BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristen G.
Racine, MN
This is a good hot sauce. My husband is a fan of the grandma commercial for it so was excited to try it out. It's good on eggs and in chili, and I plan to try it on other things that need a little kick in our family menu.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Foodie Expert
Muy muy pero muy rico no soy de echarle pique a las cosas pero este lo probé y me gustó mucho lo recomiendo
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
Love this hot sauce!! It's the perfect condiment and it's a must have at all times in my house. It is also great to bake with. I make a chicken wing dip mac and cheese and people always compliment it. I recommend buying this to any hot sauce lovers
Jaye S.
Bakersfield , CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite sauce for wings! I also put it in my ramen for that extra spice. I love it
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
This is a must have at thanksgiving as well as year round!! We use it almost daily. It's a great pantry staple to spice up and meal!
Ximena Z.
Me llego esta salsa para que la probará en mi caja de voxbox la verdad nunca había probado esta marca , se la puse a unas alitas q hiZe y a mi esposo le encantaron
Ligia Q.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
It's great to put on chicken wings. It's a really good sauce to cook. It's not so hot
Caterina W.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
If you're going to do hot sauce right, it's got to be franks! This is legitimately my go to for hot sauce anytime and the best thing is, you can literally put this on anything to add a kick to your meal! I've also tried the hot wing version and it's just as amazing.
Ashley B.
My husband loves Frank's, he puts it on everything! It has really good flavor and not too spicy
Marinna H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this Franks Red Hot sauce! I make eggs and use it burritos, anything with chicken it goes great with everything! I consider it healthy it has 0 cal 0 carbs 190 sodium. I always have this in my house! I definitely recommend to people! I have been sent this product complimentary for testing purposes from Tasty VoxBox.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?