BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce. I buy it in bulk from sam's club - i use it in everything, including my homemade chili, buffalo chicken dip, etc, etc. can't get enough!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
It's so spicy and it gives food such a great taste . I put it on almost everything !!!!! With chicken wings it's the bomb !!!
Julie F.
San Diego, CA
I love Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce. This has been my go to for chicken and crockpot dishes.
Jessica M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE i usually miss this with a little sugar and honey for thickness makes a great sauce for wings !
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
This is my by and far favorite hot sauce! I always use it in my buffalo chicken dip and it turns out amazing! I also put it on a grilled chicken breast before baking them -- a little goes a long way!
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Foodie Expert
I love franks red hot!!! It's so yummy and is the perfect thing for someone with the craving of spice! I love dipping my chicken tenders in the sauce!
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
Only kind I use ! It adds the perfect kick to everything. I cook a lot with it and also add to finished meals it's perfect for both!
Cherise L.
Shirley, MA
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is the best. I love the flavor, not too spicy and just the right taste. It can go well with anything from salad to steak. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a little kick to their meal! Bonus: it boosts your metabolism! :)
Jessica C.
Grand Island, NE
I put that Sh*t on everything! Well not really, but I do enjoy Frank's redhot sauce.
Eliyah W.
This is the only hot sauce I will use. It goes perfectly on everything and is especially good for making hot wings
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?