BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ambar M.
Doral, FL
Im not a fan of hot sauces but this is a really good one. I love it with soup. It has a really natural flavor
Crismeldy C.
Reading, PA
Me encanta gracias influenter por my salsa picante y lo mejor de todo es que la recibí totalmente gratis !!!!
Jasmine V.
Flagstaff, AZ
The best hot sauce! I absolutely love making hot wings with this! I would recommend this hot sauce to anyone!
Joyce A.
Bronx, NY
Love it great taste for everything you like i reveived this as complementary testing purpose from influenster
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Perfect level of heat and great flavor. If you're a hot sauce lover you have to try ! I definitely recommend
Marissa W.
Linden, CA
The sauce was really good! I put it on chicken along with some other spices and made some really good tacos!
SHARINA M.
Doral, FL
Inlove with this sause.. 😍📥😍 RedHottt Frank's so nice!! And delicious!! So happy .. thanks Influenster ..💋😍😍
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I love this!!! I use this to make buffalo chicken everything!! It adds so much spice and flavor to my cooking
Kayla W.
Lakewood
My favorite hot sauce! I love putting it on everything! It's also amazing in Buffalo chicken dip of course <3
Areli E.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love spicy food like a good Mexicana. I was surprise by this beauty rigth here. I love it love it love it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?