BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sara S.
Sara S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I received a sample of this through my Tasty Vox Box. My husband told me it was a sign to make him a buffalo chicken dip so I did. It was perfect! It had the right amount of "kick" to it and is something I will continue to make again. It was a big hit in our house!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Frank's is exactly the right amount of heat needed to spice things up at dinnertime! Too much of it can be too salty, but just a few shakes make a great topping for baked potatoes, chicken...almost anything!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
When I make buffalo chicken, I use Frank's. I bread and bake chicken cutlets and while they are warm, toss them in RedHot. I throw it over a fresh green salad and serve bleu cheese or ranch dressing on the side.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Los Angeles, CA
So perfect for a thanksgiving appetizer. It is the perfect amount of heat with a tang. My recipie was for a baked chicken wing, flour coated and baked off, dipped in the sauce and baked again. These make for super crunchy and flavorful but not dry wings! They were a super hit during dinner.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Ishpeming, MI
Get creative with Frank's! I'm a huge fan of Frank's red hot sauce. I use it on a variety of foods.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for spicy food and I'm a tell you something this is not only spicy but the flavor is amazing I would deathly recommend this your family and friends
James M.
James M.
Bloomington, IL
Franks is the original hot sauce for traditional buffalo wings. I have been using it for years and still use it now.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
I don't typically buy the name brand items, but this is one I won't skimp on. This hot sauce is the best for making buffalo chicken dip, and for making buffalo wings.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom and I love this hot sauce, we refuse to use anything else besides this. You can add a little bit of this to almost anything for an extra hint of spice!
ari k.
ari k.
mcdonough, GA
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my buffalo chicken sandwiches. It's really the best store buffalo sauce I've used.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?