BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
perla v.
Paterson, NJ
Best sauce ever I really recommend it, i t gives a good taste to food I made chicken with it and was so tasty
Kayla W.
Lakewood
My favorite hot sauce! I love putting it on everything! It's also amazing in Buffalo chicken dip of course <3
Ambar M.
Doral, FL
Im not a fan of hot sauces but this is a really good one. I love it with soup. It has a really natural flavor
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this hot sauce i got it in a voxbox and it's really good!! I will be going to buy some !!! So goooood!
Esmeralda A.
Delano , CA
I personally enjoyed this product very much but over all I enjoy the buffalo one as you can see in my picture
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
This is the most disgusting hot sauce I've ever experienced. just.... no. it's all vinegar and old tasting.
Alisha T.
Love this hot sauce, goes great with chicken wings and even french fries.
It has the perfect amount of spice.
Alex W.
Royse City, TX
This hot sauce is good in almost anything. I have had it in hot wings, eggs, on pizza, or on sunflower seed.
jayery c.
My family loved this not too hot and plenty of flavor. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Katie W.
Wildomar, CA
I love using this with chicken wings, and I also dip my pizza in it. its the best sauce to kick up any meal.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?