BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Frank's Hot Sauce is outstanding! It's a Cheyenne pepper based hot sauce that is not too hot, not too sweet, but has just a perfect blend of "flavor and heat." Unlike Tobasco sauce which it is very hot and way too spicy that you are literally reaching for a glass of milk to exhaust the heat in your mouth. With Frank’s you are getting a really nice red pepper taste and tiny bit of heat that is great for kicking up your favorite chili or bowl of soup. I purchase two or three bottles of Frank’s Hot Sauce at my local supermarket because it’s really that good.
Jamali S.
Jamali S.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this stuff I initally tried it for my hot wing, but I put it on EVERYTHING that needs a kick of spice. It is just right!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
I love their buffalo sauce. I just buy some chicken stripes and add some sauce on them and they're basically boneless buffalo wings saves a lot of time
Chinuea M.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
This hot sauce tease totally amazing! This can go on absolutely anything and it will still taste nice. It is definitely amazing on buffalo wings. Highly recommend.
Connie S.
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
Frank's hot sauce is my all time favorite when making hot wings. It is very delicious and has a thick creamy texture unlike other hot sauces. It is very flavorful, you almost don't have to season your chicken when using it.
Orsayor S.
Orsayor S.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of spicy food but Frank's Red HOT gets a pass in my book. Not too hot - so you can enjoy the taste. There is always a bottle of Frank's in my house. Wakes up the flavor in your book.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
I originally bought this because of all the hype. But, I was majorly disappointed. It's super vinegary, and the flavor just isn't right. It's not too spicy.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Kingman, AZ
Franks red hot sauce is amazing! No need to go out and spend a ton of money on wings! Grab some frozen drumettes and throw in the crock pot with some Franks red hot sauce and they will taste amazing! Throw on some pizza with chicken for a yummy buffalo chicken pizza!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
It is definitely one of the best hot sauces on the market, but It's a little too vinegar-y for my taste.
Aliquippa , PA
I use it to make ranch buffalo chicken for my husband.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?