BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Asia S.
Foodie Expert
I cannot stand hot sauce, or anything that's hot or spicy. I know everyone that likes spicy loves this stuff though.
Natasha R.
London, KY
When it comes to hot sauce, flavor is more important that heat to me. For instance, Taco Bell Hot Sauce is better than Fire sauce. I am not a fan of Tabasco-just don't like the taste. Franks Hot Sauce is my favorite. I love the taste. It makes the best Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
Kristen B.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love Franks. I have ever brand they make and I eat it on at least 2 meals a day.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is on just about everything I eat. From cat fish to Lays plain chips and almost everything in between.
Renee S.
Armonk, NY
I really enjoy this hot sauce because its not too hot (not really for those heat-seekers), and you really taste the flavor of the peppers. This sauce is definitely more about taste than heat. It pairs well with a lot of foods, and is 0 calories (the original kind).
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
Frank's hot sauce is my all time favorite when making hot wings. It is very delicious and has a thick creamy texture unlike other hot sauces. It is very flavorful, you almost don't have to season your chicken when using it.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Amazing. Just enough heat, great flavor, and I really do put this $#!+ on everything! I prefer the original flavor to the other flavors I've tried.
Caitlin L.
Unlike other hot sauces (i.e. Tabasco) Franks is still hot while maintaining a delicious flavor. I love how you can choose the levels of hotness for Franks allowing everyone in my family to be satisfied. You really can't go wrong with Franks if you are looking for a hot sauce.
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
The most generic, good for anything, hot sauce. This is not too spicy, so it can be enjoyed by the average consumer. I like it for when I don't want something to be too spicy but need a good kick. It's not too expensive and I could drink it like water. Don't forget to NEVER put vinegar based hot sauces in the fridge because it will weaken the spiciness and the flavor!
Ben L.
MILLBURY
The perfect amount of flavor and heat
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?