BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY
This stuff is amazing!! I put it on everything, from breakfast to dinner and its the only thing I use in my buffalo chicken dip.
Amanda T.
Dahlonega, GA
Foodie Expert
One of the only hot sauces I like. I ALWAYS use this to make my hot wings!!! My go to for hot sauce :)
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
This is a must in our house during football season. We often make buffalo chicken dip and that sort of stuff. It's not the hottest on the planet, but we go for flavor, not pain.
Annalicia S.
Hesperia, CA
Frank's is very good for making buffalo chicken anything. It's not overbearingly hot, and it has a nice flavor
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
Not only is the Frank's RedHot a great product, they have a great product line. I also enjoy the Frank's RedHot sweet chili sauce that they have. It's the perfect spice to add to chicken to add a boost in flavor.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Foodie Expert
Yep I make the buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese ranch and franks red hot and it is the most delicious thing on earth!
Sarah E.
I grew up in a very Norwegian-based, small farming community in Minnesota. I was very used to bland, underseasoned food. When I met my husband, I quickly adapted to eating very spicy foods. He eats the spiciest things like it is nothing. I have tried different hot sauces (and buffalo sauces) and NONE can compare to Frank's. I use it in a lot of my recipes too.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
So good and so many ways to use it!! In chilli on wings, burgers, beans it not too hot
Ashley S.
ann arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot packs the perfect punch to spice up any dish. I use this on everything from eggs to pizza to homemade wing sauce. There are flavors for everyone, even those who can't handle a lot of heat.
Ashley B.
Oakdale, Pa
Foodie Expert
Franks Redhot is the only kind of hot sauce I use for buffalo chicken dip. It gives it just the right amount of spice!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?