BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
What cant you put this stuff on!!??
Heriberto B.
Heriberto B.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this product through my voxbox this month to review. The hot sauce itself isn't overly hot, but does have a nice heat to it. It's a bit hotter then Tabasco hot sauce, which is a good thing because it still let's you taste the food and adds flavor. The hot sauce it self really does taste great. It's not like a pepper sauce where the heat kills the flavor. In this case it boosts it. You taste a bit of heat and a little sour like if you add some lime juice with some Tabasco hot sauce on your food. But in this case the sauce already has the sour flavor and the heat makes it, one of the best hot sauce I have tasted in a while. This is going to be a regular buy for me. You can put it on anything.
Ariane P.
Ariane P.
Huntington Station, NY
Franks Red Hot is my go to hot sauce. I put it on just about everything.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Linden, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce because it's not overwhelmingly spicy and it has a nice flavor. It adds a nice kick to every meal.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
This makes amazing boneless buffalo wings.soooooooooooooo good. i even mix it with some ketchup and dip my fries in it.,
Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.
Carson, CA
We use Frank's on everything. I put it on everything, even my chicken breast salad with no dressing. Can't live without it.
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
We are very much a hot sauce family, while this isn't my favorite for everyday foods, it is the whole family's favorite for buffalo wings! It's got just a light spice to it, not overbearing just right. Well worth it if you need a kick to your food but nothing over powering
Keely B.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
There is something about just the right amount of tang and spice--and Frank's has it! I put it on (almost) everything. Wings, pizza, chips, etc. NOM. For someone who cannot tolerate spice just a few drops will do to get the best flavor!
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
label on Frank's Hot Sauce says "The Perfect Blend of Flavor and Heat" and I must say this is an accurate description of the product.

Frank's Hot Sauce is outstanding. It's a Cheyenne Pepper based hot sauce that is not too hot, not too sweet, but has just a perfect blend of "flavor and heat." It's not like Tobasco sauce which is very hot and you sprinkle on items. It's a different kind of sauce (I love Tobasco). Frank's is a hot sauce you can use more liberally to your liking because, while it's hot, it's not so hot you can't really dig into it and enjoy the rich flavor and spices.

I like to use this sauce to dip chicken tenders in, but you can also use it too cook buffalo wings, put it on eggs, French fries, burgers, whatever you like.

I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Constance G.
Constance G.
Wauchula, FL
The best.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?