BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like it on fried fish and chicken!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
When I make buffalo chicken, I use Frank's. I bread and bake chicken cutlets and while they are warm, toss them in RedHot. I throw it over a fresh green salad and serve bleu cheese or ranch dressing on the side.
Lea R.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Franks is a great all around hot sauce. Hot but not too hot. Also, has an amazing buffalo chicken dip on their website that has all your party guest asking for more!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Webster, NY
Use Franks Res Hot to spicce up "steamers" or summer time little neck clams. Instead of just serving drawn butter.... Do the following:
- Chopped garlic
- Butter
- a few dashed of Franks
Throw into a container in the microwave and melt all together so it infuses.... the result is amazing with the clams. ENJOY
valarie a.
valarie a.
I love Frank's Red Hot Hot Sauce...Whenever I buy hot sauce or reach for some at a restaurant or at someone's house, I always go for this brand! Such a great taste.
Gissel C.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I like it...i baught as an alternative because my grocery store didn't have any type besides that one i just wish it was spicier
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Foodie Expert
While great in Buffalo Chicken Dip, I personally do not like Frank's Red Hot on anything else. It has a very strong vinegar flavor and not much actual heat. I like a hot sauce with a good flavor and Frank's just doesn't taste that great to me. It also gives me heart burn every time I eat it.
Aleyah W.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff, i use it on almost everything <3
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
Love this stuff!!! I use it in a buffalo ranch dip and it tastes amazing. I have also used it on my chicken and it is to die for. My friends love when I make the dip with it too! :)
maggie s.
maggie s.
Foodie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I love this hot sauce. It is a good price and a bottle lasts for a good amount of time. I use it to add some spice when I just want some chicken. This is also my favorite hot sauce to use for buffalo chicken. This is always my go to when buying hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?