffalo wings! It's got just a light spice to it, not overbearing just right. Well worth it if you need a kick to your food but nothing over powering
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Made in the USA and Zero calories! Great to add to the top of veggies, meats, even popcorn, when you want an extra bit of flavor. Frank's isn't all about the heat either, it has a real flavor to it and that isn't over shadowed by the heat of it!
Aleida P.
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I love this sauce!! I make wings at home since its cheaper to make them yourself, I put it on my wings n they r AMAZING!!!! Choose if u want mild or hot cuz it can be a little too hot for some ppl.
Snehal J.
Snehal J.
NEW HYDE PARK, NY
I am very big fan of spice and if a dish does not have enough spice or saltiness, a did drizzle of this helps! Honestly this in mashed potatoes, pasta, and macaroni and cheese is amazing! This is a must have in my family for every course, even for thanksgiving!
keri c.
keri c.
Dwight, IL
I just bought the biggest bottle of this that i could find to take to work. Everyone loves it. We use it in dips, on chips, on chicken.... pretty much on anything and everything!!
Dakota S.
Dakota S.
Spicy for the win!! Love my Franks RedHot Sauce I received complementary for testing purposes. It's a great price and adds the right amount of spice!! Can't wait to try the Buffalo chicken dip recipe on the back of the bottle!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?