BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
Not as good as my Tobasco, but I recently became a fan of Frank's. Definitely my 2nd go to sauce.
Kara K.
Pittsburgh, PA
You name it, I have put Frank's on it. I am seriously OBSESSED with this stuff! I just can't get enough. I love the kick of it, how it spices every dish up, and the flavor it adds to my food. It makes even my least favorite foods taste sooo much better.
I used to hate eggs, and now I eat it with eggs constantly- whether its on an over easy egg on toast, or breakfast sandwich, whatever!
Buffalo chicken dip is so good when it is made with Frank's.
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
I love that commercial and I love Frank's Red Hot! I really do put that s*** on everything!
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
This is my all time favorite hot sauce and I literally use it on every thing! :) I love it on eggs, burgers, steak, mac n cheese, baked beans etc etc. When I have get togethers I always make a huge thing of homemade coleslaw and everyone always asks what I put in it to give it the kick it has where it's got a little spicyness to it but not too much and has such amazing flavor too and what I use in my homemade coleslaw is Frank's Red Hot Sauce along with yellow mustard amd it may sound odd to some of you but trust me people rave over my coleslaw and it truly is extremely yummy! :)
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best all around hot sauce. This is awesome to marinate wings in, or to dip pizza in. It is not too hot or too mild, just right. I like to pour some of this to spice up my mac and cheese, or even in my mashed potatoes. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love Franks Red Hot, I use it on wings, dips, and pulled chicken!
Alex L.
Burlington, VT
This is an all around good hot sauce can litterally be used for anything, but my favorite use is definitely hot wings.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I love franks hot sauce its amazing I also love their wing sauce but if you are out of the wing throw a pat of butter in the hot sauce and you will have a yummy wing sauce :)
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY
Frank's hot sauce is my go-to hot sauce for everything and the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip on the back is the best I've found yet!
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
My family loves it on just about everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?