BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I am originally from Buffalo so I know what wings should taste like. This definitely isit! Gives a good kick to a lot of dishes. I always make sure to have a bottle at home.
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
Can you even have a barbecue or other festive party without this stuff? Frank's makes pretty much everything taste better. I am vegetarian, and I use it to flavor almost everything that I eat. It isn't crazy spicy, which makes it nice for all lovers of food.
Alexandra W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Super delicious the right amount of vinegar and spice. Love it in sandwiches.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
This is a staple hot sauce. I like that it has a smokier and less sour flavor than Tabasco sauce. I also appreciate that the ingredients are all real foods and there are no dyes or artificial preservatives.
Erica M.
Scarborough, Me
Perfect for making buffalo chicken dip! Well, that's all I use it for but when using other cheaper brands you can tell the difference! Will not venture again! Frank's forever! ;)
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
It goes great with everything . It's not that hot . It's not that expensive either . Hot sauce is usually really hot but this one is mild .
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is so good. I add it to many of my plates. My husband loves it on his pizza. He can't eat pizza without his Franks red sauce.
Allison N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use Frank's to make buffalo chicken dip. I've tried making it with other brands but it tastes the best with Frank's.
Tiffany H.
Monmouth jct, Nj
Great for chicken and making wings & dip!
Karyn M.
Cortland, OH
Foodie Expert
I use this often. In soups, and mexican dishes. Also, I cannot eat scrambled eggs or an omlette without a healthy dose of Franks!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?