BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Foodie Expert
I have been using this stuff like crazy lately! I have gotten myself addicted to a skinny version of their buffalo chicken dip. It is the perfect afternoon snack with veggies, and sometimes gluten free crackers. I try to double up on the chicken for extra protein and I only use Frank's! Love this stuff added to italian dressing as a marinade for chicken too, it is great grilled or sauteed/seared in a skillet.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Franks is a great all around hot sauce. Hot but not too hot. Also, has an amazing buffalo chicken dip on their website that has all your party guest asking for more!
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I use this stuff to make buffalo chicken sliders. They are amazing. I put chicken, a ranch dressing packet, and top with Franks in the crock pot. I also make buffalo chicken dip. I have a low tolerance for heat and I can handle it!
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I love spicy foods and this is the perfect hot sauce to use! My family will put it on everything from chicken to putting it in soup and chili to add extra spice. It's the perfect blend of spice that tastes good, not overpowering!
April F.
Princeton, KY
Frank's Red Hot is hot and spicy without being too hot. I love to put it on my omelets.
delicia h.
mira loma
OMG i put this on everything.... i mean almost everything. It adds a good flavor to my food, moreso than tabasco sauce.
Sara N.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
The wing sauce is awesome. I also use it on my eggs in the morning. Great in dip and onwraps
James M.
Bloomington, IL
Franks is the original hot sauce for traditional buffalo wings. I have been using it for years and still use it now.
Angela D.
Twinsburg, OH
The best original buffalo wing sauce ever franks red hot, butter not margarine and lemon, toss the wings in and coat YUMMM
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
It goes great with everything . It's not that hot . It's not that expensive either . Hot sauce is usually really hot but this one is mild .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?