BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rosangelica G.
Weslaco, TX
Absolutely LOVE this hot sauce. It's my favorite!!!!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Tessa M.
Ashland, KY
I have started eating Frank's Red Hot on EVERYTHING! It is especially good on homemade Chex Mix. So good!!
Samantha R.
['Gridley', 'CA'], CA
One of my absolute favorite condiments! I love it on a burger, in my tuna salad and of course with chicken!
Ivonne V.
Taste good goes great with hard taco shells and on what ever you like hot sauce i recommend it to everyone
Yelamy C.
This is the best hot sauce I have ever tried! Been using it on some of my recipes and it's absolutely tasty
Kelly D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Recently became addicted to this. Also the buffalo flavored one. Great on fried chicken of chicken nuggets
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Number 1 over Texas Pete anyday! Great to cook or just to add to your finished dishes! #lllooovvveee #texas
Stephanie R.
GROVELAND, FL
I love this hot sauce! It's perfectly spicy without being too overpowering and it has a great pop of taste.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
What the yum? Lol. I love Frank's RedHot! It's the perfect amount of spicy without being too overwhelming.
Erica Perez M.
Weslaco , TX
I love using this to make my very own homemade wings. My hubby loves them and it's my ONLY go to wing sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?