BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love this sauce. It goes great with eggs, on chicken of course, and makes the BEST buffalo chicken dip in the entire world. Always is a good cost. And is a huge staple in my house!! Loveee!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fort Myers, FL
I received this complimentary in my #TastyVoxBox for an honest review. I love love love Franks Hot Sauce!! I put it on everything!!! Pizza, popcorn, tacos. It's got that nice heat without losing the flavor. I've tried many a hot sauce, and I always come back to this one!!
Yazmin G.
Yazmin G.
Love love love! Got this for free in my Tasty Voxbox! I'm not a fan of spicy but Franks RedHot just gives my food that extra kick it needs! Can't believe I never tried it before! Definitely recommend!!!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
The greatest thing on this planet! I put it on pretty much everything I eat. Mix it with ketchup for french fries or make a killer buffalo chicken dip!
Annie A.
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I put this stuff on everything. I have to rotate between this, Sriracha and Tajin.
Heriberto B.
Heriberto B.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this product through my voxbox this month to review. The hot sauce itself isn't overly hot, but does have a nice heat to it. It's a bit hotter then Tabasco hot sauce, which is a good thing because it still let's you taste the food and adds flavor. The hot sauce it self really does taste great. It's not like a pepper sauce where the heat kills the flavor. In this case it boosts it. You taste a bit of heat and a little sour like if you add some lime juice with some Tabasco hot sauce on your food. But in this case the sauce already has the sour flavor and the heat makes it, one of the best hot sauce I have tasted in a while. This is going to be a regular buy for me. You can put it on anything.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Louisville, KY
Frank's red hot is so good! I literally put it on everything. It adds a lot of flavor to whatever food you want. It's easy to cook with, and their recipe for buffalo chicken dip is perfect. It's really the best on the market.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Brookfield, IL
Not only do I love this hot sauce but this is the ONLY kind my mom will let in the house! I love this because it's spicy and it's tasty!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sandy, OR
Foodie Expert
Franks is good on almost everything me and my brother even put it on our eggs in the morning
Angel P.
Angel P.
MURRIETA, CA
When making my own Buffalo Chicken Wings or Strips, this is the sauce I use. Makes my chicken taste like restaurant style without me paying an arm and a leg. My husband likes it with his breakfast burritos as well. I also like to apply on either a Chicken Patty or Hamburger Patty and top with Bleu Cheese for a buffalo/bleu sandwich/burger :)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?