BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
Delicioso Me encanta lo picante lo pongo en toda la comida es rico.
Muy bueno buen sabor . Muy buen producto.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this hot sauce i got it in a voxbox and it's really good!! I will be going to buy some !!! So goooood!
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Super yummy buffalo flavor hot sauce! It's not overwhelmingly spicy, just the right kick with a savory taste!
Amy F.
Willowick, OH
Adds the perfect amount of temperature and taste to any dish. Love this hot sauce and will be using it again
Yanelis P.
South Miami, FL
I'm not too big on hot sauce as it is but I actually really enjoy the flavor of this one and so did my fiancé
Kimberly V.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoyed my Frank's Red Hot Sauce on my Playa Vox Box. Especially with my chips it added more flavor.
Marissa W.
Linden, CA
The sauce was really good! I put it on chicken along with some other spices and made some really good tacos!
Alex W.
Royse City, TX
This hot sauce is good in almost anything. I have had it in hot wings, eggs, on pizza, or on sunflower seed.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This is my favorite hot sauce I always have a bottle of this in my kitchen the taste of it is just so good!!!
Emma J.
This stuff is the perfect ingredient for making buffalo chicken dip! It gives quite the kick but its so good!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?