BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This is my favorite hot sauce I always have a bottle of this in my kitchen the taste of it is just so good!!!
Katie W.
Wildomar , CA
I love using this with chicken wings, and I also dip my pizza in it. its the best sauce to kick up any meal.
Christyn W.
I love this hot sauce! I buy it and use it with the buffalo chicken dip that I make when we have people over.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this hot sauce i got it in a voxbox and it's really good!! I will be going to buy some !!! So goooood!
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
I love putting salsa one my chips and this is a great one to use! I love the flavor and spice! Yummmmmmy! :)
Amy F.
Willowick, OH
Adds the perfect amount of temperature and taste to any dish. Love this hot sauce and will be using it again
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I love this!!! I use this to make buffalo chicken everything!! It adds so much spice and flavor to my cooking
Kimberly V.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoyed my Frank's Red Hot Sauce on my Playa Vox Box. Especially with my chips it added more flavor.
Vanessa M.
No me gusto mucho, huele y sabe mucho a vinagre🤔
Aunque de veces encuando la utilizare para ciertas comidas!
Alex W.
Royse City, TX
This hot sauce is good in almost anything. I have had it in hot wings, eggs, on pizza, or on sunflower seed.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?