BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Meg C.
Safety Harbor, FL
I love how it packs heat and isn't vinegary like a lot of other hot sauces. And it's good on everything!!!
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
Not as hot as I expect it probably spicy food doesn't affect me anymore. The taste is amazing but not hot.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
Obviously delicious and good on everything, that's why it's so popular! I can't wait to use it all summer!
Nicole C.
This is my staple hot sauce. It has the right amount of spicy with out burning my mouth. I love the flavor.
Jackie A.
Hughson, CA
Very good ! Put it in some chicken ! And BOOM ! Great for the family ! My father loves it ! And I do too !
Rosangelica G.
Weslaco, TX
Absolutely LOVE this hot sauce. It's my favorite!!!!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ivonne V.
Taste good goes great with hard taco shells and on what ever you like hot sauce i recommend it to everyone
Samantha R.
['Gridley', 'CA'], CA
One of my absolute favorite condiments! I love it on a burger, in my tuna salad and of course with chicken!
Tessa M.
Ashland, KY
I have started eating Frank's Red Hot on EVERYTHING! It is especially good on homemade Chex Mix. So good!!
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Red hot I put this s*%! On everything 😂😂😂 no really I do. Even my popcorn. I know how ghetto can I get. Lol
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?