BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Gabrielle E.
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is a great sauce for on buffalo wings, not too spicy but full of flavor. There's no going wrong with adding this sauce to any meal you want to kick up a notch!
Jennifer K.
Newcastle, CA
There is nothing like Franks, it just has that true hot wing flavor. I love the original and I love the "hot wing" flavor. I am on the Ideal Protein diet and I add a little of this to the chicken patty and it is really good. Makes me feel like I'm being bad :)
Rachel D.
Fishkill, NY
Foodie Expert
Had macaroni salad for lunch one day and decided to use this hot sauce to mix into it, I enjoyed it very much because it added a great kick to it.
Betty L.
The Frank's Red Hot commercial pretty much sums it up, "I Put This **** On Everything!" I love the hot sauce, and the commercial is hilarious. You should check it out if you haven't yet seen it.

The sauce adds a nice kick and flavor to otherwise bland food. I can add it to sandwiches, mashed potatoes, macaroni/cheese, you name it!

Truly goes on anything.
Stenn C.
Massillon, OH
Love franks red hot,i use on chicken mostly,also sounds odd but put on popcorn for a spicy treat!
Nusrat M.
I really love hot sauce but there are some that I don't like. But this is the bomb! This taste way better then the Texas Pete. This is real hot sauce. This really gives a spice taste. The commercial is so true. The sauce gives an extra level to your food.
Jamillah C.
I don’t use any other brand of hot sauce because of the taste vinegar & I always but the big bottle!
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
Foodie Expert
We love Frank's in our house. When I make chicken wings I make a sauce that's to die for... 1 bottle Original Frank's, 1 bottle Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce, 1 stick of butter, one packet of dry Italian dressing mix. Put them all in a large sauce pan and simmer, stirring until the butter is melted and the sauce thickens... best wings ever. Trust me, I live with the world's pickiest wing eater.
Shawntel T.
Clearfield, UT
Definitely my absolute favorite hot sauce of all time. I love to put it on everything that i think needs a little kick and some great flavor. The best part is that you don't need to put a lot of it on whatever you are eating. it is great
Staci W.
Love this hot sauce. Prefer this hot sauce over any other brand. It's not too hot.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?