BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ariana G.
I received my Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #Influenster and I absolutely love the flavor. It's perfect for snacks or a whole meal. Just spicy enough for my taste. Thank you to #Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this it is amazing!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I'm Mexican so I mostly stick to Valentina and Yucateco. Anything I can find at Latino grocery stores. I have tried Franks Hot on wings but never as a side for hot sauce. It's actually pretty decent. I enjoy it on eggs, chips, pizza. It just goes well. A little salty and not too spicy. But it gets the job done.
Guadalupe A.
I use to eat a hot sauce similar to this one, with a similar vinegar base, and i couldn't find the hot sauce anymore. I'm so glad I got sent this sauce because my fried chicken was tasting sad without this sauce. Really good. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Frank’s Red Hot is a constant in my household! It’s really the only Hot Sauce that I enjoy, I pretty much put it on anything I need an extra kick of flavor for macaroni, chicken, corn, pork-chops, roast lol any kind of meat really oh and greens and cabbage definitely always put it on those ! I will definitely keep buying!
Alejandra L.
I have been using this sauce in my wings for years now my mom showed me her receipe and this jist makes any wings SOOOO MUCH BETTER ♡ trust me this alone or along any of your favorite sauces is the best combo ever
Gina T.
Franks RedHot sauce is perfect to spice any meal up! I use Franks to make my baked buffalo cauliflower and it makes it taste amazing! Franks RedHot is great for anything, pizza sauce, chicken wings, baked veggies or even as a dip itself. It has been used in my family since I can remember and it will continue to!
Review-Keeper C.
Brookline, MA
I'm a huge fan of hot sauce, and haven't had Frank's RedHot in a good long while; I forgot just how good it is! It's really the perfect blend of flavor and heat; the kind of sauce that you could put on just about anything :-) Highly recommend!
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
My go to hot sauces are Tapatio and Sriracha plus I never eat wings so Franks was never on my radar. I received a bottle in my Playa Voxbox and decided it was time to try a recipe I'd been eyeing for a while: cauliflower buffalo "wings." They were amazing and the Franks hot sauce was the perfect finishing touch.
Brenda G.
Okay this stuff is good! I was not disappointed. I tried it with my omelette this morning and it was just the right amount of spice. Very flavorful. There is so much product in a bottle! I can't wait to start cooking different meals with it.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
I've always been a bit leery when it comes to trying hot sauces. I have to admit that this hot sauce is perfect and has so many different uses. My boyfriend says this is one of his top favorites as well. We both loving using it on breakfast eggs, burritos, baked potatoes....the list can go on! It's extremely affordable and available in a variety of stores.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?