BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
We use this sauce on our wings at my job. Safe to say that it has truly made our wings a best seller!
Kathia W.
Collegeville , PA
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce to make my buffalo wings. I also when it when I make my homemade barbecue sauce
Nishawn W.
There are many brands of sauce but I prefer Frank's overnany other. Been using Frank's for 30 years.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
This is very good. It was my first time using it and now I want to use it in everything. I recommend
Lauren K.
Foodie Expert
LOVE. My go to buffalo sauce!! Its spicy and tangy and delicious! I use it on almost everything I eat
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I put this sh** on everything, seriously!! It's good on pizza, burgers, eggs, potatoes, everything!!
Jahnya K.
This is practically the best hot sauce on the market, its perfect for wings and buffalo chicken dip.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING! I put it on EVERYTHING! Just the right amount of spice and not to vinegar-y.
Fara D.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of buffalo flavor but this is ok for who wants that flavor that is not to spicy.
Kara K.
Ishpeming, MI
Get creative with Frank's! I'm a huge fan of Frank's red hot sauce. I use it on a variety of foods.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?