BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I put this stuff on everything. I have to rotate between this, Sriracha and Tajin.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce. I buy it in bulk from sam's club - i use it in everything, including my homemade chili, buffalo chicken dip, etc, etc. can't get enough!
Laura K.
Niles, IL
I put Frank's Red Hot Sauce on everything from rice to burgers to burritos to popcorn! I can't get enough of it. Frank's Red Hot Sauce is ridiculously smooth, flavorful and JUST the right amount of "hot". I enjoy including it in as many meals as I can. It goes great mixed with a cooler sauce, such as Ranch, as well!
Caitlin D.
Foodie Expert
I put it on everything:) sooooo good!!!! And amazing in my buffalo chicken dip!
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I loooove Frank's buffalo sauce! I use a cup of it in a buffalo chicken chili recipe and it gives the BEST flavor!
Mkn N.
I love this hot sauce ! I add it to almost every dish and i use it to cook. I love how it adds flavor
Brit M.
Plano , TX
Foodie Expert
I'm originally from Buffalo, NY home of the chicken wing. We like our wings hot! Growing up we used Frank's on everything from eggs to tacos. Now living in the south surrounded by good hot sauces I still pick up Frank's it's hot and if that's not enough for you get the wing sauce! I put this on EVERYTHING!
Jerusha B.
Best hotsauce on the planet I put it on near everything (chilli, ramen, wings, fish, and etc,) it's not just spice but flavorful too.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Foodie Expert
Buffalo chicken dip! Franks makes great dips, mix chicken,cream cheese,shredded cheese and a cup of Franks! Sooooooo good!
kristen g.
Wadsworth, OH
This product is a staple in my home. it can be used on just about anything from eggs to pizza.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?