BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Tatiana R.
Erie, PA
Always love me some franks and if you mix it with ranch and put it on pasta with chicken omg it's amazing!!!
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Loved this product! As a latina i love anything with some spice to it so i was super excited for this voxbox.
Angie E.
Saginaw, MI
I use this to make spicy chex mix with a recipe I found on Pinterest. It give the chex mix and awesome kick!
Kaitlyn A.
I love anything and everything by Franks Redhot. Their products are my go-to staple and they only get better!
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I love this!!! I use this to make buffalo chicken everything!! It adds so much spice and flavor to my cooking
Joyce A.
Bronx, NY
Love it great taste for everything you like i reveived this as complementary testing purpose from influenster
Elizabeth L.
Garnerville, NY
My family loves this hot sauce & when they saw it in my vox box they dived for it. They put it on everything!
Katie P.
Dover, OH
Franks is the best hot sauce. Very easy in recipes and I love the packaging. My family has always used franks
Jayery C.
My family loved this not too hot and plenty of flavor. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this hot sauce i got it in a voxbox and it's really good!! I will be going to buy some !!! So goooood!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?