BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Foodie Expert
"I put this s#!t on everything" really is the perfect slogan for this condiment! I really do put this on just about everything... when Frank's made hot sauce, they did it right! The cayenne pepper makes it hot but full of flavor! I ALWAYS HAVE to have this on hand, both at home and the office.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
I don't typically buy the name brand items, but this is one I won't skimp on. This hot sauce is the best for making buffalo chicken dip, and for making buffalo wings.
Angel P.
Angel P.
MURRIETA, CA
When making my own Buffalo Chicken Wings or Strips, this is the sauce I use. Makes my chicken taste like restaurant style without me paying an arm and a leg. My husband likes it with his breakfast burritos as well. I also like to apply on either a Chicken Patty or Hamburger Patty and top with Bleu Cheese for a buffalo/bleu sandwich/burger :)
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Foodie Expert
I got this for free for testing purposes from the #TastyVoxBox from Influenster. I normally do not enjoy Frank's. It's really just okay in my opinion. However, it is pretty decent and does not really hurt anything when you add it on. I wouldn't purchase it, but it does not hurt to have for free.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
I got Frank's RedHot sauce in my Tasty VoxBox. Of course this was not my first time having it, but I hadn't thought to leave a review for it yet. My favorite things about Frank's is that it has plenty of kick in it, but you can actually taste the flavor as well. For the price, this is probably my go to sauce. For flavor, I prefer just one sauce above Frank's. It's still 5 star worthy though!
Allison O.
Allison O.
San Diego, CA
I'm a spicy girl and I don't feel Franks is very hot at all. The flavor isn't that great either. Very disappointed. I put a little in my marinade for beef jerky and I feel all I could taste franks. Make it hotter!!!
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
We are very much a hot sauce family, while this isn't my favorite for everyday foods, it is the whole family's favorite for buffalo wings! It's got just a light spice to it, not overbearing just right. Well worth it if you need a kick to your food but nothing over powering
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Weymouth, MA
The only hotsauce i eat.. and the only think I've craved my whole pregnancy!!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Brandon, MS
Use this sauce as hot wing sauce. I don't mix or dilute it...just pour it all over the wings. Absolutely perfect! We also dip chicken fingers in it and put it on hamburgers. Great product with consistently even spice and flavor!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love Frank's because it is so incredibly flavorful without overpowering the dish. I especially love it on scrambled eggs or chicken.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?