BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mia W.
Palm Bay , FL
This hot Sauce was good. Very tasty. I enjoyed it very much. It had a bit of spice but wasn't very spicy. I wasn't satisfied, it kind of bland. I would use this to use as a topping but not as a HOT sauce. Would buy again but for different purpose. I got this complimentary solely for re-view purposes.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect hot sauce for any recipe you need! Makes dinner prep or party food easy to make and most importantly, delicious. I recommend making the buffalo dip, perfectly spicy and creamy! Had to make a 2nd batch for the rest of the family.
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this buffalo hot sauce. It gives the perfect spice to any dish. I love to use it on my tacos and eggs. Influenster sent over this product for review purposes. I will for sure buy it again when I run out. If you love buffalo sauce you need to give this a try.
Rosa C.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
This was the first time trying this we used it with breaded chicken part of the seasoning and it was extremely good and it gave you the perfect spice that you needed for that special kick of flavor. Perfect combination with the chicken and couldn't of asked for something better will definitely continue to play this and recommend it to friends and family.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Frank's Hot Sauce. I am a huge fan of spicy foods and this is definitely the bottle I gravitate toward the most on the shelf if the store I am at is lucky enough to cary it! I love putting Frank's on my sandwiches and in with my stir-fry dishes I make. Oh! And buffalo chicken dishes!
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
The best thing about red hot is it adds the perfect kick to any food. It's really cheap and avail at pretty much any grocery store you go to. The flavor is delicious and spices up food wonderfully! Got it free from Influenster's! I made oyster with a lemon butter sauce with red hot!
Norma V.
Austin , TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is perfect for adding a little spice to all my favorite foods. I added some Frank's RedHot to my family's recipe for shrimp cocktail and took it to a whole other level of deliciousness. I definitely will keep trying this on other foods and recipes
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
Before getting this in my voxbox I had actually already used it to make wings at home this sauce I feel compared to that of any restaurant that serves hot wings. I highly recommend for wings or to make chicken burgers and give it an extra kick. Super affordable and you can at almost every grocery store
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
I really usually only buy and use more of the "Spanish" hot sauces but I just tried the Franks Red Hot sauce on my tacos. LOVED it!!' I will be buying this in the future because the bottle I received in my Influenster box will not las long. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jessica R.
Naugatuck, CT
I love Franks Red Hot Sauce! It's my go to Hot Sauce! I pretty much put it on everything I eat, I also add it to any meat I am going to marinate! It helps that it's affordable! I get mine at my local Walmart! Definitely would highly recommend Franks! @franksredhot @influenster
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?