BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
Not only does Red Hot have the "kick" of hot sauce, but it has an awesome flavor as well! Everything tastes a little better with Franks Red Hot!
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Franks is a great all around hot sauce. Hot but not too hot. Also, has an amazing buffalo chicken dip on their website that has all your party guest asking for more!
Allison N.
Allison N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use Frank's to make buffalo chicken dip. I've tried making it with other brands but it tastes the best with Frank's.
krista p.
krista p.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is the best to make hot wings with! Its so simple and fast to make on days you want a snack or even superbowl for a larger party!
Jamali S.
Jamali S.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this stuff I initally tried it for my hot wing, but I put it on EVERYTHING that needs a kick of spice. It is just right!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
I use franks on practically everything! It's delicious on pizza, chicken, and chili! I love using the buffalo chicken dip recipe that is on the bottle, too. So spicy and flavorful!
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.
I LOVE Franks Red Hot sauce! I use this all of the time when I am making my buffalo wings or chicken fingers.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
I love it not tooo spicy but it still has a good tang to it! To be honest I love putting this on almost everything, it's seriously really good!
Jaime-Lynn S.
Jaime-Lynn S.
Brick, NJ
Thank goodness this is available at Costco! I use it on everything from tacos to eggs to cucumbers! Staple in our house & if you haven't tried it you must!
Hil P.
Hil P.
I LOVE franks hot sauce! I put it on everything!!! My freshman year of college we all doused our meals in it! It goes with everything, pizza, veggies, potatoes, etc.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?