BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Canton, OH
I love this on just about everything I eat!! Learned long ago that if food has *flavor*, you don't need to drown it in salt. This stuff is the best hot sauce out there :-)

"I put this sh*t on everything!"
Heather S.
Heather S.
Great for wings and any buffalo chicken recipe. The only kind of hot sauce I buy!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fort Myers, FL
I received this complimentary in my #TastyVoxBox for an honest review. I love love love Franks Hot Sauce!! I put it on everything!!! Pizza, popcorn, tacos. It's got that nice heat without losing the flavor. I've tried many a hot sauce, and I always come back to this one!!
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love to keep it spicy?! Frank's hot sauce is perfect on just about anything - pasta, sandwiches, fries - you name it! The price is great for the quality and if you don't use Frank's for your Buffalo dip- you're doing it all wrong!
Leslie B.
I love HOT SAUCE ! But this is beyond awesome I have to put it on everythin and more cause I love tacos, so this is perfect for me and my visits!! The flavor is amazing!! I bought it on walmart !! So irresistible even thoes who doesnt like hot sayce should actually try it they will fall inlove !! 😍😍😍
Heriberto B.
Heriberto B.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this product through my voxbox this month to review. The hot sauce itself isn't overly hot, but does have a nice heat to it. It's a bit hotter then Tabasco hot sauce, which is a good thing because it still let's you taste the food and adds flavor. The hot sauce it self really does taste great. It's not like a pepper sauce where the heat kills the flavor. In this case it boosts it. You taste a bit of heat and a little sour like if you add some lime juice with some Tabasco hot sauce on your food. But in this case the sauce already has the sour flavor and the heat makes it, one of the best hot sauce I have tasted in a while. This is going to be a regular buy for me. You can put it on anything.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
I use this on everything, from my rice to my chicken to my sandwiches. This you can't go wrong with at all. Use a little or a lot
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Louisville, KY
Frank's red hot is so good! I literally put it on everything. It adds a lot of flavor to whatever food you want. It's easy to cook with, and their recipe for buffalo chicken dip is perfect. It's really the best on the market.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Ocala, FL
Tweak the recipe on the bottle a bit to suit your taste buds! I switched blue cheese with ranch and added shredded cheese to make it even more scrumptious!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Foodie Expert
"I put this s#!t on everything" really is the perfect slogan for this condiment! I really do put this on just about everything... when Frank's made hot sauce, they did it right! The cayenne pepper makes it hot but full of flavor! I ALWAYS HAVE to have this on hand, both at home and the office.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?