BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alisha T.
Love this hot sauce, goes great with chicken wings and even french fries.
It has the perfect amount of spice.
Yoselin A.
Wirtz, VA
I have never tried this kind and I love spicy stuff so thank you so much influenster I fell in love with it .
jayery c.
My family loved this not too hot and plenty of flavor. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Itzel L.
Houston , TX
I love spicy food so this was perfect for me. I can add it to my meals to spice it up. The flavor is amazing.
Halena H.
Spicy but not numb your mouth spicy, which is perfect for me because I can only handle but so much spice lol.
Elizabeth L.
Garnerville, NY
My family loves this hot sauce & when they saw it in my vox box they dived for it. They put it on everything!
Esmeralda A.
Delano, CA
I personally enjoyed this product very much but over all I enjoy the buffalo one as you can see in my picture
Tatiana R.
Erie, PA
Always love me some franks and if you mix it with ranch and put it on pasta with chicken omg it's amazing!!!
Kortnee P.
I LOVE Franks Red Hot sauce! I use this all of the time when I am making my buffalo wings or chicken fingers.
Giselle P.
Love my spicy sauces! Adds the perfect flavor to anything you want to spice up. Love using it for hot wings!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?