BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine V.
Flagstaff, AZ
The best hot sauce! I absolutely love making hot wings with this! I would recommend this hot sauce to anyone!
Katie W.
Wildomar , CA
I love using this with chicken wings, and I also dip my pizza in it. its the best sauce to kick up any meal.
Areli E.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love spicy food like a good Mexicana. I was surprise by this beauty rigth here. I love it love it love it!
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this hot sauce i got it in a voxbox and it's really good!! I will be going to buy some !!! So goooood!
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
Delicioso Me encanta lo picante lo pongo en toda la comida es rico.
Muy bueno buen sabor . Muy buen producto.
Yozajandy A.
El Centro, CA
It is spicy but not to the point that you need to go running for a glass of water. I really enjoy this sauce.
Ricardo F.
Pelham, NH
Like the radio spot said I put that sh*t on everything and is great, you should try it on a avocado sandwich
Courtney D.
Mount shasta, CA
My absolute favorite hot sauce! I put it on absolutely everything and add it to anything! Highly recommended!
Esmeralda A.
Delano, CA
I personally enjoyed this product very much but over all I enjoy the buffalo one as you can see in my picture
Alex W.
Royse City, TX
This hot sauce is good in almost anything. I have had it in hot wings, eggs, on pizza, or on sunflower seed.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?