BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Tonya A.
Tonya A.
Crisfield, MD
We buy this and make our own wings and this sauce is delish. we also put chicken breast on the grill and put the sauce on it. franks red hot is inexpensive and there are a few different flavors.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Brookfield, IL
Not only do I love this hot sauce but this is the ONLY kind my mom will let in the house! I love this because it's spicy and it's tasty!!!
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Orlando, FL
I'm a huge fan of hot sauce. Anything that can add a spicy, acidic kick, makes me a happy camper. What I love about franks red hot is it's multi-tool use in the kitchen. You can use it as a condiment, put it in a Bloody Mary, utilize for a good sauce or use it for as a primary ingredient in a main course. I highly recommend this for anyone to use, it's delicious!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellevue, NE
I personally love chalulah as a hot sauce but this one was a good runner up. I used it on my tacos and nachos. I usually prefer hot sauce mixed with melted cheese and this one was pretty good. Not super hot, but has a strong taste of cayenne, so beware if you don't like that taste in a hot sauce. Overall solid hot sauce. Not sure the price.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Hermitage, tn
I was a Tabasco girl for years, and while there are still a few things I think it's great for, I always reach for the Franks first now!!! Great flavor, just-right heat, and really absolutely addictive. If you're a hot wing lover then Frank's is for you!
Kat L.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Foodie Expert
Amazingly hot and fresh, peppery sauce that is so importantly versatile for any recipes! Add some spice and heat to classic foods and drinks like chilies, bloody Mary's, v8/veg juice. Use as marinade alone or mix in with existing marinade. So much better than Tabasco sauce and Frank's Red hot also comes in other flavors. Try them all! I really love this stuff. I received for free in #tastyvoxbox for review and testing purposes only. I live this and will definitely recommend to others and buy more! My boyfriend has been using it everyday too!!! #iptsoe #contest #influenster #franksredhot
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Foodie Expert
Love it! You can add as much as you want with the shaker top. Nice flavor along with a good heat! Usually can find it on sale which is good cause we use it on everything
nicole g.
nicole g.
Seymour, CT
As quoted by the vibrant older woman on the commercial. She speaks the truth! It's wonderful on everything. In fact, I just had it with macaroni & cheese with cut up hotdogs. A-Mazing!
Channon S.
Channon S.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Frank's RedHot. I make buffalo dip all the time and use only Frank's RedHot. I tried another brand one time based on someones recommendation...never again. Plus Frank's RedHot always has coupons. I love when a product that I actually use has coupons...BONUS!!!!
Aimee P.
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
Foodie Expert
I got started on Franks RedHot Sauce when I needed some to make some buffalo chicken dip. Now i keep it in the house. It is great and not too hot. Really good!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?