BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Simi S.
Albany, NY
This stuff is great on wings, pizza, and near anything else. We always have at least one bottle on hand.
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
OMGGGG WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE...IM SOO SERIOUS I LOVE THIS SAUCE ITS SOOO YUMMY AND DELICIOUS!!!
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
I put it on everything! Very tasty. Goes with pretty much everything! This is a must need in the kitchen
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
This sauce is awesome for making homemade wings I highly recommend you'll love it and so will your family
Jennifer G.
Rosedale, NY
Love the flavor of franks red hot. I also love their buffalo wing sauce. Better than tobacco sauce to me.
Brittany A.
Love eating this with my homemade grilled wings...and also with my pizza, I just dip it and enjoy it!!!!
Aimee B.
Santee, CA
I use this every time I need to make something with a kick. It has a balanced amount of flavor and heat.
kayla u.
Love Frank's redhot! It goes great in many of your favorite meals! Definitely recommend you give it. Try!
Diana b.
Gives a super good touch to the meals are delicious with it is to give a new face to your favorite foods
Ashley R.
My favorite hot sauce to use on eggs, wings, sandwhiches, pizza, and anything else I want to give a kick!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?