BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hayley K.
Amherst, MA
Tangy, hot, but not too fierce. Perfect for salads, soups, chicken wings, burritos, and more! I use this product regularly.
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Basically the best thing in the whole wide world! I keep a small bottle of this in my purse! I eat this with everything!
Its not to spicy that you mouth burns all day. Its the perfect amount of spice and flavor! Try it with shredded chicken for a 'Chicken wing salad" Delicious
Lisa W.
Reisterstown, MD
It has great flavor without being too hot. You truly can put it on anything. Chicken and fish! It is great on chicken salad as well.
Laura J.
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the only hot sauce that I use. I love the flavor. It's not too spicy, but it has some real kick. I use it on mainly eggs, breakfast burritos, burgers, and any pizza I can get my hands on. My six-year-old son loves this sauce too, just not too much. =]
Vanessa R.
East Chicago, IN
Best brand of hot sauce ever! It goes good with almost anything!! I like putting some on potato chips or chicken it adds the perfect kick. There is also a chicken buffalo chicken dip that you can male with it and it is to die for!!
Kayla K.
Washington, DC
Literally the best hot sauce and a must have for a summer BBQ! I put this stuff on everything and its not too hot!
Elizabeth B.
Frank's is my go to sauce for American and Mexican foods. I won't make buffalo wings with out it! It has mild heat but because of that, pairs well with everything.
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best all around hot sauce. This is awesome to marinate wings in, or to dip pizza in. It is not too hot or too mild, just right. I like to pour some of this to spice up my mac and cheese, or even in my mashed potatoes. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Maria J.
I love this sauce so much I use it whenever I can on any chicken products that I cook. I used it recently in a buffalo chicken lasagna and it tasted amazing!
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
What can I say - I couldn't live without Frank's Red Hot! I literally put it on everything. A new thing I've found recently is to add it to the water when I'm making quinoa. It's so good!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?