BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Cheyenne, WY
Delicious! I received this product to review from influenster. It's spicy, but not overwhelmingly so and does not overwhelm the flavors of the ingredients.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I crave this stuff. From buffalo wings to boiled eggs this sauce has just the right amount of heat and saltiness for any recipe!
sabrina h.
sabrina h.
Ragley, LA
This product is excellent! Whether you use it for hot wings, to make a buffalo pizza, or to dip other foods in...it's not too spicy but not bland either...it's the perfect combination...I'm from the south so we are all about the spice :)
Alesha W.
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Bought this for the first time to make buffalo chicken. Perfect amount of spice with big flavor!
Misty R.
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I could drink this out of the bottle I like it so much. I put it on everything. Chicken, potatoes, eggs, ect. It has the best flavor.
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.
I LOVE Franks Red Hot sauce! I use this all of the time when I am making my buffalo wings or chicken fingers.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Frank's is exactly the right amount of heat needed to spice things up at dinnertime! Too much of it can be too salty, but just a few shakes make a great topping for baked potatoes, chicken...almost anything!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
The greatest thing on this planet! I put it on pretty much everything I eat. Mix it with ketchup for french fries or make a killer buffalo chicken dip!
Erin T.
Erin T.
Broomfield, CO
Definitely a staple in my home. I buy it by the half-gallon.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
My brother told me about this hot sauce a few years ago and I've been using it ever since. I got a recipe from their site for hot wings and have been using this hot sauce for hot wings ever since. A little goes a long way and I add a little butter with it before adding it to my wings.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?