BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Shouldn't every1 have the standard bottle in their cupboard. I love it on my morning eggs, give them the salt n extra spice to get me moving.
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
I am a whimp when it comes to spicy stuff. Frank's Red Hot is my choice of hot sauce because although its hot, its not so spicy that my lips feel like they are burning off!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
Great for anytime you want some spice to your meal. The only hot sauce our household buys.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely Love Frank's Red Hot. Frank's Buffalo Chicken Dip is amazing. I make it all the time as an appetizer and occasionally as dinner!
Shelby R.
Ringgold, GA
This is something you should always have in your house. The buffalo style is great for wings or chicken. Or mix up in a salad for some flavor
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I love franks hot sauce its amazing I also love their wing sauce but if you are out of the wing throw a pat of butter in the hot sauce and you will have a yummy wing sauce :)
Shelton S.
Arlington, VA
It goes on many things but it doesn't have enough power for me. I like things to be REALLY spicy, like Indian food, so I was disappointed in this.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love franks! Will never use another brand. My family uses it almost on a daily basis! Great product always has its consistantly great flavor!
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Love this sauce I always use this when I make homemade hot wings and it has that quick that I love and some of my friends say I'm crazy because its so hot but I can never get enough of this stuff.
Siera M.
Really good for making Chicken Buffalo dip. It has a spicy hot flavor without being too unbearably hot.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?