BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
I don't typically buy name brand. After trying this you will not buy anything but franks again! So yummy!
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Muy muy pero muy rico no soy de echarle pique a las cosas pero este lo probé y me gustó mucho lo recomiendo
Ashley M.
puyallup, wa
I love to use franks on rice, chicken, chili, or anything for that matter! Franks makes everything better
Katiuska P.
I love It sauce. It is very Hot and delicious. I recommended always. It is really excellent. Hot Hot yeyyyy
Ash T.
I'm always trying to find a way to incorporate franks into everything I eat. I can't have eggs without it.
Yudalis G.
Jericho, NY
Amazing sauce for everything love it.. you can use it daily for all types of food it makes it taste better
Meg C.
Safety Harbor, FL
I love how it packs heat and isn't vinegary like a lot of other hot sauces. And it's good on everything!!!
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
Not as hot as I expect it probably spicy food doesn't affect me anymore. The taste is amazing but not hot.
Jackie A.
Hughson, CA
Very good ! Put it in some chicken ! And BOOM ! Great for the family ! My father loves it ! And I do too !
Rosangelica G.
Weslaco, TX
Absolutely LOVE this hot sauce. It's my favorite!!!!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?