BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ari G.
I love this hot sauce, I literally eat it with any kind of chips & I put it on my pizza also . It is so good !
Brittney J.
Pinson, AL
Frank's red hot? I put that ish on everything! Literally. I love this stuff. Great flavor. Heat is just right.
Jessica M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE i usually miss this with a little sugar and honey for thickness makes a great sauce for wings !
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Love this hot sauce on my chicken sandwich. The price is great and value for any 🥘 I would recommend this anyon
Ana G.
It is good. It goes really good with children. It is the first time I use it and it is becoming my favorite one
Siobhan C.
HOLIDAY, FL
This is really good n I really enjoyed it with my tacos. I love spicy food n this gives my food an extra spice
Marisa C.
Seriously best testing hot sauce on everything. I love it on fries or actually really any type of potatoe. Love
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
I love putting this hot sauce on my quesadillas. Very affordable and can be found in mostly any grocery store.
Alyssa T.
I received mine broken:( but I've tried it before I usually use on wings or chicken. It's a mild sauce for me.
Krissy R.
Orange, CA
I Absolutely LOVE This Hot Sauce! The Taste Is Amazing And It Goes With Everything, Especially Chicken Wings! ❤
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?