BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff is fantastic! Around my house, it's used like most people use ketchup. We use it on chicken and burgers and fries and eggs and just about anything else you can think of. It's especially good to have on hand when family and friends who might not share our love of heat come over for meals. We can dial down the pot, then pass the Frank's Red Hot.
delicia h.
delicia h.
mira loma
OMG i put this on everything.... i mean almost everything. It adds a good flavor to my food, moreso than tabasco sauce.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
I keep two bottles of Franks in my desk drawer at work, and two at my house. Because running out of Franks is not an option. Favorite use: mix it with peanut butter, lime juice and an egg, then coat chicken followed by a dunk in some panko. SO good.
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
We are very much a hot sauce family, while this isn't my favorite for everyday foods, it is the whole family's favorite for buffalo wings! It's got just a light spice to it, not overbearing just right. Well worth it if you need a kick to your food but nothing over powering
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the BEST Hot Sauce there is! NOTHING compares to the flavor! We LOVE Franks RedHot!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hands down, my favorite. I'm very picky and don't like the taste of hot sauce by itself, weird I know. BUT, Franks has a unique taste that cant be found in any other bottle. I eat it on everything.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I literally put this sh*t on everything! lol
Alex W.
Alex W.
Royse City, TX
This hot sauce is good in almost anything. I have had it in hot wings, eggs, on pizza, or on sunflower seed.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
san jacinto, CA
I love hot sauce. I usually eat on everything. Especially most meats. Frank's does not disappoint. I like my hot sauce hot and this one gets me there. It's delicious and seriously makes everything taste better. if you love hot sauce, well, then you probably already know about Frank's.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Corp Christi, TX
Okay so my boyfriend loves to put hot sauce and jalapeños on everything! Never did I keep anything like that in my fridge too often now that I have this its perfect. He loves the fast he says it's not too spicy not too tangy!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?