BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Doris R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Franks is the only brand allowed in my house! It's not too spicy and has the best mix of spices and flavors. Melt butter in a pan, add franks got sauce and pour over chicken wings for the best buffalo wings!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
It's so spicy and it gives food such a great taste . I put it on almost everything !!!!! With chicken wings it's the bomb !!!
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Frank's Hot Sauce is a must have for anyone who enjoys buffalo wings and eggs, etc. I always keep several bottles in the pantry and have even given it to friends and neighbors too
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
I don't eat wings like pretty much everyone else reviewing this product, but I do add a dash of it to my homemade hummus to give it a little more flavor and kick! Love it!
Carlene B.
Foodie Expert
What cant you put this stuff on!!??
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is on just about everything I eat. From cat fish to Lays plain chips and almost everything in between.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Foodie Expert
I always have a bottle of franks in the house..i use it on soo many things..its great for making chicken wing dip.
Alex L.
Burlington, VT
This is an all around good hot sauce can litterally be used for anything, but my favorite use is definitely hot wings.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ
I love this stuff and the commercial is right it goes great on almost everything! I love the recipes with it too. Buffalo chicken dip and wings are a definite favorite!
Portia N.
East Orange, NJ
LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF . I USE IT ON MY COLLARD GREENS TO GIVE IT A LIL KICK . I ALSO MAKE AN AWESOME BATCH OF BUFFALO WINGS
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?