BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Emily H.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Heck yeah! BUFFALO NEW YORK REPRESENT! This stuff is the BEST hot sauce ever!!! I will never use another hot sauce simply because Frank's Red Hot is the best.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Hermitage, tn
I was a Tabasco girl for years, and while there are still a few things I think it's great for, I always reach for the Franks first now!!! Great flavor, just-right heat, and really absolutely addictive. If you're a hot wing lover then Frank's is for you!
Brooke
Brooke
This hot sauce is good on everything! From buffalo chicken dip to hot wings...this stuff is the best!
Jackee P.
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
Without a doubt this is my favorite hot sauce. Its definitely the perfect hot sauce for anything!
Monique K.
Monique K.
This is great for making buffalo sauce for chicken wings, chicken breast, and even cauliflower. just the right amount of spice.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
I use this mainly in my buffalo chicken dip and it comes out absolutely delicious! I put Franks Red Hot on nachos, eggs, chicken, etc. It's well worth the purchase.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is a great product because it's hot but not too hot. It adds a wonderful taste to your food. You can taste the food and the nice flavor of Frank's. I can use Frank's on almost anything but especially like putting some on eggs, chicken, and in buffalo chicken dip. It will always be my dad's and my favorite hot sauce.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Our #1 choice of brand for hot sauce. we LOVE Frank's! We will use it on just about any and everything!
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Foodie Expert
Awesome taste. It has the taste of a not sauce without the burn. I usually mix red hot with ranch for my pizza. Just like the commercial, I put that s**t on everything!
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
I don't typically buy the name brand items, but this is one I won't skimp on. This hot sauce is the best for making buffalo chicken dip, and for making buffalo wings.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?