BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
We made a buffalo chicken dip and it was amazing, added cream cheese, red hot, cheddar cheese, and chicken breast. The best holiday snack.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Julie K.
Hammond, IN
This is my first time using Frank's red hot hot sauce and I can't believe how great it is. It's not super hot but it has bite and I really enjoy it on chips, Porkchops basically any kind of meat. I am excited to try making some spicy wings with it.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
This hot sauce has a very spicy scent but when tasting it ,it isn't over powering and isn't too strong where you can add it to just about anything. If your a spicy food lover like myself you'll love this franks Redhot sauce. Just enough kick !
Annie K.
The sauce has a "medium" spice level, but I still expected it to be spicier than it is - particularly since it's called "red hot"! I could barely taste it at all unless I drenched my food in it, and even then it wasn't 'spicy' at all. I was pretty disappointed with this product unfortunately.
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
I received a complimentary . I'm originally from Texas, and if there's one thing Texans love, is a good, tasty hot sauce. I use Frank's on a variety of foods: add it to your eggs for a kick in the morning, add it to your home fries or potato wedges for tasty flavor - the possibilities are endless!
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
This was an ok hot sauce. I love hot sauce so I'm pretty picky with them and I'm hispanic so I like the more hotter ones. This one wasn't bad, but I felt like it needed more spices. I would probably not buy it again, but I recommend others try it for themselves! I received this complementary for testing purposes.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
This sauce is delicious. I literally put it on everything! Pizza, tacos, burgers, wings... EVERYTHING! Its not too hot, it's just perfect and im glad i can find it at Walmart. I can't wait to try the other flavors. I recommend it 100%
Lena G.
Atlanta, GA
Frank's Red Hot has always been a favorite of mine so I was extremely excited to receive this complimentary in my Playa VoxBox! The flavor is great and always a good price. I recommend adding Frank's on top of a sweet potato with crockpot shredded chicken and blue cheese! One of my favorite meals.
Janine E.
Love this hot sauce! Taste amazing has a little kick to it but still enjoyable. Had it with some rotisserie chicken last night and on my eggs and potatoes this morning. If you are a hot sauce lover like myself I definitely recommend trying this one out. Received this product for free for testing purposes.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Spicy tangy taste. I will use it in my dips to give them an extra kick. Chips and wings would be best for this sauce. Marinade with meat for a kick too! I received this for free to try from Influenster and would buy again for the next barbecue.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back