BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Diana b.
Gives a super good touch to the meals are delicious with it is to give a new face to your favorite foods
Denise C.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this sauce , just the right amount of spice . Great for summer bbq's. You can mix it with anything .
Annie B.
Lawton, OK
Like the flavor, not so spicy but it taste really good specially for tacos, you can put it on everything!
Ashley R.
My favorite hot sauce to use on eggs, wings, sandwhiches, pizza, and anything else I want to give a kick!
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Best hot sauce flavor and brand hands down! Household essential! My favorite in my buffalo chicken dip!
Leticia Q.
West Haven, CT
Taste great and gives anything that extra kick! Put it in soup, on chicken on anything and everything!!
Veronica J.
This is great for all the men in my house. Use it mostly on rice and other foods. Runs out every month.
Desiray R.
Palmetto , FL
I love this sauce on my chicken wings! It's amazing. I will be purchasing this products once I run out!
Siera M.
Really good for making Chicken Buffalo dip. It has a spicy hot flavor without being too unbearably hot.
Brooks W.
Blacklick, OH
I love using this on wings or when I make my buffalo chicken dip. It's just the right amount of spice.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?