BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Santa Clara, CA
I didn't know what to expect. I am very picky with hot sauces... BUT @FranksRedHots is delicious. Perfect blend of savory and spice. This would be an incredible chicken wing dip. I had it on pizza and I now have a favorite hot sauce! That k you to the @Influenster #contest for introducing me to this product! I highly recommend this sauce !
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Frank's Red Hot is the perfect combination of spicy... flavors of everything nice that savor on your palette...this hot sauce has a bit of a kick but isn't over powering...it's flavors are mouth watering and will leave you wanting more...yes it's very addictive...summer time BBQ will not be the same without it!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Santa Ana, CA
Honestly i can not say anything bad about this amazing sauce!!! I love it and i literally put it on anything it tastes simply amazing. The chicken buffalo wings THEY ARE TO DIE FOR !!!! and let me say that i am beyond thankful for this amazing gesture it tastes that good  i love it!!!!! I LIETERALLY PUT THAT *@#% on everything !!!
Wayne P.
Wayne P.
Shawano, WI
I really love the Frank's Hot Sauce to me it's one of the best hot sauces out there I use it on everything ribs pizza hamburgers you name it I think it's very healthy it is a definite to try on a rack of ribs I am super satisfied thank you for letting me test it
Deisy Valentina B.
Deisy Valentina B.
Rexford, NY
This product was amazing!! All my whole family loved it!! The like eat wings, and the great taste of Búfalo with Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, and the flavor what This sauce get on it .... it's not just delicious!! Is Pretty delicious!! Thank you. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce @influenster #contest
Alex I.
Alex I.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I just received this hot sauce in the mail for free in the playa voxbox and I love it it tastes great with chips and just gives everything you put it on a little kick I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes things a little spicy! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Valley Stream, NY
I started to add Franks Red Hots to my meal!! 🙌🏻 delicious...specially to Chicken to add more flavor. Heat up your food to boost your metabolism. Spicy foods such as @FranksRedHots, have been shown to increase metabolism for hours after you've finished a meal.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
I was very excited to try the Frank's Red Hot sauce I got in my Playa VoxBox I tried it on my steak for Memorial Day weekend BBQ but when I tasted it it isn't as hot as I thought which was a little disappointing but it still has a good flavor to it. If you don't like extremely spicy/not really spicy but like to try hot sauce this is your type of sauce.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to when I make buffalo chicken dip!! I always use Franks. It has just the right amount of kick to it and the texture works perfect for anything and everything. Want to use it as a hot sauce for eggs? Perfect. Want to coat chicken with it and grill it? Perfect. Want to make buffalo chicken dip? Perfect!! Love this brand.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Niceville , FL
probably the best hot sauce I have used. I used this prior to receiving this box so seeing I got more for FREE I will be keeping this in my car for backup when I need it!

But it's just enough spice of course you can add more to intensify the flavor! Hands down my go to for my eggs, soup, rice, chicken you name it I use Franks on it !!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?