BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
Love this sauce! My dad makes homemade wings with this sauce and they're so delicious dipped in ranch!
Desiray R.
Palmetto , FL
I love this sauce on my chicken wings! It's amazing. I will be purchasing this products once I run out!
Amanda T.
Dahlonega, GA
One of the only hot sauces I like. I ALWAYS use this to make my hot wings!!! My go to for hot sauce :)
Andrea G.
Definitely hot!!! Goes great with tacos and ramen!! Great kick, not too hot and super amazing tasting!
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Their motto is so true for me. I love franks red on anything. Pasta, Pizza, Chicken. Love. Love. Love.
Brooks W.
Blacklick, OH
I love using this on wings or when I make my buffalo chicken dip. It's just the right amount of spice.
Alex C.
The perfect hot sauce. It adds so much flavor to food. I love it on my sausage and eggs for breakfast.
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
I was actually surprised but this hot sauce is so good and flavorful and not really spicy. It's great!
Veronica J.
This is great for all the men in my house. Use it mostly on rice and other foods. Runs out every month.
Marissa W.
Lexington , AL
We absolutely love this hot sauce! Great on tacos and taco soup! We will not be using any other kind :)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?