BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
valarie a.
valarie a.
I love Frank's Red Hot Hot Sauce...Whenever I buy hot sauce or reach for some at a restaurant or at someone's house, I always go for this brand! Such a great taste.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Foodie Expert
It didn't flavor cream cheese and beans very well. I hate to say it, but Tabasco is a way superior product. I got this for free in my Tasty Vox Box. This was not tasty spicy. Sorry, not my type, I'm sticking to Tabasco.
SanTara C.
SanTara C.
Foodie Expert
Goes on everything except dessert. A life saver when you're sitting at the mercy of a bland cook. The perfect bend of spices and spicy will kick up any dish.
Gissel C.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I like it...i baught as an alternative because my grocery store didn't have any type besides that one i just wish it was spicier
Juanita  W.
Juanita W.
Absolutely love the Frank's sauces the sweet chili and the buffalo is great you can mix with other thing to create other great flavors
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
West Springfield, MA
This is the best tasting hot sauce on the shelves! I'm hooked on it! I've tried so many different hot sauces, but I always have this around!!' It's the only one I'll use for my hot wings!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my all-time favorite hot sauce that I use on almost everything I eat, whether it's celery or meatballs! It can be found in any grocery store or most convenience stores. Cheap condiment. I recommend this to anyone who is a spice-lover or just wants a little flavor in their food!
Paige S.
Paige S.
I absolutely will not buy any other hot sauce! I buy this product at Walmart and it's not too much. I use it in chicken dip, mix it with ranch and for anything else I need hot sauce for. It's simply the best!
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Foodie Expert
While great in Buffalo Chicken Dip, I personally do not like Frank's Red Hot on anything else. It has a very strong vinegar flavor and not much actual heat. I like a hot sauce with a good flavor and Frank's just doesn't taste that great to me. It also gives me heart burn every time I eat it.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love franks! Will never use another brand. My family uses it almost on a daily basis! Great product always has its consistantly great flavor!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?