BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
I don't typically buy the name brand items, but this is one I won't skimp on. This hot sauce is the best for making buffalo chicken dip, and for making buffalo wings.
Orsayor S.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of spicy food but Frank's Red HOT gets a pass in my book. Not too hot - so you can enjoy the taste. There is always a bottle of Frank's in my house. Wakes up the flavor in your book.
Haley G.
Lancaster, OH
I put this on everything! It is my favorite condiment because it has no additives. I like to spice up my salads with this as a dressing. Makes a great addition to eggs in the morning too!
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
Great on wing and reasonable price
Candice V.
Ferndale, WA
Franks Red Hot is my go to sauce for everything. This past weekend for the Super Bowl, I made classic home made buffalo wings and used franks Red Hot with a mixture of unsalted butter and they were a great hit! I also make buffalo turkey burgers and this sauce gives it the right amount of kick and flavor! It can get pretty spicy depending on how you use it and how much of it you use as well. Sometimes a little chicken broth or a pinch of lime juice can do the trick. I advise everyone to keep a small bottle fo this on hand to experiment with. Marinate meat in it, use it on top of burgers or sandwiches, use it in a bloody mary instead of tobasco sauce! Mix it up and try it out. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Kathleen A.
Maricopa, AZ
My family LOVES this stuff! I put it in all of my food also, spaghetti sauce, chili, meatloaf, taco meat, baste chicken breasts while they cook. It is awesome!
Joan A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's! I use it on grilled chicken, steak, burritos, and anything you use hot sauce for. I also mix it with some light ranch to dip for wings and pizza. I don't like smothering it onto wings, but having it on the side to dip them in
Haley M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is my favorite hot sauce. I put it on everything. I only use this hot sauce for my buffalo chicken dip. It is also good on eggs to add a little spice!
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love, Love, LOVE Franks original Red Hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo wings or buffalo cauliflower wings or topping your burger or adding some to your mayonnaise for a dipping sauce. so versatile in it's uses and the tastes is amazing!
Shirley B.
Calexico, CA
I put Red Hot on basically anything! I just had pizza yesterday with plenty of Red Hot...hmm... Just thinking about it makes my mouth watery.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?