BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly C.
LOVE IT!!! Definitely recommend this. Very delicious sauce!!! You can use the sauce for almost anything.
Nikki S.
Norwalk , CA
I really love Frank's RedHot it's good for taco, burrito and the flavor so good and I think it's healthy.
Dora T.
College Sta, TX
Best hot sauce ever I added on all my meals it taste so good I always buy mine at Walmart real good price
Darly T.
So good and tasty , i made some chicken fajitas and they were soo delicious, everyone on home lives them
sheri d.
Our house staple. The best on popcorn to clams. My kids love the flavoring as well. Red hot is so good.
Paola Q.
Oxnard, Ca
I try this with some Doritos and it's so good I love this and you should try it you are going to love it
barbara v.
Perfect for pizza chicken wings or even forvtacos lol. Love the flavor you can Bexley taste the vinegar.
America B.
Edinburg, TX
It's little salty but it goes great with popcorn, chips, & even soups. I put it on basically everything.
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
It is definitely one of the best hot sauces on the market, but It's a little too vinegar-y for my taste.
LeeAnn L.
Spanish fork, UT
So good! I love how much flavor it has for being a spicy sauce! It literally goes great with everything!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?