BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sandy, OR
Foodie Expert
Franks is good on almost everything me and my brother even put it on our eggs in the morning
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
My family loves Frank's nothing else compares to us. My boys like it on everything including popcorn They wont eat chicken with out it The taste is better than any other brand we have tried. I always find it on sale That is a big plus for me, great taste, great name and great price!
Foodie Expert
Thee best hot wing sauce. I love love love it! Been using it for years. It's not too hot and just enough tang to it. Also very affordable. Alittle goes a long way.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Great for wings and any buffalo chicken recipe. The only kind of hot sauce I buy!
Orsayor S.
Orsayor S.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of spicy food but Frank's Red HOT gets a pass in my book. Not too hot - so you can enjoy the taste. There is always a bottle of Frank's in my house. Wakes up the flavor in your book.
Christina V.
Christina V.
So good! Great on a variety of foods! I make a cheesy chicken dip with Frank's that is awesome! I also put it in my lentil soup for a little flavor and spice!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff it is one of my favorite hot sauces . I like the balance of flavors. I little bit goes a long way . You can out this on chicken, pork, beef. I love it on tacos, chili, rice and quesadillas.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I received a sample of this through my Tasty Vox Box. My husband told me it was a sign to make him a buffalo chicken dip so I did. It was perfect! It had the right amount of "kick" to it and is something I will continue to make again. It was a big hit in our house!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Frank's is exactly the right amount of heat needed to spice things up at dinnertime! Too much of it can be too salty, but just a few shakes make a great topping for baked potatoes, chicken...almost anything!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I mom uses Frank's red hot sauce on chicken wings. I absolutely love it. I think it is delicious. It has a kick, but won't set your mouth on fire.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?