BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paola F.
San Francisco, CA
Esta salsa sabe deliciosa, puedes ponerla en cualquier comida, especialmente en el pollo sabe exquisito.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
I put it on everything! Very tasty. Goes with pretty much everything! This is a must need in the kitchen
Betty G.
Anaheim , CA
I've been wanting to try this hot sauce for so long and now I finally got to try it and it's amazing!!!!
Jennifer G.
Rosedale, NY
Love the flavor of franks red hot. I also love their buffalo wing sauce. Better than tobacco sauce to me.
Alexandra S.
Bronx, NY
Literally makes the best buffalo chicken for taco night. Not to spicy but not too bitter. It's just right
Aimee B.
Santee, CA
I use this every time I need to make something with a kick. It has a balanced amount of flavor and heat.
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
This is a great salsa when used as a side dish dip. My family loved it and it was good on every meal.👌👌👌👌
Diana b.
Gives a super good touch to the meals are delicious with it is to give a new face to your favorite foods
Lydia J.
Diberville , MS
Super tasty and spicy ! I love this stuff it goes good with any Hispanic dish very good price and value .
Juluisa G.
Bunnlevel, NC
My husband and I have been using this hot sauce for years and we Literally "Put this sh*t on everything."
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?