BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Raquel L.
Sugar hill , GA
Its soooo good !!! It reminds me of the sauce they gave me back in elementary I really do reccomended it !!
Vanessa L.
Bronx, NY
Always hits the spot when looking to add a little spice to your dinner. Goes great with chicken and wings.
Martha H.
Cedar Creek , TX
Love the tang in this hot sauce! So good on fried chicken and chicken sandwiches! The flavor is so bold!
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
This sauce is awesome for making homemade wings I highly recommend you'll love it and so will your family
Victoria C.
Really love the flavor of this product, defently the food increase the flavor,good presentation and taste
Frances E.
Orlando , FL
The best hot sauce in the world! I love it so much!
Nani V.
Jacksonville, FL
I love RedHot!! I eat it with everything on chips, wings and pizza!! I love the spice level and the size.
Paola F.
San Francisco, CA
Esta salsa sabe deliciosa, puedes ponerla en cualquier comida, especialmente en el pollo sabe exquisito.
Jamie Y.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this primarily for buffalo chicken. You just use this mixed with butter and you are good to go.
Lydia J.
Diberville , MS
Super tasty and spicy ! I love this stuff it goes good with any Hispanic dish very good price and value .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?